If you have an email ending in @hotmail.com, @live.com or @outlook.com (or any other Microsoft-related domain), please consider changing it to another email provider; Microsoft decided to instantly block the server's IP, so emails can't be sent to these addresses.
If you use an @yahoo.com email or any related Yahoo services, they have blocked us also due to "user complaints"
-UE

Music Dump thread

Comments

• Has friends besides tanks now

Just a cover by one of my favorite musicians.

• edited 2012-12-26 19:06:12
    if u do convins fashist akwaint hiz faec w pavment neway jus 2 b sur

This video was banned from TV after only one showing, and not without a reason. Viewer discretion is advised.

Yes, I'm a sadist. :D It's a great song, though.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=o053pFOGGhU

You know you've got a special band when you can randomly decide to listen through an album again and find amazing new things.

Jesus this is catchy.

• This is a song by a band I really like that no one has ever heard of, and who will probably never do anything again. I uploaded it to youtube myself. The deer in the picture is from a picture my mom actually took.

• Till shade is gone, till water is gone, into the Shadow with teeth bared, screaming defiance with the last breath, to spit in Sightblinder’s eye on the last Day.

^^ Macklemore is pretty much my favorite.

• edited 2013-01-19 01:44:31
    "you duck spawn, refined creature, you try to be cynical, yokel, but all that comes out of it is that you're a dunce!!!!! you duck plug!"

I've found this, and felt like sharing it. Hope it'll stay a link, this thread's loading long enough. I'm into this song like no fuck, at the moment. 

• and now for something completly diffrent

• You can change. You can.

Have I mentioned this guy is a BAMF

• Creature - Florida Dragon Turtle Human

• edited 2013-01-24 12:29:15

french power metal 

• "you duck spawn, refined creature, you try to be cynical, yokel, but all that comes out of it is that you're a dunce!!!!! you duck plug!"

^ How about Asylum Pyre, French power-avantgarde-alternative-whatever metal?

• if u do convins fashist akwaint hiz faec w pavment neway jus 2 b sur

Or how about Fadades, French black-is-this-shit-for-real metal?

• edited 2013-01-24 12:41:51

fun fact heavenly had dragonforce's bass guitarist before he went to dragonforce

• Creature - Florida Dragon Turtle Human

Have I posted Ayumi Hamasaki's "Wishing" (ayu-mi-x version) yet?

Adam Warrock's newest song.

• edited 2013-01-31 09:38:45

my fav noise band.

• edited 2013-02-02 20:22:52

aah some funeral doom :p.  

This day was just full of me listening to stuff I don't usually listen to, that I should. Lights is amazing.

• Till shade is gone, till water is gone, into the Shadow with teeth bared, screaming defiance with the last breath, to spit in Sightblinder’s eye on the last Day.

New Coheed and Cambria album's out.

It's great.  As always.

If I count the whole Afterman thing as one album instead of two, it might be my favorite of theirs.

Okay Periphery. (Kinda sorta NSFW-ish)

• edited 2013-03-31 23:53:46
    Has friends besides tanks now

Seriously, how is this not the album closer? Setting aside how much more profound it is than anything else on the album, it even references numerous songs of the band's past, including one only three songs prior.

That's easily my favorite FOB song.

• JHMJHM
    Here, There, Everywhere

Shockingly enjoyable '70s incidental/easy listening music, courtesy of one Imipolex G. This has no right to be as intriguing as it is, although the addictive, hypnotic quality is definitely intentional (but not the vague tinge of camp). Reminds me a little of Brian Eno at points.

So I finally got around listening to the new David Bowie album and it's pretty fucking great.

I've found this track to be pretty cathartic, and enjoy how often the chorus is repeated.

Can't sleep. Can't stop listening.

• edited 2014-10-30 18:13:47
    "you duck spawn, refined creature, you try to be cynical, yokel, but all that comes out of it is that you're a dunce!!!!! you duck plug!"
  • "you duck spawn, refined creature, you try to be cynical, yokel, but all that comes out of it is that you're a dunce!!!!! you duck plug!"

I've got some twenty minutes of real good (er, I mean, evil), trve, eviltastic, depressively misanthropic, melodic morphine of avant-garde black for you guys today. Have a link:

Furia - "Halny"