If you have an email ending in @hotmail.com, @live.com or @outlook.com (or any other Microsoft-related domain), please consider changing it to another email provider; Microsoft decided to instantly block the server's IP, so emails can't be sent to these addresses.
If you use an @yahoo.com email or any related Yahoo services, they have blocked us also due to "user complaints"
-UE

Images you know you'll never use. (Now NSFW)

Comments

• "you duck spawn, refined creature, you try to be cynical, yokel, but all that comes out of it is that you're a dunce!!!!! you duck plug!"

Spread of the chariot, the number represents year BC. In most of those places, it was sooner or later replaced by cavalry mounted directly on horses.

• yeah it's like we can have a horse pulling this big expensive heavy thing

or we can just have a dude riding the horse so it'll be faster, more flexible, and not really any easier to kill
  • "you duck spawn, refined creature, you try to be cynical, yokel, but all that comes out of it is that you're a dunce!!!!! you duck plug!"

On its head, I say.

Oh, and by the way.

• Creature - Florida Dragon Turtle Human
    Courtesy of a friend at HH:

tumblr_nqij4lGZqg1qz6f9yo1_540.jpg
  • edited 2016-01-09 18:54:07
    "you duck spawn, refined creature, you try to be cynical, yokel, but all that comes out of it is that you're a dunce!!!!! you duck plug!"

The previous picture was kind of dumb, on second thought. So have a spider story. I was kind of in a pinch, didn't find anything better at the moment.

----

----

----

Meanwhile, in Europe:

I was thinking for a moment about posting it in the ISIS thread, but it's less immediately relevant to the topic - I mean, it's not about ISIS but is very much a silly picture - so I'm putting it here.

• Because it's only rape culture when the evil brown people do it.
  • BeeBee
    edited 2016-01-15 05:45:42
    Can we push both buttons?  Or is there a button for "Let Muslims in so they aren't horribly murdered by terrorists whilst simultaneously not tolerating any literal rape culture they might try to bring in?"

I mean, this isn't exactly a difficult thing.  You're allowed to acknowledge that Middle Eastern treatment of women is terrible while also not leaving them to get fucking shot by the very people who tend to perpetuate it most viciously.
  • Zennistrad wrote: »
    Because it's only rape culture when the evil brown people do it.

Erasure, some of them are evil white people, just look at Iran (I'm still pissed they get to have blackface and we don't). 

This is not as edgy as the last one, I guess. Hope you don't mind. While I'm at it - the good thing about sitting on a fence is that you're free to switch the side you diss, and still pretend you've never been of the other opinion. It's not like they can prove you've already thrown your full support for any. 

(Oh, and by the way: Weeeeaaaveeeer!)

• 9/10 would expropriate

I'm pretty sure I posted it before, but by now it's a dead link. Anyways, where's the hurt.

• edited 2016-01-16 21:33:50
  • lol at the base 10 one.
  • Creature - Florida Dragon Turtle Human
    Re Abraham Lincoln and manspreading:

Are you saying that the wide stance predates Larry Craig?

Re base 10

Love that one.