If you have an email ending in @hotmail.com, @live.com or @outlook.com (or any other Microsoft-related domain), please consider changing it to another email provider; Microsoft decided to instantly block the server's IP, so emails can't be sent to these addresses.
If you use an @yahoo.com email or any related Yahoo services, they have blocked us also due to "user complaints"
-UE

IJBMer Updates

Comments

• edited 2012-11-21 01:01:50
    If that don't work, use more gun.

Thank you, you're a lifesaver! I'm really sorry for having to ask you to do that, but ugh, I was in such a huge tangled mess. I'm not sure how I made that monstrosity anyway.

• You are welcome and don't worry about it.

• But it's just a kid throwing somebody's food at a guy...

Yeah, but "dead sarcastic" isn't a phrase.

• If you must eat a phoenix, boil it, do not roast it. This only encourages their mischievous habits.

So. Just finished Paranormal Activity.

I will never understand how making the movie less scary than most horror movies makes it more scary. .-.

• OOOooooOoOoOOoo, I'm a ghoOooOooOOOost!

Tension. It makes you constantly worry about the next thing to happen.

• http://slaveryfootprint.org/

I'm at 44. Screenshots of how this thing does on /pol/ will be dumped in the Chan Chronicles thread if it results in more tears than average.

• One foot in front of the other, every day.

Twenty-eight. I'm glad it's lower than average, but then again, it may not be accurate. My slavery footprint over my lifespan is probably much bigger, since I only counted things I had spent my own money and time on, rather than whatever amount of stuff my parents got for me when I was younger. If I counted all the things my parents had bought for me during childhood and adolescence, my footprint would probably be much higher. Glad to know that I'm a lesser burden running on my own steam, though. 

I was surprised that slavery was a thing in South Australia, too. I'd expect Australia's largest concentration of slaves to be in the Northern Territory and Western Australia, where the massive mining industry is infamous for getting in bed with Aboriginal children. And I suppose I'm also surprised that Melbourne didn't show up as a source of slaves, truth be told. We have a very large population of immigrant Asians, especially from Indonesia and Malaysia, where slavery problems are very acute. No doubt some of the less scrupulous immigrants are running things like that here, especially given how overwhelmingly working class the Asian community is. 

I know the thing only shows where my slavery footprint starts and stops, but given how acute the problem with miners and Aboriginal children is, and how local any possible slavery is in Melbourne, the fact that my slavery footprint hits South Australia of all places is surprising. 

• edited 2012-11-21 06:50:00

You should do the "fine-tuning" thing for every section to make sure. It's the gear/cog thing at the left of the screen.

My results can't possibly be accurate. It seems I couldn't add toys/action figures in the "fine-tuning" part of the "how many children do you have" section without adding a child. Well, I could, but that entire section would have no effect on my score unless I mentioned having children :/

• Champion of the Whales

Seen my first jehovos in 25 years of living here.

37 nations work for me

• It just keeps on loading and loading and loading for me.

• Definitely not gay.

so it was my birthday a while back

i had pizza and shit

In other news, I have taken to reading fanfiction on tumblr again.

Why do I like to make myself suffer

• If you must eat a phoenix, boil it, do not roast it. This only encourages their mischievous habits.

if you want to torture yourself with fanfiction

shoot me a PM

i have loads

• Definitely not gay.

FINALLY

AFTER A GODDAMNED YEAR I GET SKYRIM

welp

see you next year man

• edited 2012-11-21 10:42:07
    There is love everywhere, I already know

so it was my birthday a while back

Happy while back birthday then.

^^^ Shoot me your worst non-M rated fanfic.

• Definitely not gay.

Oh, and speaking of shitty fanfics:

Man, is it wrong that I like reading terrible comics because of their purty art?

I mean one of these fancomics I read has really terrible depictions of characters, but I still read it because the artist is reasonably skilled. I mean why do you have to mess up the characters' canon personalities so badly? Is it because of the yaois?

non M-rated

awww there goes 80% of them

• http://slaveryfootprint.org/

27, +5 for the subconscious "I don't want to feel bad about myself factor" for 32. Of course, results will probably change (for the worse, most likely) when I go live by myself sometime in the future.

• He who laments and can't let go of the past is forever doomed to solitude.

17. I am baffled. I don't own cardigans. And I barely use candles.

Got 22.

I question the phrasing of the premise, though; wouldn't it be more accurate to say "how many slaves have worked for you?" 

• Has friends besides tanks now

Well, carpooling was surprisingly eventful. Didn't realize just how little time I have for homework that I have to do, though. -sigh-

• edited 2012-11-21 19:20:06

Well, being at the office today sucked as expected, but I did hold from breaking expensive shit, so there's that.

I'm still wondering if I should retire this thesis and get over it.

http://slaveryfootprint.org

21 here, with China being the lead slave supplier, followed by (tied) Australia, Zambia and the US. This was without fine-tunning when not prompted, so I'll tune them n-

> have to fine-tune food again

Fuck no.

Edit: I think India was in 2nd place, too.

• Till shade is gone, till water is gone, into the Shadow with teeth bared, screaming defiance with the last breath, to spit in Sightblinder’s eye on the last Day.
    hey guys remember when i used to talk in all caps all the time and wasn't completely allergic to punctuation

no

i dont remember that at all was that actually a thing

• Poot dispenser here

I think I do remember. I also remember when you posted that one reaction face over and over.

• if u do convins fashist akwaint hiz faec w pavment neway jus 2 b sur

The Pinkie Pie popcorn one?

• Has friends besides tanks now
    Hey, I remember those times!
  • Poot dispenser here

^^No, the Redmond Mann face in the Chatterbox: Anime thread on TVT.

D:

• He who laments and can't let go of the past is forever doomed to solitude.

I sometimes feel bad for national news anchor, they ran news on Manuel Antonio Noriega being an important NPC in Black Ops II. Really? Also, half the departament stores here are gonna do the Black Friday thing, it worries me, at least on the cultural heritage side that we are paving way for more and more US stuff,