If you have an email ending in @hotmail.com, @live.com or @outlook.com (or any other Microsoft-related domain), please consider changing it to another email provider; Microsoft decided to instantly block the server's IP, so emails can't be sent to these addresses.
If you use an @yahoo.com email or any related Yahoo services, they have blocked us also due to "user complaints"
-UE

IJBMer Updates

Comments

• No rainbow star

^^^ Still found it funny though

• Fucking Creeper Boy staring at my screen again.

• Creature - Florida Dragon Turtle Human

Who and where is this creeper boy?

• yea i make potions if ya know what i mean

• He's this creepy person in the year below me who stares at my screen when I am working. I've asked him to stop and reported him, but he still does it. And it's not just to me. He does it to everyone.

• "you duck spawn, refined creature, you try to be cynical, yokel, but all that comes out of it is that you're a dunce!!!!! you duck plug!"

At least there's solace in the fact he isn't a creep out specifically for you. If you called him out and reported him, it sounds like you did the obvious thing, so it seems you can now either report him again or get someone else also creeped out by him and try to tell him to stop it together.

• OOOooooOoOoOOoo, I'm a ghoOooOooOOOost!

The town manager guy for the community I live in sent me a care package with snacks and stuff because my mom mentioned me being sick to him at some point. That guy is awesome.

• Ridi, Pagliaccio, sul tuo amore infranto!

Might start working on a potential web series. With actual ACTORS! :D

Look out for it, if all goes well.

• We Played Some Open Chords and Rejoiced, For the Earth Had Circled the Sun Yet Another Year

this beard is eating my face make it stop make it stop

• Clockwise rose to lv. 3
    Counterclockwise rose to lv. 1
    Hoopwalking rose to lv. 1
    Achievement unlocked(10g)-"My Hips Are Moving On Their Own":
    Keep a hoop swinging for longer than a minute.

>cough some stuff up
    >oh god its blue what the fuck
    >remember i'm eating jellybeans 

._.

• You can change. You can.

shave motherfucker

• edited 2013-02-08 21:11:54

@ClockworkUniverse Reminds me of the time I noticed red stuff on my teeth, and it took me a while to remember I had some fruity soda.

• Hahaha, reminds me of the time I coughed up some red stuff, and it turned out to be blood. 

• edited 2013-02-08 21:31:23

Did it take you kinda long to figure out what it was? I think when I actually bleed, it doesn't take very long for me to figure it out.

• Not really, because I had a wicked nosebleed earlier that day. 

• Has friends besides tanks now
    Just saw Wreck-It Ralph. It was pretty good.

have been coughing up a bit of blood, but that's to be expected given what my respiratory sytem's been through this year.

don't die

plz

• No rainbow star

Yeah, we care about you

Nah, it's no big deal. It's coming from my nose.

• No rainbow star
    So I've been asked to go to work a half hour later so I can stay to do closing

Turns out Mr Knowitall broke his wrist

=/ My feelings are a wash right now
  • edited 2013-02-09 14:16:37

I've been reducing my caffeine intake since last tuesday. So far, so good, though I've been having a slight headache since last night.

Edit: I coughed a bit of blood once, and it did turn out to be from my lungs (though nothing that couldn't be treated easily).

• I've coughed up blood before from major nosebleeds... Not nice

Nosebleeds really, really suck.

• edited 2013-02-09 17:40:56
    Has friends besides tanks now

I've never coughed blood, but I've had some pretty annoying nosebleeds. I think the worst was when I didn't notice when I bled onto the keyboard, and it took me forever to clean it because blood dries so damn quickly. Immediately after showering sucks, too.

• if u do convins fashist akwaint hiz faec w pavment neway jus 2 b sur

I should probably consider myself lucky that I can't remember the las time I had a nosebleed.

SERBIA STRONG

• "you duck spawn, refined creature, you try to be cynical, yokel, but all that comes out of it is that you're a dunce!!!!! you duck plug!"

I feel compelled to point out that neither do I.

BRING IT

• Happy Chinese New Year, everybody.

• Hell to the yes.