If you have an email ending in @hotmail.com, @live.com or @outlook.com (or any other Microsoft-related domain), please consider changing it to another email provider; Microsoft decided to instantly block the server's IP, so emails can't be sent to these addresses.
If you use an @yahoo.com email or any related Yahoo services, they have blocked us also due to "user complaints"
-UE

IJBMer Updates

Comments

• edited 2012-07-03 20:00:45
    Till shade is gone, till water is gone, into the Shadow with teeth bared, screaming defiance with the last breath, to spit in Sightblinder’s eye on the last Day.
    tumblr_m6kfbl4nK91ra46fdo1_1280.jpg
    EDIT: best pagetopper

EDIT 2: Am I bothering anybody by posting these? Should I stop?
  • edited 2012-07-03 20:04:40
    There is love everywhere, I already know

magical girl

YEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEESSSSSSSSSSSSS

^ Um...

Dylan is insane

• edited 2012-07-03 20:02:12
    You can change. You can.

She's not like a Nanoha or anything, though (She doesn't fly and she doesn't beat things with magic staff rays or whatever)

she just speaks backwards

and shit tihs happens

it's awesome trust me

• MrWMrW
    edited 2012-07-03 20:03:07

^^In the literal sense. As in, she's a magician modeled after a stage magician.

• Till shade is gone, till water is gone, into the Shadow with teeth bared, screaming defiance with the last breath, to spit in Sightblinder’s eye on the last Day.
    Um...

admit it you ship it
  • There is love everywhere, I already know

I ship his butt with an old man?

^^ Good enough.

• Till shade is gone, till water is gone, into the Shadow with teeth bared, screaming defiance with the last breath, to spit in Sightblinder’s eye on the last Day.
    yes
  • You can change. You can.

^^In the literal sense. As in, she's a magician modeled after a stage magician.

It helps that she's one :p

• Kichigai birthday!!
    @Forzare

You could post them in the images thread
  • edited 2012-07-03 20:06:34
    There is love everywhere, I already know

^^^

okaaay

You could post them in the images thread

that is

probably a good idea
  • They're funny and all, but the Image thread would be a better place for them.

• MORONS! I'VE GOT MORONS ON MY PAYROLL!

Zatanna mahou shoujo kawaii desu! ^_^

I'm....

I'm so sorry for that.

get out
  • edited 2012-07-03 20:37:28
    Has friends besides tanks now

So, Periphery II surprises me in that it's actually pretty good. I suppose it's because Sotelo's cleaned his style up a bit. Periphery kinda sucked, I thought. And apparently they're also in iTunes's top 10 this week, so good for them.

• edited 2012-07-03 21:55:30
    Creature - Florida Dragon Turtle Human

Anyone recognize this?  I just played it on the piano (and I know what it is).

http://vocaroo.com/i/s0HCBffX9e4V

Answer: it's the first page of my dictation of the official piano instrumental version/remix of "Aoi Tori" ("Blue Bird"), one of Chihaya's songs from The Idolmaster.

Oh, and do you all prefer this stuff here in IJBMer Updates or over in the doodles and sketches thread, or in its own separate thread?

Zatanna mahou shoujo kawaii desu! ^_^

I'm....

I'm so sorry for that.

i disown you as of right now

you ain't getting the three bucks to my name, partner :|

• Creature - Florida Dragon Turtle Human

What's the term for matching music to words?  I call it "verbal choreography" but I'm certain there's a better term for it.

I'm saddened the espernet doesn't have a channel called "#TheAvengers" just so I can type /join #TheAvengers.

ah well

• MORONS! I'VE GOT MORONS ON MY PAYROLL!
    What's a good iirc client? I'm not fond of the one I use.

I use Pidgin for Gtalk and IRC. It has issues here and there with some IRC protocols but it works regardless

• I'm a damn twisted person
    Mibbit is basically a drunk, but it is serviceable and doesn't look ugly like some other IRC clients.

What Alkthash said

>some other IRC clients

What Alkthash Should Have Said:

>All other IRC clients not called Pidgin

• I use Colloquy; it's pretty sexy.

is it a windows thing or one of your heatheny Mac things

• Hm. For some reason I thought it was crossplatform, but nope, it's just Mac.

We have an angst thread, right? Can't seem to find it.

• yea i make potions if ya know what i mean

Zatanna is probably my favorite female DC superheroine. At least in the main/"real" DC 'verse. Despite me knowing precious little about her. 

She speaks backwards and shit happens

That's all you need to know about her.

Oh, well, she's also depressive (If Seven Soldiers is anything to go by) and punches her depression in the face as well as her father issues