If you have an email ending in @hotmail.com, @live.com or @outlook.com (or any other Microsoft-related domain), please consider changing it to another email provider; Microsoft decided to instantly block the server's IP, so emails can't be sent to these addresses.
If you use an @yahoo.com email or any related Yahoo services, they have blocked us also due to "user complaints"
-UE

Rejected application reasons.

1235»

Comments

• I'm kind of surprised people are still actually applying to this forum, to be honest.

• a little muffled

im pretty sure spambots dont bother checking whether a forum is active or not

• edited 2014-08-17 22:07:16
    Creature - Florida Dragon Turtle Human

FWIW, one of the URLs was to a site with domain name "lolipharma", prompting me to ask whether there existed a pharmacy anime.

I was treated to a LMGTFY link by Naas, and was proven wrong introduced to Fushigi Mahou Fun Fun Pharmacy.

• Nyktos wrote:

im pretty sure spambots dont bother checking whether a forum is active or not

It was rather funny when we abandoned the original incarnation of this forum and it got overrun by spambots almost instantly

Reminded me a bit of abandoned buildings with foliage growing through the floor

• edited 2014-10-31 13:44:52
    Creature - Florida Dragon Turtle Human

Registered at 2014-10-30 13:05:20 from 58.61.72.231

the strain dvd

Holy crap, it knows my tastes!  But I'd like to be able to pick it up for like $25, rather than like $40.

Oh, you meant this TV series.  No, I want this one.