If you have an email ending in @hotmail.com, @live.com or @outlook.com (or any other Microsoft-related domain), please consider changing it to another email provider; Microsoft decided to instantly block the server's IP, so emails can't be sent to these addresses.
If you use an @yahoo.com email or any related Yahoo services, they have blocked us also due to "user complaints"
-UE

My Little Pony: Friendship Just Bugs Me

Comments

• Ok then, spoiler tags it is.

Spoiler:
    I should be all like "Whoohoo! My favorite pony's now a princess which makes her, like, double-perfect for me!"

But instead I'm just worried that this will fuck up the whole dynamic of the show. They should have saved this for the end of the series.

• >Fighting is Magic cancelled by Hasbro's lawdogs
    >Get the EVO-build while it's fresh

http://www.mediafire.com/?co83btlycky73a6

• They're somethin' else.

So I watched the first episode.

... I guess it's okay. I'll give it the 4 episode test and see if I still wanna keep it up.

• >We humanized noa

>mfw when this whole fad has blown over and thus there is no shitstorm

• Bumpan' cos this is awsum.

• Season finale is here:

(Obligatory 'pls respond')

• Final part of the .MOV series.

• OOOooooOoOoOOoo, I'm a ghoOooOooOOOost!

So turns out a coworker is a huge MLP fan, and keeps a little Pinkie Pie figure in her pocket at all times. Huh.

Also she convinced me that I need to get caught up. Should figure out where I left off.

• Till shade is gone, till water is gone, into the Shadow with teeth bared, screaming defiance with the last breath, to spit in Sightblinder’s eye on the last Day.
    I still haven't watched a single episode in season 3.

Nor have I.

Also, Youtube videos from the series seem to have been taken down. Or at least, I can't find S2E19, the first one I haven't watched. Yay for Netflix.

Okay, watching Putting Your Hoof Down.

why are fluttershy's pets suddenly assholes

• edited 2013-02-28 02:48:15

I keep a Twilight Sparkle figurine in my pocket at all times, but that's only because she's my keychain. :P

Season 3 wasn't as good as what came before it--you can tell Hasbro started meddling more than before in some spots--but it wasn't bad, aside from one or two stupid episodes.

• edited 2013-02-28 02:48:34
    Till shade is gone, till water is gone, into the Shadow with teeth bared, screaming defiance with the last breath, to spit in Sightblinder’s eye on the last Day.

^^ they've been spending too much time with angel

• Fuck, you've got me picturing a grimdark fic about Angel and Fluttershy's abusive relationship.

why

Hm.

I don't really like this episode.

Okay, ending was better than the rest of the episode, I guess.

what the fuck time travel

• edited 2013-02-28 03:11:49
    OOOooooOoOoOOoo, I'm a ghoOooOooOOOost!

wait, the classical underwold exists in equestria

what

Okay, S2E20 was good fun, if predictable.

• "It's About Time"? Anonus and I were split on that one. He disliked it because you could see the twist coming a mile away. Personally, I liked because, yeah you can see what's coming, but getting there was still fun.

• I didn't have a problem with having seen the twist a mile away.  I just thought the entire episode was ridiculously rushed to squeeze into 22 minutes.  Reminded me of the 90's Spiderman cartoon that was allergic to pauses.

• It was a tad random, but came with enough worldbuilding.

On Season 3: it's a tad rushed due to short season and some characters are flanderized a bit, but it's less bad than all the doomsayers say.

• BeeBee
    edited 2013-02-28 16:08:02

Yeah, most of the problem was that we only had half as many good episodes to remember it by, though there were one or two that had Mare-Do-Well style clueless morals.

Oddly, it also manages to develop Rainbow Dash of all ponies really, really well.

Okay, I'm on "Hurricane Fluttershy." Would the actual target audience even get what the old-timey informational film thing is supposed to be?

>typewriters have two buttons

how

• I'm guessing they're analog and can be rotated.  Say a character consists of a horseshoe inlaid inside another.  With 8 orientations each, this is a character set of 64.

It's also good for drawing mazes in one minute that take two minutes to solve.

• I'm probably overthinking it at this point, but...even if it was a strictly binary alphabet--something like Morse code--it would probably still be more efficient than manual writing, considering they're horses and as such don't have hands with which to grip a pen.

Then the manuscript could be typeset with a proper alphabet later, when it's ready for publication.

• There is no such thing as overthinking ponies!

Watching part 1 of the S2 finale.

so twilight has a brother

this was apparently not worth mentioning until now