If you have an email ending in @hotmail.com, @live.com or @outlook.com (or any other Microsoft-related domain), please consider changing it to another email provider; Microsoft decided to instantly block the server's IP, so emails can't be sent to these addresses.
If you use an @yahoo.com email or any related Yahoo services, they have blocked us also due to "user complaints"
-UE

IJBMer Updates

Comments

• He who laments and can't let go of the past is forever doomed to solitude.
    Noriega, yes. while I voted for it for my first election.
  • You're not the only one who wants something stupid to watch.  I was sick of the shitty hotel room I was in last night so I ended up wandering around a streaming site and watching the first episode of Neptunia.

If you're really desperate for dumb adaptations of video games, I insist you watch the Million Arthur shorts.

• "you duck spawn, refined creature, you try to be cynical, yokel, but all that comes out of it is that you're a dunce!!!!! you duck plug!"
    So, it's like:
    Friend: you're an expert on memes
    Me: this is one of few compliments I've heard that truly make me feel appreciated
  • I, too, am a meme connoisseur.
  • Bovarian Mammarian
    I find most memes too stupid to care about, but I do like a few of 'em
    I am a connoisseur to my friends, not of memes tho.
  • Sometimes I wish I could just stop having feelings.
    Can't see the point of doing that. The subjective experience is all we have.
  • edited 2017-03-10 22:49:26
    It is, but without these one wouldn't have to worry about the future or think about what one is doing or not doing, just... living a life of utmost apathy, with no need of fulfillment whatsoever.
  • edited 2017-03-10 22:53:26
    Creature - Florida Dragon Turtle Human
    I've occasionally contemplated the idea of being a "raceless genderless idea pod", basically the role that someone can take in an argument wherein one has no attachment to any identity labels (including cultural traits) and treats nothing as a default.
  • Bovarian Mammarian
    I've thought of that too, but I think it's totally impractical.
  • Today I woke up not lamenting feeling things.

^^ Well, there's that thing where you act like a disinterested party in an argument before revealing yourself and is about as old as the internet.
    Que bien, chamo. Ten fe que todo será mejor.¡Aún puedes venir por acá!
  • Eso espero, que todo sea mejor, pero cada vez se ve más dificil que las cosas vayan a mejorar...

¿"Acá" quiere decir Panamá? Mucha gente me ha dicho que debería mudarme pero, no se...
  • "you duck spawn, refined creature, you try to be cynical, yokel, but all that comes out of it is that you're a dunce!!!!! you duck plug!"
    Turned out the party I wanted to go to tomorrow, actually was today. Feels like sad frog, man.
    Acá es Panamá. 

Anyhow. Huey Dewey Louie, Hugo Paco Luis. Love the translation there.
  • Creature - Florida Dragon Turtle Human
    > take a liking to angela's "Shangri-La"
    > want to get the track
    > not on the CD I've listened to
    > not on the other CD I bought that I haven't listened to yet
    > wonder if it's on that one CD that I wanted to buy but ran out before I could get to it on rightstuf
    > check the tracklist

> yes it is

damnit.wav

• Today is a snow day. Snow is nice.
  • I want to see snow at least once in my lifetime.
  • There is love everywhere, I already know
    I can barely handle weather under 24 degrees Celsius, so I'm wary about stuff like snow.
    > yes it is
    Wait for best album and cross your fingers?
    Don't you have, like, a snowy mountaintop over there?
  • edited 2017-03-14 16:58:46
    ^^ I  can't stand cold temperatures either, but with enough insulating clothing I think I can put up with it for a while.

^ Yah (parts of the Andes mountain range), but I've never been there when/where it snows.
  • Bovarian Mammarian
    it is really fucking cold today
    it is really fucking cold today

where are you located
  • Bovarian Mammarian
    in a place that is really fucking cold
  • I am located close to bluesy cowgirl and it is quite cold here as well.
  • Bovarian Mammarian
    It's about a five-hour drive from where I am to where you is, I believe.
    I should be working on this stuff but I don't feel like doing anything right now so instead I'm sitting in front of my computer and nothing is happening.
    IJBM is happening. In other words, I guess, I know that feel.
    @InsanityAddict: How's election day in the Netherlands?