If you have an email ending in @hotmail.com, @live.com or @outlook.com (or any other Microsoft-related domain), please consider changing it to another email provider; Microsoft decided to instantly block the server's IP, so emails can't be sent to these addresses.
If you use an @yahoo.com email or any related Yahoo services, they have blocked us also due to "user complaints"
-UE

IJBMer Updates

Comments

• If you must eat a phoenix, boil it, do not roast it. This only encourages their mischievous habits.

No, he did not murder a puppy or anything.

Or did he

• Legionnare is the origami killer?

• OOOooooOoOoOOoo, I'm a ghoOooOooOOOost!

>browsing the webs
    >somehow wind up on an instructional video on how to prepare to get a pet hedgehog
    >watch the entire thing

I think I might be bored. 

• But you never had any to begin with.

But hedgehogs are great!

Yeah, but...I don't actually intend to get one, so I didn't really particularly need to know that if you use wood chip bedding, you should ideally go with Aspen.

• I watched an entire training video about traffic flagger procedures a few weeks ago, so I can relate to that level of boredom.

• if u do convins fashist akwaint hiz faec w pavment neway jus 2 b sur

Well, tonight Serbia picked its representative for this year's Eurovision Song Contest, and it

(zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz)

Seriously, if you really want to watch it, mute that shit, focus on the tits, I dunno. It really, really sucks.

• ^^ you're too late i already saw it!!!

Dang! Dong! Darn!

• Creature - Florida Dragon Turtle Human

Does it count as boredom if you're doing it only because procrastination?

• Even the costumes are a meh tacky instead of either camp or sexy.

Also, the plan to actually use the sploit in the game system to turn the setting into an economic crisis instead of merely enriching ourselves has been vetoed by the DM. Damn shame, it would actually be a deconstruction of that stuff.

• But you never had any to begin with.

Seriously, if you really want to watch it, mute that shit, focus on the tits, I dunno. It really, really sucks.

You see, the issue here was that you were expecting Eurovision contestants to be good.

Point.

Well, my mom is having a temper tantrum because... I have refused to rearrange my room according to feng shui and am claiming that it is total bullshit.

• Till shade is gone, till water is gone, into the Shadow with teeth bared, screaming defiance with the last breath, to spit in Sightblinder’s eye on the last Day.

^ I'm tempted to snicker at the person named "Dr. Gay" but a development this significant in medicine is just too big of a deal to snicker at.

• edited 2013-03-04 19:53:40
    But you never had any to begin with.

Hey, it's better than my old Spanish teacher's name. Ms. Bullcock.

• edited 2013-03-04 20:23:27
    A Mind You Do NOT Want To Read

My English teacher's surname was Boning. (Okay, it's actually spelt Böning or Boening, but still.)

There's always Speaker of the House John Boner.

• Has friends besides tanks now

I knew of a swimmer with the last name Mycock.

My mom knew someone who was in the military whose last name was pronounced (not spelled, I think) "sir." Led to a lot of confusion.

• Has friends besides tanks now

I also know two very close brothers with the last name "Breau."

• Kichigai birthday!!

In Spain there's the kind of common surname Matamoros, which would be the equivalent of someone named Niggerkiller or something like that

• edited 2013-03-04 23:38:06
    I told you a hundred times Seibah, I don't want you in my pool

Clockworkuniverse: even moreso if he was a warrant officer, since then his title would be sir "sir"

For a similar reason, George Marshall went with "General of the army" since he didn't want to be known as Field Marshal "Marshall"

• edited 2013-03-05 00:52:54

^^ That vaguely sounds like Momotaro(s).

Some tokusatsu news-spreader Facebook-shared the most recent (and previously, least viewed) post on my blog, and suddenly the views for that post went up pretty quickly.

I'm kinda happy about it.

^^ Major Major Major Major

• "you duck spawn, refined creature, you try to be cynical, yokel, but all that comes out of it is that you're a dunce!!!!! you duck plug!"

There was a patrician family in one of cities around here, the Boners. Led to a lot of fun, when someone set up a hotel in a palace of theirs, and obliviously called it Boner Palace.

• No rainbow star
    Well that was interesting

Never had my Tourette's twitch my abdomen before. Didn't even know that was possible
  • No rainbow star
    Well that was interesting

Never had my Tourette's twitch my abdomen before. Didn't even know that was possible

Hugo Chavez died.

• edited 2013-03-05 17:54:07
    Diet NEET

"We're devastated to hear of the death of President of Venezuela, Hugo Chavez.

An inspirational figure who worked relentlessly to relieve the suffering and poverty of Venezuela's disadvantaged and marginalised and fought tirelessly against capitalist greed and imperialism. He will be missed by the millions of people he used his life to help.

Our thoughts and prayers are with his family and the people of Venezuela."

I just love having weirdos in my FB feed.

Also, might get Icelandic information activist over for talks. Hope the frat's got time during Sine Regno, since we got plenty of hurrdurr internet activists to spare.