If you have an email ending in @hotmail.com, @live.com or @outlook.com (or any other Microsoft-related domain), please consider changing it to another email provider; Microsoft decided to instantly block the server's IP, so emails can't be sent to these addresses.
If you use an @yahoo.com email or any related Yahoo services, they have blocked us also due to "user complaints"
-UE

IJBMer Updates

Comments

• I think it was the pre-"Oh gods this is really happening" "There's no way this is ever going to actually happen because everybody exists in this exact same liberal bubble where we're all tolerant" even though looking back now there were so. many. signs.
    Exactly. I wish I lived in a liberal bubble but I don't. I'm also quite saddened by the new right being actively malicious nazis rather than oblivious religious fanatics. I feel like r/atheism is the future and I don't like it. It makes me want to cling to my catholic morals that were beaten into me as a child.
  • I don't like the fact that after a bunch of errands, talking with the professor and stuff I have much more work to do now than I did when I woke up.
  • "you duck spawn, refined creature, you try to be cynical, yokel, but all that comes out of it is that you're a dunce!!!!! you duck plug!"
    ^ This is what tends to happen after talking to a professor. After a while you develop a knack for figuring out when your supervisor arrives and leaves the building.

^^ I'm quite sure the recent rise of alt-right will be a fascinating matter for sociologists and politologists in some fifty years from now, now that it's much solace for those who aren't altrighters right now. Also, I feel for you about that morals stuff. Ya free to PM.
  • edited 2017-03-22 11:14:13
    There is love everywhere, I already know
    I have to admit I used this to my advantage this a couple of times when I was a TA.
  • What the hell is wrong with me that I have come to this site
  • oh hi. long time no see.
  • "you duck spawn, refined creature, you try to be cynical, yokel, but all that comes out of it is that you're a dunce!!!!! you duck plug!"
    What's wrong with being wrong with?
  • oh hi. long time no see.

Hi Centi, I decided to take a trip down memory lane and show up here to see how cringey I was years ago.

• lrdgck wrote: »
    What's wrong with being wrong with?

Guacamole.
  • Let's just say a lot has happened in the last six years.
  • Bovarian Mammarian
    Most of it was pretty pointless though
  • Long time no see!
  • edited 2017-03-28 22:29:58
    Pika Girl

Reeeeeaaaaaaaaaaaaally? I played some great games, got some world records, saw some great movies, read some great books, had some decent sex, became fluent in French, became half-fluent in Nipponese, became a lot more beautiful and fabulous, and made some good friends! None of these things feel pointless to me! Although I guess one could argue that everything is pointless after you die. But we were designed to struggle so that one day we evolve into immortal cyborgs, and towards that noble goal we struggle on. Also something something making the world a better place for my descendants and spreading happiness.
  • Speaking of descendants: hey imipolex when are you going to get me pregnant.
  • Long time no see!

Hey Stormtroper, I don't think we ever talked but you're cool.

Reeeeeaaaaaaaaaaaaally? I played some great games, got some world records, saw some great movies, read some great books, had some decent sex, became fluent in French, became half-fluent in Nipponese, became a lot more beautiful and fabulous, and made some good friends! None of these things feel pointless to me! Although I guess one could argue that everything is pointless after you die. But we were designed to struggle so that one day we evolve into immortal cyborgs, and towards that noble goal we struggle on. Also something something making the world a better place for my descendants and spreading happiness.

But couldn't you have done most of that without using this board?
  • edited 2017-03-29 00:16:49
    Creature - Florida Dragon Turtle Human
    does anyone have a suggestion for an android phone keyboard that has the following features:
    * top row of dedicated number keys
    * swipe down to minimize it
    * customizable buttons (at least two, on which I can put comma and slash)
    * preferred: ability to type macroned vowels (e.g. ā) and Polish orthography, as hold-to-choose on a normal QWERTY keyboard layout
  • Bovarian Mammarian
    Speaking of descendants: hey imipolex when are you going to get me pregnant.

uuhhhhh...as soon as you get the proper equipment, I guess.
  • But couldn't you have done most of that without using this board?

Yes lol. And believe me, I did.
    Are you suggesting a girl can't impregnate another girl? What nonsense is this. Make me pregnant, my love.
  • ☭Unstoppable Sex Goddess☭
    oh hi. long time no see.

Hi Centi, I decided to take a trip down memory lane and show up here to see how cringey I was years ago.

ARISE.
    But couldn't you have done most of that without using this board?

Are you suggesting a girl can't impregnate another girl? What nonsense is this. Make me pregnant, my love.

I'm down for that. Triple preg.
  • Bovarian Mammarian
    *shrug* fair enough.

everyone is preggers now.
    and now I'm not.
  • Creature - Florida Dragon Turtle Human
    Does anyone have suggestions for an Android browser that:
    * is free
    * can change useragent manually as to bring up Desktop versions on demand
    * isn't Dolphin
    * preferably, has adblocking
  • But couldn't you have done most of that without using this board?

How nice for you.  I wittled away my early 20s working in warehouses and eventually tried to go back to school, and if I don't fuck things up too bad I might get to be a nurse eventually.

Vorpy wrote: »
    oh hi. long time no see.

ARISE.

BOOP
  • edited 2017-03-30 19:58:50
    Had a dream involving a long road bridge at nighttime.

Stopped to help someone out who had been in a traffic accident.

Town was nearby so I went into a building.  For some reason I was holding a plastic or metal card with letters I could punch out.  I was punching them out as I walked.  I wanted to go back outside to get one that I thought I dropped.

Sometimes my dreams involve interesting scenery.  There were a couple other dreams that involved driving down highways, and another dream that involved an amusement park on a tall rocky island.

Also, long time no see and welcome back, randomtropeloser.
    So you using Loli Keyboard?
  • Creature - Florida Dragon Turtle Human
    Vorpy wrote: »
    So you using Loli Keyboard?

Nah.  Better.  I'm using the Hacker's Keyboard.

• is using an avatar you hate relevant to april 1st
  • "In a mad world, only the mad are sane!"-Akira Kurosawa, Ran
    Turns out dakis are actually good pillow talk. 
  • edited 2017-04-01 18:06:43
    Naas_Human wrote: »
    is using an avatar you hate relevant to april 1st

I guess so.  Hold on, lemme think of an avatar I hate.

There we go!  Now I just need to find an AMV of either Crawling or Bring Me To Life paired with Sephiroth.
  • edited 2017-04-01 18:06:11
    Oh, I'm no less than overly fond of this character, but this particular design hurts me on a level I never expected.