If you have an email ending in @hotmail.com, @live.com or @outlook.com (or any other Microsoft-related domain), please consider changing it to another email provider; Microsoft decided to instantly block the server's IP, so emails can't be sent to these addresses.
If you use an @yahoo.com email or any related Yahoo services, they have blocked us also due to "user complaints"
-UE

Images you know you'll never use. (Now NSFW)

Comments

• MrWMrW
    edited 2012-07-07 15:42:23

A dwarf vomiting rainbows

Lawn gnomes vomiting rainbows. Welcome to Gravity Falls.

• I clench my fists and yell "anime" towards an uncaring, absent God, and swear solemnly to press my thumbs into Chocolate America's eyeballs until he is blinded, to directly emasculate sporting figures, to beat the shit out of tumblr users with baseball bats, and to quietly appreciate what Waylon Smithers being gay means to me.

That's clearly a gnome.

• I clench my fists and yell "anime" towards an uncaring, absent God, and swear solemnly to press my thumbs into Chocolate America's eyeballs until he is blinded, to directly emasculate sporting figures, to beat the shit out of tumblr users with baseball bats, and to quietly appreciate what Waylon Smithers being gay means to me.

• yea i make potions if ya know what i mean

^^This is really just the best thing.

• Till shade is gone, till water is gone, into the Shadow with teeth bared, screaming defiance with the last breath, to spit in Sightblinder’s eye on the last Day.
    tumblr_m6uqqplTNz1rav4y4o1_1280.jpg

I apparently inspired someone else to make a Texts From Rokkenjima tumblr.

• You can change. You can.

I'm quite a bit late with this, but Malk asked for it

so blame him

• MrWMrW
    edited 2012-07-08 18:45:12

^^Poor guy, I'd imagine that high school reunions will be very awkward for him.

I'd imagine that high school in general was very awkward for him.

• a little muffled

@Juan: Who are they?

• yea i make potions if ya know what i mean

• Nyktos: Cassandra Cain (Batgirl), Kara Zor-El (Supergirl).

World's finest (non-canonical) lesbians.
  • I'm a damn twisted person

Stephanie Brown man. 

• Was she Spoiler?

• edited 2012-07-08 20:13:59
    She was Spoiler, then she was Batgirl, and now she doesn't exist.

Juan: also are you sure that's Steph? That kid has black hair.

less comic-chat, more blatant racism chat

Them Jews with their constant vomiting

me, irl

• edited 2012-07-08 21:06:58
    Diet NEET

What RPG dat from? Can't be Racial Holy War, those tosspots call latinos latrinos.

"less comic chat, more blatant racism chat"

So you want to switch out stuff that may be dumb, funny or cool for something that is always terrible and banal?

So you want to switch out stuff that may be dumb, funny or cool for something that is always terrible and banal?

You're talking about comics, right? 

What RPG dat from? Can't be Racial Holy War, those tosspots call latinos latrinos.

A brand-new RPG called Stormfront.

Which is weird, because it labels the Noblest Race (Scandinavians) as stupid.

Here you go, comics and Nazis!

Emoticon... Brb I need to find an ax.
  • edited 2012-07-08 21:19:34
    Kichigai birthday!!

le strong leader face :DDDDDD anew mene has borned :DD and le happy merchant

Emoticon... Brb I need to find an ax.

• Lol, even Stormfront finds Racial Holy War too over-the-top in its stereotyping. 

• ^^^ Not enough le's/misogyny, and it should have ended with true story instead.