If you have an email ending in @hotmail.com, @live.com or @outlook.com (or any other Microsoft-related domain), please consider changing it to another email provider; Microsoft decided to instantly block the server's IP, so emails can't be sent to these addresses.
If you use an @yahoo.com email or any related Yahoo services, they have blocked us also due to "user complaints"
-UE

IJBMer Updates

Comments

• Creature - Florida Dragon Turtle Human

Wait, @Eelektross: The blue-haired girl with the black shirt, or the blue-/purple-haired girl in the blue jacket in a subway train, or the blue-haired girl in the black bike suit?  Somehow I forgot about the other two momentarily:

Pfeilspitze, Kiddy Grade or Chihaya Kisaragi, The iDOLM@STER or Natsuki Kuga, Mai-HiME

You should be able to get their names by mousing over them.

• No rainbow star
    So, I was sick last night (still am) so there was no point in a costume anyways

Well then

Next year, knight in plate armour, or at least chainmail *cue Alex suddenly posting tons on knights and how plate armour is made and designed and for what reasons these design choices are used, along with veiled threats on my safety if I don't make a period accurate suit of armour*
  • But you never had any to begin with.

What makes you think the threats would be veiled?

Anyhow, finally got a referral to Charing Cross GIC, and it "only" took 10 months.

• I told you a hundred times Seibah, I don't want you in my pool

Well if your armor is good enough, their knavish threats will amount to naught.

• I'm a damn twisted person

How the heck did this thread gain 300 pages overnight? Or is this just a glitch?

• yea i make potions if ya know what i mean

We're all just a chatty bunch here, Alk.

• OOOooooOoOoOOoo, I'm a ghoOooOooOOOost!

There's a glitch in the new version of Vanilla where if a thread gains a new post, the site counts all of the posts after the last one you viewed as new. So if you view page one of this thread, then someone posts, it will think all of the posts after the first page are new.

That explains it, I thought that there was a lot of posts.

Also, why does the idea of someone being wrong about video games bother me so much much more than anything actually important?

• yea i make potions if ya know what i mean

Also, why does the idea of someone being wrong about video games bother me so much much more than anything actually important?

It's the Interwebz Effect.

Things are reversed to you, in terms of importance. Such that politics are meaningless but video games are a matter of life and death.

• Because we are petty, small-minded men.

We may be small-minded, but at least we have a lot of opinions of things so it cancels out.

• edited 2012-11-01 19:38:04
    OOOooooOoOoOOoo, I'm a ghoOooOooOOOost!

• ^^ That makes it WORSE.

It's easy to chat about things of no consequence.  We can argue all day about Final Fantasy because it really doesn't matter that much.

But when it comes to actually important things, people start to think more about their opinions and their words and realize that it's now serious business and people can get offended and shit.  Which is why it's harder to talk politics.

• Definitely not gay.

I'm bored.

Wanna talk about yuri or something

@Eelektross: Question up there waiting for you.

• If you must eat a phoenix, boil it, do not roast it. This only encourages their mischievous habits.

Ehh, I don't understand. Are the totals' calculated values not showing up?

Also, note that the assignment asks you to use absolute references to cells.

I have no idea what this is saying, sorry.

• Definitely not gay.

• edited 2012-11-02 00:50:14
    Has friends besides tanks now

IJBM: I've been blindsided by NaNoWriMo's sudden arrival, and I need to quickly figure out how to write things. Hopefully I can hash out 2,000 words per day, starting Saturday, with the following weekends being 1,000 words each day, to catch up on my social life and schoolwork and stuff.

• OOOooooOoOoOOoo, I'm a ghoOooOooOOOost!

Oh, hey, it's NaNoWriMo.

I don't have any novels planned, but I could start the short story series I've been planning.

• edited 2012-11-02 00:55:49
    I told you a hundred times Seibah, I don't want you in my pool

Yuri+s+Revenge.+oh+god+i+completely+forgot+about+this+lad_a7bc64_4121550.jpeg

I have plenty of yuri pictures if we want to trade yuri.

• edited 2012-11-02 00:52:24
    If you must eat a phoenix, boil it, do not roast it. This only encourages their mischievous habits.

All Nines: If you would like, you could send over everything you write to me :3

^ Betcha I have more.

• edited 2012-11-02 00:57:28
    Creature - Florida Dragon Turtle Human

Oh, that's Chihaya.  She's one of the many characters in The iDOLM@STER; in particular, she's known for having an angelic voice and godly singing ability, but little enthusiasm about the other show-biz aspects of being an idol singer.  (Early on, at least, though as she becomes more famous she does get to focus more on singing.)  In that picture, she's riding the subway home, all by herself.

I really like Chihaya; I identify with her in a few ways.  Living alone, sucking at cooking, and being very musically-inclined.  I think some of that is embodied in this piano arrangement of one of her characteristic songs, "Aoi Tori" ("Blue Bird").

Nova: we ought to have a yuri thread.

• You can change. You can.

Puhretty sure we have one.

• Fairly certain we do, but it's probably on like page 321, and a search for Yuri turns up 9 pages and who wants to search through all of that, seriously.

• Definitely not gay.

I have the link

i can necromance it if you want

• edited 2012-11-02 08:10:31
    If you must eat a phoenix, boil it, do not roast it. This only encourages their mischievous habits.

saladofstones and I sit on #ijbm anyway, no need to dig it up.

• They delayed the time we could go home by two hours.

God, I'm tired.

• Is Rastafarian enough to step on the toes of the 'culture, not a costume' folks? Also, this year's activity committee has better decorations than we did in our year. Hopefully they won't rub it in our faces.