If you have an email ending in @hotmail.com, @live.com or @outlook.com (or any other Microsoft-related domain), please consider changing it to another email provider; Microsoft decided to instantly block the server's IP, so emails can't be sent to these addresses.
If you use an @yahoo.com email or any related Yahoo services, they have blocked us also due to "user complaints"
-UE

Images you know you'll never use. (Now NSFW)

Comments

• OOOooooOoOoOOoo, I'm a ghoOooOooOOOost!

I was viewing it more as a "fuck this, I'm outta here," but that works too.

• They're somethin' else.

>insertrussledjimmiespost

• That's the only way I'd seen that gif, previously.

• I clench my fists and yell "anime" towards an uncaring, absent God, and swear solemnly to press my thumbs into Chocolate America's eyeballs until he is blinded, to directly emasculate sporting figures, to beat the shit out of tumblr users with baseball bats, and to quietly appreciate what Waylon Smithers being gay means to me.

Guess the restaurant. 

• I clench my fists and yell "anime" towards an uncaring, absent God, and swear solemnly to press my thumbs into Chocolate America's eyeballs until he is blinded, to directly emasculate sporting figures, to beat the shit out of tumblr users with baseball bats, and to quietly appreciate what Waylon Smithers being gay means to me.

And here's a video of people singing "God Bless America" at a Chick-Fil-A.

Bonus, to remind you that not everybody is a terrible person:

• Kichigai birthday!!

I can't wait until /v/ gets a hold of that comic and it gets posted 29 times a day in *rage threads*

Also it reads like one of those anti-bullying comic for children.

t.Comic expert

• edited 2012-08-03 17:19:21
    Diet NEET

>implying there is videogame-related stuff on /v/

Huehuehue.

• yea i make potions if ya know what i mean

^^It's actually pretty valid, and something quite a lot of people need to see, IMO.

• Till shade is gone, till water is gone, into the Shadow with teeth bared, screaming defiance with the last breath, to spit in Sightblinder’s eye on the last Day.

tumblr_m87p805pnr1rv37qjo1_500.jpg

• Link ponders life

Good question.

• They're somethin' else.

Man, if you read around every once in a while, you'd know they stockholm the shit out of Hylians.

• edited 2012-08-04 20:11:48

This is just depressing:

That tie is so cute~

• Has friends besides tanks now

That 1880 pug just looks unnatural to me. :/

Then again, I can't say I approve of playing dress-up with pets, either.

• You can change. You can.

Love how the lady in middle of the chick-a-fila pic looks like "...huh. Might try it later"

• No rainbow star

• No rainbow star

• No rainbow star

• if u do convins fashist akwaint hiz faec w pavment neway jus 2 b sur

beer

• You can change. You can.

dat feel

• OOOooooOoOoOOoo, I'm a ghoOooOooOOOost!

yessssssss