If you have an email ending in @hotmail.com, @live.com or @outlook.com (or any other Microsoft-related domain), please consider changing it to another email provider; Microsoft decided to instantly block the server's IP, so emails can't be sent to these addresses.
If you use an @yahoo.com email or any related Yahoo services, they have blocked us also due to "user complaints"
-UE

IJBMer Updates

Comments

• Bovarian Mammarian
    * not able to kill
  • Anyone else remember 2016 when all the liberal Americans thought they were moving to Canada, before they realized Canada is more xenophobic even than they are? Good times.
  • Bovarian Mammarian
    man, fuck Canada

there's only two good things from Canada: maple syrup and Rush.
  • edited 2017-04-10 18:42:45
    Creature - Florida Dragon Turtle Human
    > all the liberal American thought they were moving to Canada

more like you had a few who were shitposting about doing so and then then various others who thought about shitposting about doing so but then realized that the joke got old after 2005

in any case, if they were serious, they'd move to Wyoming instead, because low population = more easily swingable House and Senate elections

inb4 some conservative sees this post and claims I'm starting a massive conspiracy to carpetbag to Wyoming to take over their state
  • I just realized that I'm terrible at telling when others are arguing in bad faith with me.
  • There is love everywhere, I already know
    there's only two good things from Canada: maple syrup and Rush.
    Neither of those things are Backstage or The Next Step.
  • Bovarian Mammarian
    Neither of those things are things I have heard of.
  • Anyone else remember 2016 when I punched a cop in the face? Good times.
  • He who laments and can't let go of the past is forever doomed to solitude.
    Wait what.
  • Bovarian Mammarian
    it was a crazy year in general
  • I tend to not hear these things when I'm b& 5ever from the seekrit forum where these neurotic behaviors are discussed openly. That said, it sounds like quite a story and I'm rather impressed that the princess is not in jail.
  • Anyone else remember 2016 when I punched a cop in the face? Good times.

I do!

• Bovarian Mammarian
    The princess was in jail for a bit, but things got cleared up.

also I don't think it was neurotic so much as "fucked up on medication" but then I wasn't there
  • "you duck spawn, refined creature, you try to be cynical, yokel, but all that comes out of it is that you're a dunce!!!!! you duck plug!"
    I only kicked a waste bin once and got ID'd for it, so you guys got more street cred than me anyway.
  • edited 2017-04-11 20:54:11
    Pika Girl
    Hehehehe. At last, I don't have the worst criminal record on ijbm.
  • Bovarian Mammarian
    I got a speeding ticket once
  • edited 2017-04-11 21:27:11
    My mother and I got halted for wandering around in a car well into the night close to one of the electricity company's office building. We were waiting for a nearby bus for me to take. It came and I was let go to board it, but later I learned that my mother got arrested and sent to the police station to be questioned before being released.
  • The princess was in jail for a bit, but things got cleared up.

I met some nice trans ladies there too ^_^
  • "In a mad world, only the mad are sane!"-Akira Kurosawa, Ran
    Only tickets for biking without lights. Also done the whole "throw stuff at riot police, almost get foot crushed by horsies" thing, but that was part of an exercise so that was all perfectly okay. 
  • There was this nasty stench near work. Turns out it was the decomposing corpse of the watchman from the school next door who had been murdered days earlier.
    Goodness, that sounds harrowing.
  • "you duck spawn, refined creature, you try to be cynical, yokel, but all that comes out of it is that you're a dunce!!!!! you duck plug!"
    Well, the optimistic stuff is that a corpse is not the first thing that folks over there have in mind when they smell a nasty stench.
  • Bovarian Mammarian
    Grody to the max.
  • Bovarian Mammarian
    I don't want to work on Easter Sunday but I have to.

This makes me slightly unhappy.
  • Creature - Florida Dragon Turtle Human
    IJBM: When people reply to you with a reply that's on their mind but don't say it clearly and then they move on really quickly and go onto something else and you feel hesitant to bring it back up since it then feels like you could be seen as obsessing over the topic and you don't want to be seen that way but you still don't get what it is they meant, damnit

IJBMM: when you do actually ask them and they give you an unhelpful answer before going back to whatever it is they're doing
    I like how fashion brands blame fast-fashion retailers for diluting the market when they were the ones who started the "sell branded tees that can only be continuously worn for 6 months-ish and sell them sold for $50+" thing.

I've really been bugged by this ever since Dolce & Gabbana's Spring campaign started showing up in things and it just feels like a discounted mess with celebrities (which is doubly annoying since I love Zendaya and a campaign with D&G would have been great if it were like... D&G at all). Even the stuff on the guys (those city-print shorts) I've seen a million times over, done like actual luxury clothing.

Aaanyways, next season I guess.

Also according to some terrible magazine people camo bomber jackets are a thing again. Oh joy.
    Something a friend posted on my Facebook wall a while back but I only just now saw: https://www.nytimes.com/interactive/projects/storywall/hyphen-nation
    I play videogames at such a glacially slow pace that glaciers are speeding up due to climate change faster than I'm getting through my games.
    Is it just me or does it seem that all right-wingers complain about is pretty much identity politics?  Flaming feminists and "SJW"s, flaming immigrants, flaming "special snowflakes" and "political correctness", flaming "hyphenated Americans", flaming Black Lives Matter, flaming gender/sexuality topics, ... Every single one of these has to do with identity politics in some way.  By "identity politics" I mean the (often shifting) landscape of social relations between people of various group labels.  Basically it seems to be a sort of "we don't get to feel special, so why do you get to feel special?".