If you have an email ending in @hotmail.com, @live.com or @outlook.com (or any other Microsoft-related domain), please consider changing it to another email provider; Microsoft decided to instantly block the server's IP, so emails can't be sent to these addresses.
If you use an @yahoo.com email or any related Yahoo services, they have blocked us also due to "user complaints"
-UE

IJBMer Updates

Comments

• If you must eat a phoenix, boil it, do not roast it. This only encourages their mischievous habits.

I do not exactly go around advertising it or getting into shipping wars, but I am known to ship, so.

• edited 2012-12-06 08:36:55
    Definitely not gay.

Man, I just bear a grudge against shippers because of all the war I've seen between them.

I was this member at a small Pokemon forum (like barely 200 members). This forum was infamous for being unable to keep their shipping shit down. I'm talking shippers at their worst here: personal attacks, PM harassment and bans just because one guy thought May belonged with Drew and not Ash. It was totally brutal and I've carried animosity towards shippers ever since. 

• If you must eat a phoenix, boil it, do not roast it. This only encourages their mischievous habits.

I would liken that to other circumstances wherein people carry grudges against a group because some members of the group acted in a stupid way, but that may be too extreme a comparison.

• yea i make potions if ya know what i mean

New episode kinda made me worry that the show's going to be overtaken by meta-commentary. :/

I mean I don't care for shipping either (of all fandom practices, it's probably the one I understand the least), but it's really not worthy of an episode of the show.

• Ridi, Pagliaccio, sul tuo amore infranto!

Like Nova, I ship.

That said I liked the episode.

It would have been interesting to see a PB/Marcy nod.

• I'm a damn twisted person

It was totally brutal and I've carried animosity towards shippers ever since. 

He talks too much about Chrono Trigger and hates shippers for irrational reasons. She's a shipper and talks to much about feels. This summer they are handcuffed together and have madcap adventures trying to stop the revisionist kink-ficers from kidnapping the series creator.

• One foot in front of the other, every day.

He's a postmodern humorist with a chip on his shoulder. She's an artificial intelligence that has no understanding of sarcasm or irony. This summer they find themselves trapped on the same border-colony planet, fighting against an information baron that wants to establish a tax on digital expression. 

• He who laments and can't let go of the past is forever doomed to solitude.

Okay, I am lost, who the fuck are those?

Alk and a female-gendered AI. Given the lack of interpersonal interest clash going on here I had to make up a second person. So I decided the opposite of Alk would be a being utterly incapable of understanding non-literal communication. 

• a little muffled
    They're all you, vandro.

I just have one question - can she manifest as a hologram or is this just one of those voice over the speaker dealies?

It's not clear if she's a hologram or an owl-induced hallucination.

• edited 2012-12-06 11:34:47
    He who laments and can't let go of the past is forever doomed to solitude.

I am not some sort of solipsist nutjob, Nyktos.

Vandro look back through the archives - we've already established that the human race is a lie. 

It's not clear if she's a hologram or an owl-induced hallucination.

• He who laments and can't let go of the past is forever doomed to solitude.

I have an electromagnetism final tomorrow, I don't have time for this FUCK YOU ALLERGIES!

• "you duck spawn, refined creature, you try to be cynical, yokel, but all that comes out of it is that you're a dunce!!!!! you duck plug!"

Owls are not what they appear.

• You can change. You can.

Oi, Nyk. Remind me of that ISP you recommended me?

@Eelektross: Except that you said the opposite of what I said.

• a little muffled

TekSavvy? I will reiterate, I have no personal experience with it, I've just heard positive things.

• You can change. You can.

Fair enough. 

• Dat feel when you eat at other peeps so much you don't have the opportunity to actually eat the food in your fridge before it spoils.

Also, met a dudette who plans to make a tulpa of Ace of One Piece fame, since a bodypillow just isn't enough for her. Traced Facebook(because of course the most embarassing people are also the ones who don't set them to private), which lends credibility to the out-there notion.

• I've been getting lots of attention IRL whenever the fact that I know English is brought up. It's very awkward.

• Champion of the Whales

It's here. And we still don't know who Benedict Cumberbatch is here.

Hes the dude out of Sherlock.

• I think he means "what character he plays in the new Star Trek movie" not, "who he is".

• edited 2012-12-06 14:46:28
    Champion of the Whales

Rumour has it that he will play someone who appeared in the TOS.

• I thought I heard he was going to play Khan.

• yea i make potions if ya know what i mean

I have been binging Flying Lotus' entire discography today.

YNTKT

• Champion of the Whales

I thought I heard he was going to play Khan.

Hes listed as Khan (rumoured) on IMDB but he is also rumoured to play Gary Mitchell

• edited 2012-12-06 16:18:20
    Has friends besides tanks now

IJBM: When a single person is so unrelentingly rude and obnoxious that I would flip shit if they ended up in anymore of my classes. And when they're in my major (I think?), so I know that'll happen again at some point.

• edited 2012-12-06 16:34:32
    We Played Some Open Chords and Rejoiced, For the Earth Had Circled the Sun Yet Another Year

>have final research paper due on Tuesday

>do absolutely nothing for 4 hours instead of working on it

i definitely belong in college