If you have an email ending in @hotmail.com, @live.com or @outlook.com (or any other Microsoft-related domain), please consider changing it to another email provider; Microsoft decided to instantly block the server's IP, so emails can't be sent to these addresses.
If you use an @yahoo.com email or any related Yahoo services, they have blocked us also due to "user complaints"
-UE

"I pay for you, be my slave."

1234568»

Comments

• I know what you said about hugs, Cygan, but... -hugs-

^^ I thought so, too.
  • They're somethin' else.
    Add this line to your erotic literature, Chagen. It will make you rich.
  • So should I be worried that my mom just stabbed her prized and precious balloon Monkey for no reason at all? She said she wanted to "kill it", and then acted very disturbingly...
  • They're somethin' else.
    grab all the sharp objects in the house and bury them.
  • I ASKED FOR LIKE 3 BUCKS

WHY DO I NEED BOTH OF YOU YELLING AT ME FOR THIS

DONT YOU HAVE BETTER THINGS TO DO
  • ☭Unstoppable Sex Goddess☭
    3 BUCKS IS A LOT OF FUCKING MONEY IN TEXAS

WHY DO YOU NOT KNOW THIS

3 BUCKS CAN DECIDE THE FATE OF ENTIRE COUNTIES, YOU KNOW
  • Vorpy, what I'm saying is that asking for three bucks is not that big of a deal.
  • edited 2011-06-27 20:35:28
    But how often do you do it? And more importantly, how did you say it? Rhetoric makes a big difference with such requests.
  • I don't ask for money that often.

Actually, what happened was that my mom sent me and my dad to get some meds. She said that I could buy some stuff with the remaining money. She never said I had to give it back. I wanted to keep a little bit of it, but then she went on this massive rant.
  • a little muffled
    ...Yeah, that doesn't seem all that unreasonable.