If you have an email ending in @hotmail.com, @live.com or @outlook.com (or any other Microsoft-related domain), please consider changing it to another email provider; Microsoft decided to instantly block the server's IP, so emails can't be sent to these addresses.
If you use an @yahoo.com email or any related Yahoo services, they have blocked us also due to "user complaints"
-UE

IJBMer Updates

Comments

• And video issues seem to have disappeared even in the character creator after changing the resolution, so the game is just bullshitting me when it's saying there's something wrong with my video card. Cool!

Fantastic.

I just played a couple missions with my time-controlling cowboy. We died a lot because the group was two defenders and a brute, but it was still pretty fun.

• If you must eat a phoenix, boil it, do not roast it. This only encourages their mischievous habits.

Argh.

CoH was a fairly fun game to play. But I'm playing TOR. Do I have the time to spend playing both TOR and CoH?

I doubt it. Damn.

• Creature - Florida Dragon Turtle Human

You're playing The Onion Router?

:PPPPPP

Also, do you still play Eden Eternal?

@nikiten: what site is this?

• If you must eat a phoenix, boil it, do not roast it. This only encourages their mischievous habits.

I don't play Eden Eternal any more, sorry. I forgot my password, then I got my laptop and never bothered re-installing it.

• lilifactory.apitchou.com This one. It's kinda like candybar. > w >

@Nova: Not faulting you or anything.  Just curious.  I haven't played it in a long time either.

It's just... grind-y. It doesn't have anything to offer, really; no great story, no innovative gameplay, no... anything except the multi-class system.

• yea i make potions if ya know what i mean

But does it involve lasers?

Because that's the real question here. 

• edited 2012-07-04 07:55:41
    Creature - Florida Dragon Turtle Human

^^ Well, the music is half-decent, and the character designs are cute, I guess.  Other than that, yeah, I agree with you.

• I'm a damn twisted person
    Super Lazuli - its a s Star Wars game. It's drowning in lasers,

Eden Eternal isn't a Star Wars game.

TOR is, but that's not what we were talking about.

• I'm a damn twisted person
    Shush you.

YOU CAN'T SILENCE THE TRUTH

• yea i make potions if ya know what i mean

Attempts to deceive regarding lasers will be punished by laser torture and an extended sentence in laser jail.

Has anyone else seen that Wicked Lasers ad involving a girl and a ferret?

...no, before you ask, the girl is not Nanoha.

This is beautiful.

• OOOooooOoOoOOoo, I'm a ghoOooOooOOOost!
    IJBM: the mobile site.
  • LaiLai
    edited 2012-07-04 11:33:54
    I can't sleep.

Alex, make a longpost about stuff so I can sleep. :<
  • One foot in front of the other, every day.

swords swords swords swords swords swords swords swords swords swords 

swords swords swords swords swords swords swords swords swords swords swords swords 

swords swords swords swords swords swords swords swords swords swords swords swords swords swords 

swords swords swords swords swords swords swords swords swords swords swords swords swords swords 

swords swords swords 

swords?

swords.

swords swords swords swords swords swords swords swords swords swords swords swords 

swords swords swords swords swords halberd swords swords swords swords swords swords swords 

swords swords swords swords swords swords swords swords swords swords swords swords swords 

swords swords swords swords swords swords swords swords swords swords swords swords swords 

swords swords swords, swords swords; swords.

• Till shade is gone, till water is gone, into the Shadow with teeth bared, screaming defiance with the last breath, to spit in Sightblinder’s eye on the last Day.
    You Sure Do Seem To Be Saying Swords
  • bluh bluh, huge swords

• Hey guys.

I'm not making a real return here per se. I've more or less lost interest in this sort of community as a whole. Not that I'm really faulting any specific people for that or anything, it's just that I think I've already gotten most of what I can out of this, and I'm trying to focus more on socializing in meatspace.

I've just been thinking about all the times I got worked up about something stupid or jumped the gun on some sort of judgement, and alienated people as a result of that.

I'm not asking for forgiveness or validation. I just felt like posting to put it on the record that I recognize that I have faults and I'm trying to grow out of them, and that if it ever seemed that I held ill-will towards anyone in the past, I don't now. And, I guess maybe also to answer some questions if anyone was especially curious about what I've been up to.

• MadassAlex is Emiya Shirou?

• JHMJHM
    edited 2012-07-04 17:22:59
    Here, There, Everywhere

Swords indeed, Alex.

Hello, Gelzo.

• Till shade is gone, till water is gone, into the Shadow with teeth bared, screaming defiance with the last breath, to spit in Sightblinder’s eye on the last Day.
    Does anyone know how to do basic photo manipulation? Since its the fourth of July I want to do something obnoxiously American for my Higurashi blog like superimpose some of the characters in front of an American flag or something.

Hi Gelzo. Good to see you again, even if you aren't staying.
  • Just post the 4Kids dub, Forzare.  Nothing is more AMERICAN than ridiculous censorship.

But I already reblogged that a couple days ago.

I can't just be lazy. :P