If you have an email ending in @hotmail.com, @live.com or @outlook.com (or any other Microsoft-related domain), please consider changing it to another email provider; Microsoft decided to instantly block the server's IP, so emails can't be sent to these addresses.
If you use an @yahoo.com email or any related Yahoo services, they have blocked us also due to "user complaints"
-UE

IJBMer Updates

Comments

• I don't even call it violence when it's in self defence; I call it intelligence.

i'll fuck with your decks whether you like it or not >:[

So what strange unnatural hybrid would result from this pairing?

• You can change. You can.

Well, considering it's a G/W aura deck, I'd probably turn it into a WUG Bant deck with auras and big dudes who attack alone with exalted. 

• I don't even call it violence when it's in self defence; I call it intelligence.

So deck genes are dominant over human genes?

nonono, man, I'm not describing the spawn here. The spawn would probably a walking pile of cards anyway. I'm describing what happens when a deck gets pregnant.

• If you must eat a phoenix, boil it, do not roast it. This only encourages their mischievous habits.

you stay the hell away from my decks they're too young to be getting pregnant >:(

ok fine, how about an arranged marriage sort of dealio

that cool?

Hey you know what they say: If there's a mana cost on the card, play ball!

....I think.

are you a psa

Am I.... a Pharmaceutical Society of Australia? A Prostate-Specific Antigen? A Professional Sports Authenticator? A Private Security Authority? Uh, I guess, you tell me!

Public Service Announcement. Very close though.

Oh! On my maternal grandmother's side, actually.

• > Playing colors

> not choosing your colors in order to support your deck's idea.

Well, these days I mostly play Commander, so choosing colors first is kinda obligatory. 

• if u do convins fashist akwaint hiz faec w pavment neway jus 2 b sur

I think that "semi-ironic hipster fascsim" is the best think that a drubken me ever farted out of his mouth.

Anyway, this night the organization celebrated its 5th birthday, there were some 50 people, some of us (myself included) got drunk and told stuff that we shouldn't have if we had known that there were journalists (FUCK THAT SHIT AND PLAY SOME ŽELJKO ŠAŠIĆ), etc. I'm still kinda tipsy.

• I told you a hundred times Seibah, I don't want you in my pool

While we are talking about humanity, I read American Gods. I liked the whole idea of american versions of gods/the original myth and the contrast between the two.

• "you duck spawn, refined creature, you try to be cynical, yokel, but all that comes out of it is that you're a dunce!!!!! you duck plug!"

Milos, posting is like driving. Don't do it under influence. What? Oh, I'm saying that just in case, of course.

• Creature - Florida Dragon Turtle Human

/me slips SIX CHARIZARDS into everyone's decks

• Kichigai birthday!!

• A Mind You Do NOT Want To Read

^^ I first read that as "slips SIX CHARIZARDS into everyone's drinks"...

• a little muffled

@MillerCross:

Green is just big dudes + tons of mana. It gets boring on its own quite easily.
    But elves aren't either of those!

^^ that works too.

• Annoying thing: Word With Friends doesn't accept "alicorn" as a word

What is alicorn anyway?

• edited 2013-03-28 00:14:15

Alicorn historically referred to a horn of a unicorn or its substance, which was considered to have properties of healing and purification since the 13th century. In the late 20th century, author Piers Anthony used it as a name for a winged unicorn in a couple of fantasy novels,[1] a meaning which has spread through fantasy fandom.

• edited 2013-03-28 00:16:12

Traditionally, it means the substance a unicorn's horn is made of, but it can also refer to a winged unicorn.

(The latter usage is popular among the My Little Pony fandom, though I'm pretty sure it didn't originate there.)

^ Yeah, well, my post's better because I didn't copypaste it. Also I'm a princess. v_v

• edited 2013-03-28 00:25:04

Well excuuuuuuuuuse me, princess.

(but mine was more informative.  Also GMH deserves even less effort than I expended because asking questions that can be answered in seconds with any search engine.  Fortunately, I have infinite generosity and kindness.  Something like that, anyway.)

Well excuuuuuuuuuse me, princess.

DYRE wins

royality

• No rainbow star
    So I looked up whale lice

some species can grow to an inch long
  • OOOooooOoOoOOoo, I'm a ghoOooOooOOOost!

Bear in mind that they're not actually lice. They're a type of shrimp.

• edited 2013-03-28 08:54:20

Well, these days I mostly play Commander, so choosing colors first is kinda obligatory.

Then you aren't choosing colors, you're choosing your general.

Anyhows, holidays today and tomorrow, and I expect Monday to be the last day I have to go to the office thing, so I guess I can spend more time here now, though I still have to work on my thesis.