If you have an email ending in @hotmail.com, @live.com or @outlook.com (or any other Microsoft-related domain), please consider changing it to another email provider; Microsoft decided to instantly block the server's IP, so emails can't be sent to these addresses.
If you use an @yahoo.com email or any related Yahoo services, they have blocked us also due to "user complaints"
-UE

Rejected application reasons.

Comments

• I'm a damn twisted person

The product is bees. 

• Creature - Florida Dragon Turtle Human

Has anyone been ever as far as to do as much that?

• Till shade is gone, till water is gone, into the Shadow with teeth bared, screaming defiance with the last breath, to spit in Sightblinder’s eye on the last Day.

• edited 2012-07-26 17:24:19
    Creature - Florida Dragon Turtle Human

Looking through the list of spammers whose appilcations to join have been auto-rejected, I found this gem:

If you're already running a territory point part-time, over continuous a daycare as well. This can convey you unusually shekels that will help you thrive your business and also bourgeon your network of contacts by way of the children's parents. Stick to older kids so you just suffer with to watch them after school. When you start a province at home, you insufficiency to become unshakeable you take average operate space. You should have a desk, and a comfortable service chair.

> running a territory point part-time

> start a province at home

...seriously?  Are you advertising daycare services for heads of minor states?

There's more where that came from, but it's not as amusing.

• Has something like the text to this ever been used as an application reason?

• yea i make potions if ya know what i mean

not to bump meaninglessly, but I just backread this thread and

The Russian crew at McDonald's prepared food a different way and the American customer received exactly what he expected. irish women for marriage

apparently there are McDonald's in Russia where you can buy Irish women to marry.

Who knew? 

• A Mind You Do NOT Want To Read

That doesn't surprise me, honestly. There are at least three Burger King restaurants in Azerbaijan which double as full-on brothels.

• a little muffled

The fact that they're Irish would be the weirder part.

• OOOooooOoOoOOoo, I'm a ghoOooOooOOOost!

Selling Russian women in Russia is too obvious.

• OOOooooOoOoOOoo, I'm a ghoOooOooOOOost!

I had been bought this particular as a present through friends who frequented us for that summer time as well as understood how much we like the juice. Our aged juice extractor really was on it's last legs, really cumbersome and to be truthful it really would be a pain to clean upward after it. This intended we didn't use it anywhere close to much as we may have loved to do. This one is a real

• If you must eat a phoenix, boil it, do not roast it. This only encourages their mischievous habits.

I had been bought this particular juicer as a present through friends who visited us over the summer. They knew how much we like juice. Our aged juice extractor really was on it's last legs, really cumbersome, and to be truthful it was a pain to clean upward after it. We didn't use it anywhere near is much as we would have liked to. something something

I guess they found out about my love of various fruit juices.

• Definitely not gay.

A touching story about a man and his fruit juice.

• edited 2012-11-08 17:54:51

So... they wanted to join this forum to get fruit juice?

Anyone else hoping the text to Jabberwocky might pop up here? Actually, I'm tempted to apply for another account with something like that.

• edited 2013-05-25 06:37:23

Oh wow just got an application going on about how Spamhaus are horrible people.

Spamhaus a bunch of liars and criminals

- Spreads slander about isps and their customers
    - Infringes on peoples privacy
    - Sends spam itself (their "abusemails" are undesired bulk email just as well)
    - Blackmails ISPs to comply to their rediculous "demands"
    - Actively pushes ISPs to let Spamhaus use their networks to commit computer sabotage
    (hinder communications with specific other computer systems).
    - Publicises private details illegally copied from databases

Spamhaus, despite claiming to be a not-for-profit organisation, is registered
    as a UK limited, appearantly with a branch office in switzerland.

(...)

Spamhaus, despite claiming to be a not-for-profit organisation, sells datafeeds
    for large scale commercial use for profit.

(...)

[person's name 1] what is spam [person's name2] spamware [person's name1] spam gangs
    block list [person's name 3] [person's name 2] sbl [person's name 1] spam gangs

(it also had phone numbers and adresess, which I removed. There was also a read more thing with links)

Kinda... ironic? Or should I say totally predictable?

If you're curious about the expunged bits, it's been put up elsewhere on the web anyway. Although I'm kinda worried it might be a privacy violation or something. But then again, it's dox on an organization/project, not a person.

