If you have an email ending in @hotmail.com, @live.com or @outlook.com (or any other Microsoft-related domain), please consider changing it to another email provider; Microsoft decided to instantly block the server's IP, so emails can't be sent to these addresses.
If you use an @yahoo.com email or any related Yahoo services, they have blocked us also due to "user complaints"
-UE

IJBMer Updates

Comments

• a little muffled

@Crimson: No, I understood that. I'm just not sure what he was suggesting I tether it to.

• edited 2013-02-12 17:33:47
    Creature - Florida Dragon Turtle Human
  • a little muffled

Um. Okay?

• edited 2013-02-12 17:33:57
    Creature - Florida Dragon Turtle Human

Sorry, wrong thread.  Just a random photos dump.  Cleaning out my photos.

• No rainbow star

You'd have your computer use your phone, which uses the wifi it can connect to

I've done that before when my laptop won't connect to the router but my phone can

• Creature - Florida Dragon Turtle Human

But then who would phone?

• a little muffled

@Icalasari: Okay but I didn't have a computer with me. Hence why I was looking for a computer lab. My laptop doesn't have any trouble connecting to wi-fi, but I don't bring it to school because heavy.

ohgawdohgawdwhydidijustmakethemistakeofopeningWindowsMediaPlayernowitsupdatingmymedialibraryandicanttellittostopSTOPDAMNITGETTHEFUCKOUTOFMYMUSICFOLDERS

• a little muffled
    You must cleanse your PC with fire.
  • if u do convins fashist akwaint hiz faec w pavment neway jus 2 b sur

English Common Law is weird.

• No rainbow star
    So

I put some dark chocolate in a cheap container

Poured scalding hot water on it

Swirled it around

Poured in matte medium

Then started painting

I love this school

good use of dark chocolate

trollface.jpg

• "you duck spawn, refined creature, you try to be cynical, yokel, but all that comes out of it is that you're a dunce!!!!! you duck plug!"

So you are one of those True Art artists?

• Kichigai birthday!!
    Nah, he would have smeared the chocolate all over himself and claimed to be a metaphor of modern day America if that were the case
  • "you duck spawn, refined creature, you try to be cynical, yokel, but all that comes out of it is that you're a dunce!!!!! you duck plug!"

Or fashioned a big crooked dick out of it and act offended when people don't find him the next Michelangelo. You have a point here.

• No rainbow star
    Yeah. The reasoning behind the chocolate was no deeper than, "...You know what? I have old, undecaying chocolate in my backpack. I wonder what it would be like to use that as paint?"

By the way, in related news, I can't stand the smell of dark chocolate anymore
  • Beh, I'll probably start drinking coffee again as soon as this powdered chocolate milk thing runs out. That's not what's making me anxious.

• What is making you anxious, then?

• >get email from some gal called 'Lieke Dix'

>enters spam because filter interprets her name as 'like dicks?'

My sides are in orbit.

• ^^My thesis. I've had to change it twice already (wasting four months at it) and have been having issues just getting started with the current one (lack of concentration, computers running Windows 2003, the professor and the tutor being busy), and all sort of things could go wrong with it (it all depends on one little machine set that hasn't been run properly at times) besides all the things everyone has issues with on their theses anyways, and if I don't do it I'll end up disappointing a bunch of people involved.

• I have to give a speech lasting five to eight minutes, and I have no ideas for interesting topics. Suggestions?

• The art of rhetorics. Whenever in doubt, always go meta.

• a little muffled

"Are bronies changing the definition of masculinity?"

• You can change. You can.

Batman

• a little muffled

The History of Internet Acronyms

• If you must eat a phoenix, boil it, do not roast it. This only encourages their mischievous habits.

Gaiz b srs

Game design. (There's roughly five trillion posts about it on this forum, research material!).

Health and safety concerns on third parties due to abuse of common substances, e.g. cigarettes, alcohol.

Review a restaurant you went to recently.

Repeat the word "Dog" for seven and a half minutes straight.

• a little muffled

Repeat the word "Dog" for seven and a half minutes straight.
    Better: repeat the word "duck" for seven and a half minutes straight in a monotone voice and then shout "GOOSE!" at the top of your lungs.