If you have an email ending in @hotmail.com, @live.com or @outlook.com (or any other Microsoft-related domain), please consider changing it to another email provider; Microsoft decided to instantly block the server's IP, so emails can't be sent to these addresses.
If you use an @yahoo.com email or any related Yahoo services, they have blocked us also due to "user complaints"
-UE

IJBMer Updates

Comments

• a little muffled

Haha oh man, my computer science prof just posted a bunch of example test cases for our program.

And...all the example strings are FF6 characters.

• edited 2012-11-02 17:50:03
    OOOooooOoOoOOoo, I'm a ghoOooOooOOOost!

• OOOooooOoOoOOoo, I'm a ghoOooOooOOOost!

I haven't actually seen the movie, but I laughed pretty hard.

• He who laments and can't let go of the past is forever doomed to solitude.

Yeah, that movie gets a lot of flak.

• MORONS! I'VE GOT MORONS ON MY PAYROLL!

Rightfully so.

Okay, I liked Avatar, but that was pretty hilarious.

Okay, I probably should stop posting more videos before I turn myself into a spammer, but from the Avengers one: "battles so action-packed, you won't even ask yourself how they're talking to each other without earpieces."

• Definitely not gay.

And...all the example strings are FF6 characters.

I wish my teachers were as cool as yours

• a little muffled

I don't know who actually wrote those examples. Could have been a TA.

• Creature - Florida Dragon Turtle Human

I would totally do something like that.

• a little muffled

I like to do things like that whenever I get the chance (which is often since we're required to write examples for all our functions).

• Creature - Florida Dragon Turtle Human

I went a bit overboard with that when I was in my computer programming class in high school.

In college, however, I was too busy learning the actual code and applying it, to really have much fun with variable names.  It was just more convenient to use normal variable names.

• >original plan for weekend: excursion to Bruges, which sounds fuckawsum

>in practice, presentations for two days straight on architecture, which I can't into at all

>didn't hand in paper on time anyway and budget is nuked, so fuck 'em

>instead, Halloween party at frat now becomes available

>eat pumpkin soup dinner beforehand with friends

>blinking bikelights in hollowed-out pumpkin is best Halloween disco decoration

>collect sports dudette, who needs social life bad

>drag her along to snackbar shift

>leftover jalapeno in kitchen, so hide it in the burgers between the salad leaves(everybody's waiting for the next suprise!)

>sports brodette fancies the bro doing the cashier shift

>instigate Operation Unsubtle Hook-Up

>doesn't work out, turns out he thought me and her were an item(this sort of shit always happens when Operation Unsubtle Hook-Up is engaged)

>still give him her number, though she'll probably hate me for it

>by this time, ano brodette is disappearu, but this shit kicks in: http://www.dailymotion.com/video/xti07u_like-a-bad-white-guy-party-gangnam-style_music

>best mash-up ever(of the moment)

>text her she misses out on amazo-tier stuff, texts back with over six x's, best friend, should totally hang more...slightly weird, but also flattering

>tomorrow another Halloween party, so rematch

>move back to movie room, get buttpinched by Korean-studies brodette(methinks)

>thought she'd totally ignored cos I only ever make a move on her when drunk, on speed or both and never pull through anyway

>talk to SJ brodette, who is pretty wasted, begins to troll about Rastafarian outfit

>I knew she'd say that, she'd knew I'd knew she'd say that, what follows is a hurricane of bad feminism puns and going all Tumblr SJ sieving on the third person in the conversation

>person suggests we need to seek a room, SJ brodette says she wouldn't mind tonsil hockey

>turns into meta-discussion on alcohol, consent and female agency

>still up for sauerkraut cooking experiments later this month, so it wasn't all bad

>go to doormen people to hang with best bro, annoy all the people move in and out with lame puns

I've probably missed some details, but it was an overall great night. Almost everybro in my social circles mock-flirts, so wouldn't think too much of it, but it's fun to be able to not go all Spaghetti-O's with gals(I have zero prob playing along with bros, for some reason-usually because I always come out on top in the gay chicken contest). Overall, good night.

• a little muffled

@glennmagusharvey: We get marked on our variable names so not much chance to have fun there.

• I'm a damn twisted person

in practice, presentations for two days straight on architecture, which I can't into at all

But but architecture is awesome! How can folks find stuff like how buildings are built and styled boring?

• Give us fire! Give us ruin! Give us our glory!

But but architecture is awesome! How can folks find stuff like how buildings are built and styled boring?

When you spend 2 semesters doing nothing but making blueprints and get maybe 6 hours of sleep every two days.

That's not even the half of it. My school had people going to the hospital because of how intense the curriculum is.

• We had our first cube draft in months last night, and probably the only one we'll have in many more months to come, it was also the first one we've had with all eight players. I played a U/G deck with lots of creatures and stuff to make them worth it (Birthing Pod, Edric), which I've noticed is the only deck I play besides R/x aggro now and then.

I have no idea what this is saying, sorry.

That I don't know what you mean by "but then not have the formula fill up the space where I need the Totals to go?", and that using the "$"s before the rows' numbers and columns' letters is one of the assignment's requirements (e.g. =$B2*$C2*$B$12, or something, I'm not sure what the assigment is asking for).

• Definitely not gay.

>sleep-dep

>watch Adventure Time

>think about cowboys before going to sleep

>dream about Brokeback Mountain except Jake Gywhatsisname and Heath Ledger are replaced by the two Lemongrabs

>wake up in cold sweat

• edited 2012-11-03 10:07:53
    There is love everywhere, I already know

I doubt this kid's biggest problem was Naruto.

>wake up in cold sweat

>childish snickering

• But you never had any to begin with.
    Well, this is the Daily Mail we're talling about.
  • Definitely not gay.

childish snickering

DO YOU FEED OFF OF MY NIGHTMARES

• There is love everywhere, I already know

Lets go with that.

• Definitely not gay.

So I heard of this fancomic named "Thanks Kyubey"

You know, I thought it would be about Kyubey being a generally productive and helpful member of society (helping out at homeless shelters, teaching Boy Scouts values, etc)

Instead, it's "Madoka if Kyubey was nice". How boring.

• So, Madoka without any magical girls?

So... a slice-of-life story where everyone lives in giant houses with nothing in them and windows everywhere?

• Definitely not gay.

No, Kyubey still perpetuates the Magical Girl-Witch cycle.

He's just really nice and up-front about it.

• If you must eat a phoenix, boil it, do not roast it. This only encourages their mischievous habits.

so

i'm going through all of chagen's old posts on Anime News Network

i don't really know why

plz help

• Definitely not gay.

I know that feel bro

I still can't comprehend Chagen's "perfect woman" ideal myself.

• edited 2012-11-03 11:13:47
    There is love everywhere, I already know

^^Bite your thumb until the urge goes away?

• edited 2012-11-03 11:14:10
    If you must eat a phoenix, boil it, do not roast it. This only encourages their mischievous habits.

there's like, ten pages of stupid opinion on #ijbm already

and i'm only 8 pages in

out of 140

i think i might cry

^ that would not help these masochistic urges

• There is love everywhere, I already know

Do it until it can no longer be done?

Or just skip to 140 already?