If you have an email ending in @hotmail.com, @live.com or @outlook.com (or any other Microsoft-related domain), please consider changing it to another email provider; Microsoft decided to instantly block the server's IP, so emails can't be sent to these addresses.
If you use an @yahoo.com email or any related Yahoo services, they have blocked us also due to "user complaints"
-UE

IJBMer Updates

Comments

• He who laments and can't let go of the past is forever doomed to solitude.

50 bucks around the lowest I've seen for first-party PS3 controllers.

• But you never had any to begin with.

A Dualshock 3 costs £40, here, but then again, gaming stuff is always expensive here.

• Creature - Florida Dragon Turtle Human

I feel kinda like Chihaya Kisaragi.

I'm living alone, I suck at cooking, and I really like music.

• You can change. You can.

Learn how to cook, then.

• Paralympic time!

• "This hole...it was made for me!"

• MORONS! I'VE GOT MORONS ON MY PAYROLL!

>Poor Malk, being the catalyst of conversations on creepiness...

For all my flaws as engaging in things socially it's the first time it's happened. 

Do I get a free sub?

• edited 2012-08-29 17:18:48
    Has friends besides tanks now

-subscribes to Malk-

I keep clicking Dashboard when I meant to click Discussions. :/

Also, I took my first unintentional mid-day nap today.

And I read over a hundred pages for classes yesterday and it's not going to get better. But I managed to get it done before this morning, and aside from the work for a once-a-week course that's basically Therapy and Orientation, the class, I've been getting my homework done the day I've received it, so I'm pretty happy with myself.

• MORONS! I'VE GOT MORONS ON MY PAYROLL!

subscribes to me in what?

• Till shade is gone, till water is gone, into the Shadow with teeth bared, screaming defiance with the last breath, to spit in Sightblinder’s eye on the last Day.
    So I just got back from seeing The Taming of the Shrew at the Globe Theatre with my theater class.

So the Globe was really nice. I wasn’t expecting it to be open roof, but luckily it was a really nice night.

The play was pretty entertaining, but there were a few parts that just made me really kind of uncomfortable? Which I was pretty much expecting since I knew what it was about, but still.

Apart from that the actors were great and it was funny.

Night: well spent

• Is theater your major, Forzare?

• Till shade is gone, till water is gone, into the Shadow with teeth bared, screaming defiance with the last breath, to spit in Sightblinder’s eye on the last Day.
    That's the plan.

Finally fixed my PS3 and bought Deus Ex :3

• ^The PS3 version of Portal 2 comes with the PC version, so you should probably pick that up too. 

• One foot in front of the other, every day.

And Dark Souls. So much Dark Souls. 

no fuck you i'll do what i want with my money

• One foot in front of the other, every day.

enough with the hookers juan

the-dark-knight-joker-heath-ledger-burning-money.jpg

juan: artists rendition

juan: photography

ftfy

• >implying photographers aren't artists

the implication was more that I'm actually the Joker rather than just an idea suggested by artist.

• edited 2012-08-29 21:41:39

Well, yeah, and I noticed that, but, see... it was a joke, albeit not a very good one, but, you know.

,   ,  ,,

DYRE, I look at your avatar and I keep thinking it's Cellica.

• edited 2012-08-29 22:03:14

Well... it's not.  It's Hitsugi Nikaido, from Hyakko.

It'd be very strange if my avatar were Cellica since I haven't ever played Fire Emblem Gaiden (or, really, any other Fire Emblem game either).

Well, not just from that game, but this picture from a later game where she cameo'd.

• Give us fire! Give us ruin! Give us our glory!

^I love Fire Emblem, but I really hate the redesigns for old characters in Awakening.

• My parents are up late watching the Republican convention. It's such a sad display of wrinkly flesh, outdated views and creepy Randian overtones.

I don't know Cellica at all, but didn't the new design give action girl Eirika a wedding dress?

• Give us fire! Give us ruin! Give us our glory!

^Yep, and put in her in the new "Bride" class that let's her use pretty much every weapon EXCEPT the one she used in her game.

Also, Gratuitous Fanservice Micaiah, Emaciated Ike, and Rob Liefeld Lyn. The last one was the best of the bunch, which says something.

• OOOooooOoOoOOoo, I'm a ghoOooOooOOOost!

Rob Liefeld Lyn

best of the bunch

I probably don't want to look at any of this, do I?