If you have an email ending in @hotmail.com, @live.com or @outlook.com (or any other Microsoft-related domain), please consider changing it to another email provider; Microsoft decided to instantly block the server's IP, so emails can't be sent to these addresses.
If you use an @yahoo.com email or any related Yahoo services, they have blocked us also due to "user complaints"
-UE

Images you know you'll never use. (Now NSFW)

Comments

• Kichigai birthday!!

hapy birhtday ameriga :DDDDDD comig was selmade :DDDD

• Give us fire! Give us ruin! Give us our glory!

:3

• Till shade is gone, till water is gone, into the Shadow with teeth bared, screaming defiance with the last breath, to spit in Sightblinder’s eye on the last Day.
    tumblr_m6o0nyb5pe1qcw2y7o1_1280.png
  • OOOooooOoOoOOoo, I'm a ghoOooOooOOOost!

• I clench my fists and yell "anime" towards an uncaring, absent God, and swear solemnly to press my thumbs into Chocolate America's eyeballs until he is blinded, to directly emasculate sporting figures, to beat the shit out of tumblr users with baseball bats, and to quietly appreciate what Waylon Smithers being gay means to me.

"slope eyed tub hound"

• BeeBee
    edited 2012-07-05 08:21:39

I'm...not even sure what the hell is happening there other than something about racism.  It's like Dees minus actually being decent at Photoshop  o_0

Oh, and this.

• I clench my fists and yell "anime" towards an uncaring, absent God, and swear solemnly to press my thumbs into Chocolate America's eyeballs until he is blinded, to directly emasculate sporting figures, to beat the shit out of tumblr users with baseball bats, and to quietly appreciate what Waylon Smithers being gay means to me.

^^ It's Krazy Kat, an old comic strip that is actually very funny; this one in particular just happens to be really, really racist.

Pictured, left to right: Andrew Breitbart, Jonathan Krohn, James O'Keefe, Karl Rove  

• edited 2012-07-06 00:57:33
    Till shade is gone, till water is gone, into the Shadow with teeth bared, screaming defiance with the last breath, to spit in Sightblinder’s eye on the last Day.
    oh my god you guys

you guys look what one of my followers made

tumblr_m6pi8js9rf1ra46fdo1_500.png

• Till shade is gone, till water is gone, into the Shadow with teeth bared, screaming defiance with the last breath, to spit in Sightblinder’s eye on the last Day.

tumblr_m6nyn3sfKK1ra46fdo1_500.jpg

I just want to point out how hilariously safe that bridge obviously is.

tumblr_m6q1r3P3QW1ra46fdo1_1280.jpg

can you tell who my favorite character is yet
  • They're somethin' else.

What even are those pictures?

I know they're from When They Cry, but what's with this series of pictures?

He made a tumblr that overlays stuff from textsfromlastnight onto shots from the series.

._.

<3

c:

• It's a real-life Ouroboros!

• I'm a damn twisted person
    I for one welcome our pangolin overlords.
  • It's actually something called an armadillo lizard. Yes, such a marvelous thing exists.

• ^^Oh god, the update message appeared right after I saw that picture.

• Kichigai birthday!!

Since I hate you all I'm going to post some Chargeman Ken! x K-On! fanart

• If you must eat a phoenix, boil it, do not roast it. This only encourages their mischievous habits.

why would you do that

<3

i'm okay with this

• "you duck spawn, refined creature, you try to be cynical, yokel, but all that comes out of it is that you're a dunce!!!!! you duck plug!"

Since you mention that:

sdasd

tumblr_m6pyci3C5D1ra46fdo1_1280.jpg