If you have an email ending in @hotmail.com, @live.com or @outlook.com (or any other Microsoft-related domain), please consider changing it to another email provider; Microsoft decided to instantly block the server's IP, so emails can't be sent to these addresses.
If you use an @yahoo.com email or any related Yahoo services, they have blocked us also due to "user complaints"
-UE

IJBMer Updates

Comments

• Till shade is gone, till water is gone, into the Shadow with teeth bared, screaming defiance with the last breath, to spit in Sightblinder’s eye on the last Day.
    Portobello mushrooms?
  • OOOooooOoOoOOoo, I'm a ghoOooOooOOOost!

Yep.

• Has friends besides tanks now

As someone with terrible handwriting, I have no idea what that list is saying.

Also, I'm writing something for the first time in too long. Not terribly displeased with it yet, but I probably wouldn't post it as is.

It's a lot more legible on the page, where, for example, the As, Es, Os and Us all look alike, but your brain is able to figure out which one makes sense in that word.

• I am God, and all other gods are my imagery. I gave birth to myself. I am millions of forms excreating; eternal; and nothing exists except through me; yet I am not them - they serve me.
  • edited 2012-08-02 19:00:40

It is also in Japanese.

A language I do not speak, understand, read, or write.

Which makes it rather hard to find anything. 

I'm able to recognize some of the tags that interest me, and use Google Translate a lot.

For whatever it's worth, learning kana doesn't take much effort and I think would go a long way towards recognizing tags.

• No rainbow star
    Trying again with my webcomic. Going to build up a buffer this month and start it up again September
  • Care to link this webcomic of yours?

• Till shade is gone, till water is gone, into the Shadow with teeth bared, screaming defiance with the last breath, to spit in Sightblinder’s eye on the last Day.
    I'm watching Contagion.

Movies and books and stuff about contagious disease really fascinate me.
  • I clench my fists and yell "anime" towards an uncaring, absent God, and swear solemnly to press my thumbs into Chocolate America's eyeballs until he is blinded, to directly emasculate sporting figures, to beat the shit out of tumblr users with baseball bats, and to quietly appreciate what Waylon Smithers being gay means to me.

I really like that movie. I love how it feels like an 80s sci-fi horror movie without getting campy and being actually scary. I'm also glad that it largely eschewed conventions of modern horror (I'm looking at you, almost every remake of classic 80s horror films).

• Creature - Florida Dragon Turtle Human

1. I have no idea.
    2. Sprite?
    3. 2 cokes
    4. bacon?
    5. lasagna noodles
    1 pile ????????
    bread [with?] whole
    wheat and nut
    ????? to use
    without cooking
    6. green bananas
    7. porto bello [sic]
    mushrooms
    WD-40.

• edited 2012-08-02 22:35:41
    OOOooooOoOoOOoo, I'm a ghoOooOooOOOost!

2. Sprite?
    3. 2 cokes

Both correct.

4. bacon?

Nope.

5. lasagna noodles

Yep.

1 pile ????????

Nope.

bread [with?] whole

Wrong except for the last word

wheat and nut

Right except for the last word

????? to use
    without cooking

Right (with the obvious exception of the question marks)

6. green bananas
    7. porto bello [sic]
    mushrooms 

Yep.

WD-40.

Way off. I doubt anyone will get this part.

So, for anyone keeping up, what you've got so far is:

1. loot pieocl

2. Sprites

3. 2 Cokes

4. bieocn

5. lasagna noodles

I preloi auuy It

bnama I not whole

wheat and nct

kincl to use

without cooking

6. green bananas

7. portobello mushrooms

6-803.

• edited 2012-08-02 23:13:54
    Creature - Florida Dragon Turtle Human

banana nut [bread] with whole wheat and nuts?

Nope.

All the lines that aren't numbered are clarification.

I really like that movie. I love how it feels like an 80s sci-fi horror movie without getting campy and being actually scary. I'm also glad that it largely eschewed conventions of modern horror (I'm looking at you, almost every remake of classic 80s horror films).

Yeah, I enjoyed it quite a lot.

Fuck, why am I not able to write right now? T_T

• You can change. You can.

wha cha writing

• edited 2012-08-03 02:20:50

My Pokèmon Red and Blue review for tomorrow.

oh. ohhhhh

like i said last time, open all the tabs you need and disconnect your computer from the internet.

if you really need more data then connect it and get out as quickly as possible.

If the issue's a matter of inspiration then try another activity or play the game itself and take notes while playing.

• edited 2012-08-03 02:24:40

I'm acutally being pretty productive. It's mostly that I'm supposed to be asleep now so I'm having to do this in the dark with my brightness turned way down, while tired.

Though I only have one section left to do, so maybe I should sleep so I'm coherent for the final touches and editing process.

• a little muffled

I found it funny, but I'm kind of drunk too.

• One foot in front of the other, every day.

I have an unopened bottle of mead. Should I also get kind of drunk y/n

• MORONS! I'VE GOT MORONS ON MY PAYROLL!

Give sober thoughts on my Bane then drunken thoughts.

• One foot in front of the other, every day.

I haven't seen TDKR, but I agree with the "spoken word album in this voice" thing. Or even Shakespeare. 

• I am God, and all other gods are my imagery. I gave birth to myself. I am millions of forms excreating; eternal; and nothing exists except through me; yet I am not them - they serve me.

Wut they did thar. I see it.

• I'm a damn twisted person

You wouldn't think they would try to find a way to make a 4.6% increase look threatening, but they did.