If you have an email ending in @hotmail.com, @live.com or @outlook.com (or any other Microsoft-related domain), please consider changing it to another email provider; Microsoft decided to instantly block the server's IP, so emails can't be sent to these addresses.
If you use an @yahoo.com email or any related Yahoo services, they have blocked us also due to "user complaints"
-UE

IJBMer Updates

Comments

• I'm a damn twisted person
    Nova - did you send out any checks lately? They might not have been cashed yet by the people you sent them to and that might be causing the extra balance.
  • If you must eat a phoenix, boil it, do not roast it. This only encourages their mischievous habits.

I don't even use cheques. :|

No, I haven't spent any money at all for several weeks now. Not for exactly two weeks. And my brother got an extra four hundred in his bank when he got paid, too.

• Can't you invite the neighbours next time, just so their politeness to show up overrides the sticks up their butts?

• MORONS! I'VE GOT MORONS ON MY PAYROLL!
    The lesbian subtext doesn't show up untim season 2, Nova. But yes. Watch it for it is excellent.
  • If you must eat a phoenix, boil it, do not roast it. This only encourages their mischievous habits.

I'm not watching it if it takes an entire season for the subtext to show up.

• > watching a kid's show for lesbian subtext

O_o

Ha, you're actually taking me seriously on this.

Season 2 started?! How long has it been on Malk?
  • Naw, I just know that there are people who actually do that.

• OOOooooOoOoOOoo, I'm a ghoOooOooOOOost!
    Fireworks :D

I won't deny that lesbian subtext is certainly a thing that makes a show better to me. (Helps that, you know, I am one. :P) I don't (usually) watch shows entirely for that, though; I watch them because I like the characters, or because I think the plot is good, or I like the art-style. The subtext is just a large point in a show's favour.

• edited 2012-07-05 04:19:33
    Has friends besides tanks now

I've never understood why my parents are willing to drive home and back and sit around for hours in rain, and then deal with congested traffic, for some fireworks, myself.

I can see fireworks from my house.

They're on the fifth episode Alk. It's been pretty great with some fantastic new running gags. Plus a monster that is half Freddy Krueger half the Goblin King.
    There's a fireworks show at my neighborhood's lake so that isn't a problem.
  • a little muffled

I completely ignored both fireworks days this year.

• edited 2012-07-05 05:17:15
    Has friends besides tanks now

I guess. I'm just a little miffed at the moment because the parents aren't home and there's a thunderstorm and, well, fireworks, so the chihuahua's a little panicky and I have to be upstairs with him. But even with that, I don't really like them that much anyway.

EDIT: @Alk: I sort of know the frustration of short shifts, though more because they're interruptions in an otherwise relaxing daily schedule at differing times -- some days 1-3, one day 2-6, another 6-9 -- than because they interfere with my social life. I mean, I'd literally sooner kill myself than lifeguard full-time, but if I worked some other job as such, at least I think I could adjust myself to such a routine.

• I clench my fists and yell "anime" towards an uncaring, absent God, and swear solemnly to press my thumbs into Chocolate America's eyeballs until he is blinded, to directly emasculate sporting figures, to beat the shit out of tumblr users with baseball bats, and to quietly appreciate what Waylon Smithers being gay means to me.

I just saw my first brony IRL today.

He was a massively ripped Puerto Rican dude with a gigantic Dali-esque mustache. He wore a blue shirt with the word "BRONY" on it in large green letters, and tye-dyed pants. I can't help but feel he was playing some sort of joke on me.

This episode of Scooby-Doo has Scooby falling in love with a dog named Nova.

It's a sign, Nova. You have to watch it.

• Till shade is gone, till water is gone, into the Shadow with teeth bared, screaming defiance with the last breath, to spit in Sightblinder’s eye on the last Day.
    are you calling nova a dog

malk

malk

are you

I'M SAYING SCOOBY-DOO WOULD FALL IN LOVE WITH HER, OBVIOUSLY. GAWD.

• @INUH: I read that blog before even studying Japanese, actually. Learning about some of the quirks of Japanese society from that guy was actually a pretty major reason why coming out here appealed to me as much as it did.

This episode of Scooby-Doo has Scooby falling in love with a dog named Nova.

It's a sign, Nova. You have to watch it.

are you calling me a bitch

Like it's a buh-buh-buh-bad thang!

But no seriously this show is awesome.

Odd thought: I've watched Scooby-doo in some form the entirety of my life but I've never considered myself a fan until Mystery Incorporated though that might be because MI is the best Scooby's ever been.

• No rainbow star

Ouch. My lip has a cut on the inside of it. It hurts like a bitch

• He who laments and can't let go of the past is forever doomed to solitude.

I was a fan of scooby-doo while back in elementary school.

I remember in my pre-teen years the movies where the monsters were real annoyed me.

When I was a kid I saw the little show where Scooby, Shaggy, Daphne, some annoying kid and a Dr. Strange wannabe tried to track down these 13 real ghosts. That was fun I guess. 

I think I remember that. Or at least seeing ads for it. Not sure I ever watched it.

I did watch at least one of the movies with real monsters. The zombies one. It might have been good if the entire marketing campaign hadn't been "the monsters are real this time," so that way the viewer could actually be surprised.

• edited 2012-07-05 08:58:28
    MORONS! I'VE GOT MORONS ON MY PAYROLL!

That was Vincent Van Ghoul, played by Vincent Price so you are forgiven.

^There was a series my sisters all got which I didn't particularly like. They were alright, but as I've stated before. Real monsters in Scooby-doo go against my sensibilities.