If you have an email ending in @hotmail.com, @live.com or @outlook.com (or any other Microsoft-related domain), please consider changing it to another email provider; Microsoft decided to instantly block the server's IP, so emails can't be sent to these addresses.
If you use an @yahoo.com email or any related Yahoo services, they have blocked us also due to "user complaints"
-UE

"I pay for you, be my slave."

Comments

• edited 2011-06-26 03:04:53

That actually came off as a flattering remark, but yeah
    sorry about the opening piece about my issues with statism. But it is sort of
    related in how "the government babysitting people is just common
    decency" and "you spelling by our standards is just common
    decency". But apparently you don't need to play by the same rules? What a
    bunch of arrogant holier then thou charlatans.

• Yes, Tnu, we make you spell correctly because we're hypocrites.
  • You're getting it backwards. you're hypocrites becaus eyou expect me to apply to your "common decency" rules and yes you people don't have a shred of common decency.
  • $80+ per session
    <3 HI, KATRI-

I mean, yes. What she said.
  • If you must eat a phoenix, boil it, do not roast it. This only encourages their mischievous habits.
    Oi.
  • $80+ per session
    Haha, he called us charlatans.
  • ☭Unstoppable Sex Goddess☭
    you're hypocrites becaus eyou expect me to apply to your "common
    decency" rules and yes you people don't have a shred of common decency.

Hey.

Listen.

Hey.

Listen.

Decency is subjective.
  • 'You people'

'You people'

Okay, so, you don't even KNOW me, so you can't say that about me. And I still want you to make the effort to spell correctly, even if it results in weird formatting. You can't help bad eyes, and memorizing a keyboard layout is hard! Am I still a hypocrite?
    Your view on common decency is inferior to mine tnu, your argument is invalid.
  • I have no argument. Your statement is invalid.
  • If you must eat a phoenix, boil it, do not roast it. This only encourages their mischievous habits.
    Your argument is that we have no decency.
  • edited 2011-06-26 11:20:04
    Your ARGUMENT is that since we have no common decency, we have no right to expect you to have any.

Ninja'd!
  • $80+ per session
    We have enough decency to spell correctly.
    I have no argument.

Duh.
  • and yet not enough decency not to harass Chagen.
    not enough decency not to harass Chagen

is not

you people don't have a shred of common decency
    Incidentally, I believe we already sorted this out with Chagen, didn't we?

Or, I believe I at least explained to him why people took it like they did.
  • I don't see what spelling has to do with decency. It's just some subjective standard made up by some tightwad.
  • $80+ per session
    You're the one who tied decency to spelling in the first place.
    No, it's what makes you legible and communicable.
  • You know it's people like Chagen's parents that are the reason I have to keep constantly evaluating my "No killing sapient entities unless you have no other option" policy. 
  • legibility has nothign to do wiht it my words just don't match EXACTly to some bullshit standard. I have no doubt people can read it just fine and are being uptight pricks about it.
  • Wan, eye haf knot harearsed chaygain. Too, eye onet yew tew spell rite.
    Because it makes people think you act like this.

Look at all of the wonderfully badly written sentences and lack of brains.
  • Don't be hasty. His mother seems relatively "normal" for dealing with a jerkass husband and a bratty son.
  • $80+ per session
    Bullshit standard?
    I don't even know chagen's parents, but I would like to have sex with his dad, so I can give birth to his little brother/sister.
  • pleas Katrika my posts are nowhere near that you people overreact.
    Derail.

Where did it begin?