If you have an email ending in @hotmail.com, @live.com or @outlook.com (or any other Microsoft-related domain), please consider changing it to another email provider; Microsoft decided to instantly block the server's IP, so emails can't be sent to these addresses.
If you use an @yahoo.com email or any related Yahoo services, they have blocked us also due to "user complaints"
-UE

IJBMer Updates

Comments

• Creature - Florida Dragon Turtle Human
    A shame Rumblr never became a thing.

What's that?
  • There is love everywhere, I already know
    That looks more like a PG Grindr than anything.

It's also fake, which makes me sad.
  • ☭Unstoppable Sex Goddess☭
    Kind of weird how you can request proof for something and you get blocked on all platforms and get a nice 4 paragraph post written about you.
  • edited 2018-03-03 03:07:56
    Creature - Florida Dragon Turtle Human
    > look for a funny picture
    > considering "flying toilet" as a username
    > https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Flying_toilet

Florida Man Discovers "Flying Toilet" Is Less Funny Than He Originally Thought Because It Refers To An Actual Serious Public Health Problem
    I mean it fits you ZINGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGG
    Vorpy wrote: »

but if I start being a Flying Toilet I stop being Florida Man which means I lose the potential to embarrass myself even further
    Vorpy wrote: »

but if I start being a Flying Toilet I stop being Florida Man which means I lose the potential to embarrass myself even further
    Florida Man? Is that a name for a bad thing too?
  • Bovarian Mammarian
    It's not as good as Goat Boat.
    I deeply regret learning the difference between conservative and liberal. I enjoyed life better when things were just relatable people things and idiot things, and not Blue and Red things.
  • edited 2018-03-03 09:27:39
    Issues don't actually neatly divide themselves between the two sides like that anyway. Neither do they all line up on one side or the other, nor do they even have two cleanly-definable sides each. Many issues are continua of some sort, and ideological affiliation of a given position can change over time, too.
    I feel like less politically inclined people (ie all those people who don't vote like ever) don't really care about this stuff. Weird example; I've read a bunch of goodreads reviews for [oh my gosh what was even the name of that book] where a teenager gets an abortion (though that wasn't the main plot) and whilst there were reviews that were genuinely upset at the subject matter it never felt like it was because of ideological lines. Or even religious ones, for that matter.

Of course it might just be because the YA scene is painfully liberal to start with.

Anyways both sides seem to have fragmented. The most basic things being Conservatives having their Super Conservative Family Values people and their Rand Paul and then Liberals having their "The movement is dead Obama was so Centrist I literally will never mention his attempt at universal healthcare because it doesn't fit my narrative" and wherever the Hilary supporters went after 2016.
    I could've written a fucking book, but instead I posted here almost for 2 years straight? My God.
    Blowing in from the TV Tropes forum and then settling at the bottom of the dying forum here.
  • I could've written a fucking book, but instead I posted here almost for 2 years straight? My God.

History of my life.
    I did actually write a book over the last six months <_<

Well, I wrote a book-length sci-fi story.
  • Bovarian Mammarian
    I am accomplishing a thing.

Very slowly, but yes.
    yey
  • "you duck spawn, refined creature, you try to be cynical, yokel, but all that comes out of it is that you're a dunce!!!!! you duck plug!"
    I made some accomplishments over that time, but for the most part they kind of happened without me having to conquer my own weaknesses or whatnot, so count it as you will.
    IJBM: Vorpy throws every new thread in the General category
  • "you duck spawn, refined creature, you try to be cynical, yokel, but all that comes out of it is that you're a dunce!!!!! you duck plug!"
    Fun fact: when you try to enter John Paul II's name into Polish youtube, like half of the suggestions are memes. Not bad for a bunch of limited scope 4chan ripoffs.
  • "In a mad world, only the mad are sane!"-Akira Kurosawa, Ran
    I started doing radio and concert reviews.
    IJBM: Vorpy throws every new thread in the General category

IJBM: Glenn is not a oblivious degenerate about his fetishes

COME ON, LET ME KINKSHAME YOU, BONGHOLE
  • I thought his fetish was Chihaya (but not Umi).
    he loves them swimmysuitsbm504mq6uio2.jpg
    have a present glenn
    my drivers suck but I can draw a better one later
  • edited 2018-03-08 09:57:13
    ^ aww, thanks!
    Naas_Human wrote: »
    I thought his fetish was Chihaya (but not Umi).
    Umi?
    Is she one of your favorite characters?
    Me? I barely know her, since I haven't watched/read/played Love Live stuff.

She does have some superficially similar traits to Chihaya, specifically dark blue long hair and golden eyes (and being a singer, I guess), though her hair is darker, her hairdo is different, and her eyes redder. I have no idea what her personality is like.
  • Naas_Human wrote: »
    pfs0BUs.jpg

HOLY LIZARD PEOPLE BATMAN, WHAT'S WRONG WITH HER EYES
  • Bovarian Mammarian
    moo