If you have an email ending in @hotmail.com, @live.com or @outlook.com (or any other Microsoft-related domain), please consider changing it to another email provider; Microsoft decided to instantly block the server's IP, so emails can't be sent to these addresses.
If you use an @yahoo.com email or any related Yahoo services, they have blocked us also due to "user complaints"
-UE

IJBMer Updates

Comments

• Has friends besides tanks now

Yeah . . . I guess that's true.

• edited 2013-03-01 00:04:44
    Has friends besides tanks now

SA's "Wake Up Your Dog" thread is the best thread. You guys can all go home now.

• edited 2013-03-01 00:11:27
    "hi...i have a problem / i just peed on my desk and then licked it and now i feel sick"

"I hate my life because I ate 14 bowls of cereal, what should I do? /I thought it would be fun, but now everything just hurts. Please Help"

(does anybody get this reference?)

• @All Nines and the "gallon smashing": Yeah, I've seen that, and it's terrible in every way. You have my full support. 

I've never really lived with flip clocks but I always did find them interesting. Just one particular time that we were staying over at my maternal grandparents' house on Long Island, I remember my bedside clock being a flip clock. I guess the digital one there must have broken...but then they just brought in another digital one!

• I wanted a flip clock ever since I saw Back to the Future as a kid, because Marty McFly had one in his bedroom and I thought it looked cool.

@Evergreen: When my family would stay with my aunt and uncle in Cleveland in the 2000s, they had identical LED clock radios in all three bedrooms, even though they only used one. I always found that odd. And they looked like early-'90s clocks, too, so it's not like they bought them when they moved in...

• Creature - Florida Dragon Turtle Human

Now that I know that this gallon smash prank exists, I will be sure to check forensic evidence next to a conveniently-fallen youth in a supermarket surrounded by a couple or so gallons of spilled liquid.

• Seems like a waste of gallons of liquid.

• I'm a damn twisted person

I wouldn't mind having a nixie tube clock myself. 

• Someday I'd like a nixie tube clock--what clock collection would be complete without one?--but they're prohibitively expensive, unfortunately. :\

• "you duck spawn, refined creature, you try to be cynical, yokel, but all that comes out of it is that you're a dunce!!!!! you duck plug!"

Heh, I read you can make one on your own. That'd be cool.

• Sleep, I get so little of it, yet I never plan to get anymore. /sigh

• You can change. You can.

sleep is a communist invention fostered by terrorists anyway

• A Mind You Do NOT Want To Read

Insomnia isn't that bad, m'kay?

• Kill them! KILL THEM ALL!

The Sandman is a Commie? O.o

• "Do oneliners work on you?"

"Ehm, generally not"

"Then I'm glad I used a twoliner"

*flurry of rotten tomatoes*

• You can change. You can.

The Sandman is a Commie? O.o

a commie pinko

• a commie pinko

Communism comes in many forms, one that attacks during the night with the agent called sleep.
    the other is the red menace.

• Fuckin' bolsheviks.

• oh wow, it's been so long since i visited this site on my phone that the saved username was "CentralAvenue", with no space.

I didn't realize it had been that long...
  • Creature - Florida Dragon Turtle Human

You look different.

• water you talkin about gillenmagusharvey

• Well, she is technically a pretty pink princess.

• sea

bastion tidally gets it

38D

(I'll stop now; it's not like I'm good at this anyway)

• Kichigai birthday!!

Homosuck is shit:DDD

• edited 2013-03-03 04:55:10

• Till shade is gone, till water is gone, into the Shadow with teeth bared, screaming defiance with the last breath, to spit in Sightblinder’s eye on the last Day.
    meenah is the best
  • If you must eat a phoenix, boil it, do not roast it. This only encourages their mischievous habits.

^^ you're too late i already saw it!!!

• What was it?

• If you must eat a phoenix, boil it, do not roast it. This only encourages their mischievous habits.

Well, I presume if he deleted it he wouldn't appreciate me telling anyone.

• That's fair enough. judging by that comment it probably wasn't something bad/terrible, was it?