If you have an email ending in @hotmail.com, @live.com or @outlook.com (or any other Microsoft-related domain), please consider changing it to another email provider; Microsoft decided to instantly block the server's IP, so emails can't be sent to these addresses.
If you use an @yahoo.com email or any related Yahoo services, they have blocked us also due to "user complaints"
-UE

Images you know you'll never use. (Now NSFW)

Comments

• A Mind You Do NOT Want To Read

The original is a trailer for Cromartie High School.

• OOOooooOoOoOOoo, I'm a ghoOooOooOOOost!

Wouldn't it just be a straight line with the Y position corresponding to (100-percent of the vertical space of the graph taken up by the line) percent?

• edited 2013-03-28 00:11:01

"Emptiness in this graph" is extremely vague.  As is "width of this graph," for that matter, so you couldn't really answer without further elaboration.  That said, for any function f from R1 to R1 the probability that any point chosen at random in R1xR1 is on the graph of f is 0. So you could say that regardless of the width of the graph, it is 100% empty.

Also apparently superscripts work in the post editor but not like, in the post itself.

What if it has to be one of those line graphs where the the area under the line is filled in?

• OOOooooOoOoOOoo, I'm a ghoOooOooOOOost!

^Then it's 50%.

• edited 2013-03-28 00:32:48
    A Mind You Do NOT Want To Read

But the line has to start precisely at 0, right? At the point 0 the graph has no width, meaning the line has to start at either 0% (because there's no space to measure) or 100% (because technically the graph isn't filled with anything yet). From that point onward you'd get a bunch of infinitely thin spikes, the low points of which would constantly rise in a geometric series until the fluctuation becomes too small to measure (though you'd probably run out of paper long before you get to that point).

• edited 2013-03-28 02:06:06
    wow momma

look at all the giant nerds
  • I thought the guy standing on the wolf was pretty cool ;-;

• edited 2013-03-28 14:17:11
    "I will grant you two wishes; one for each testicle."

dafuq is that

Did I ever tell you how much I fucking love these

• But you never had any to begin with.

Anatomy, everyone!

• Kichigai birthday!!

• MORONS! I'VE GOT MORONS ON MY PAYROLL!

•  

waaaaaaaat

• A band primarily known for putting their likenesses on absolutely everything partners with a company primarily known for putting their characters' likenesses on absolutely everything.

So, um, I'm not exactly surprised.

• if u do convins fashist akwaint hiz faec w pavment neway jus 2 b sur

easter

• edited 2014-12-28 14:45:17
    "you duck spawn, refined creature, you try to be cynical, yokel, but all that comes out of it is that you're a dunce!!!!! you duck plug!"

I'd expect you to post that in like two weeks, if my memory serves me well.

I also wanted to post my favourite two weird subway photos. I feel they've been posted before, but whatever.

http://24.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_m4ugu9llS21r0z3y7o1_500.png

http://web.archive.org/web/20130401152424/http://nert.me/pictures/large_1324528118.jpg

• Has friends besides tanks now

o-o

• Kichigai birthday!!

What the fuck, is that girl wearing cat ears?

• edited 2013-03-29 21:58:40

Are they going to a witches' sabbath?

robots holding hands

• "you duck spawn, refined creature, you try to be cynical, yokel, but all that comes out of it is that you're a dunce!!!!! you duck plug!"

http://i1.kwejk.pl/site_media/obrazki/2013/03/41e524588622fcd65140ac039211af5c_original.jpg?1364626643

Again from that site as before. This time, Easter of a net-dwelling kid.

• Kichigai birthday!!

Fucking scammers

• edited 2013-03-30 14:48:04

Accidental doublepost

• Has friends besides tanks now

^ Dude you already posted that one.

• What is even the point of showing a "Kyolo becomes ore-man" scene if there's no audio?

Actually, what is even the point of GJ-bu if I can't have Hiro Shimono seducing me with his voice at all times?

• edited 2013-03-30 13:56:22
    Has friends besides tanks now

It's a compilation of hair-brushing moments, is all, plus Kirara breaking a strength-ometer.

And on the second point, hush. We can't have all great things all the time. :V