• edited 2013-05-26 11:10:48

okay, There was one advertising "Oakley Golf", "Oakley Outlet" and "Oakley Sunglasses". Why does this deserve mentioning? Because it was written in Japanese, so it was "okuri gorufu" , "okuri auotoretto" and "okuri sangurasu" in katakana.

Also, there was thing longer part that, when put through Google Translate got me this:

And there was a link too, possibly to some picture but it didn't work.

It knows that there are weeaboos on this site.

• edited 2013-06-15 03:02:54

Got this one giant paragraph this time from "ronalytr". Apparently something about the Knicks. See inside the togglebox. I think the spam was pretending to be an NY Post article.

Kinda hard to tell what this is trying to sell, if not for the email address which claims it's a jacket shop.

• I lived a town called Oakley.

An applicant just now used a hyperlink (in BBCode format) where the link text was this:

虫虫点击器

I put that through Google translate and got this:

Bugs clicker

42 tommers skrrrm m ago Montauk Highway clo motorcycle brake lever sed throughout the instructions located at Snedecor Ave by using LIPA earning maintenance tasks (energy) Around Sayville filled upon Montauk Highway/Rt-27a EB immediately following Huge h keywords12.txt,1,S] s15.txt,1,S] strategy Ave as well as previous to Organization Hwy 97/Nicolls Road with Bayport. Ended website traffic provided by Railway Ave for Suffolk

This spammer was caught trying to appeal to Central Avenue.

• I don't know why but this amused me:

Refused to putian, China putian city in fujian province for people in the world is arguably the most smelly, government corruption, putian unable to specification people's behavior, innocent bullying others, for no reason, that others to death. Against putian those dirty dog as the correct social ethos, pushing up in major cities.

• Aaaand we just got another application using that exact same text.

• говорящий хомяк цена

[some url]

говорящий хомяк интернет магазин

[another url]

говорящий хомяк купить в наличии

[yet another url]

розетка говорящий хомяк

[a url]

говорящий хомяк купить авито

[some manner of url]

talking hamster говорящий хомяк

говорящий хомяк купить в пятигорске

[aaaaaand another url]

Google translate says the oft-repeated "говорящий хомяк" means "talking hamster"

• if u do convins fashist akwaint hiz faec w pavment neway jus 2 b sur

All of them are related to the purchase of a talking hamster.

Not sure if a subtle Baldur's Gate reference.

• Ya know, I about half expected to find myself on here, due to certain factors with the name (which, in my defense, I didn't know till after the fact about that, and I've been using this handle for YEARS).

• JHMJHM
    Here, There, Everywhere

You know, I'm the TVT Music Herald, and when I saw your reply to the forum welcome message I was sorely tempted to reply that you had inadvertently chosen a very loaded username. But now you know, so it's all good.

Okay, time to ban uggs.

In other news, apparently there have been at least four spammers whose messages included "fineartconsultancy".

• edited 2013-09-25 04:31:02

What if somebody was misspelling "bugs"? (like, "buggs")

• tcclgjvn rslwoquu?????`?????? ?????????`?? JIMMY CHO?????`?????? ???E???? ???? EBURY/???????` ???????? ?????` ???????? EBURY SXX 001/BLACK
    ?????`?????? ????????
    [bunch of URLs]
    ?????`?????? ??????????
    ?????`?????? ???`?? ????
    ジミーチュウ ワークブーツ
    ジミーチュウ オードトワレ 40[other URL]
    2013??????Jimmy Choo???????`??????????????BARLOWE?????`???`??Charcoal ??
    ?????`?????? ?? ????
    ?????`?????? ???? ????
    [another URL]
    ジミーチュウ オードトワレ 40ml
    [yet another URL]
    ?????`?????? ?????? ????????
    ?????`?????? jimmy cho?L????
    2013年春夏Jimmy Choo【ジミーチュウ】MARIONサンダル【black】
    ?????`?????? ???`???`?? JIMMY CHO?????`?????? ?????`???????? ?????` ???????????? HOWICK BLS 9B2/ASPHALT
    brgcxruj odagqqnz uuwcvkmn epsdeglz kvgxopye

The scrubbed out URLs all had "jimmy_choo" in them