If you have an email ending in @hotmail.com, @live.com or @outlook.com (or any other Microsoft-related domain), please consider changing it to another email provider; Microsoft decided to instantly block the server's IP, so emails can't be sent to these addresses.
If you use an @yahoo.com email or any related Yahoo services, they have blocked us also due to "user complaints"
-UE

IJBMer Updates

Comments

• edited 2012-07-04 05:41:05
    a little muffled

@Bastion:

Nyktos: Ah, damn :/ Well, let me know if you manage to overcome them.
    Attempting to update causes my computer to bluescreen and stop working, so.

Edit: Actually, now that I try it, it looks like the video card issues are limited to the character creator. So that's not so bad.

• OOOooooOoOoOOoo, I'm a ghoOooOooOOOost!
    I wouldn't really recommend it if it was.
  • Give us fire! Give us ruin! Give us our glory!

Found Mexican Coke at my local grocery store.

Fuck yeah.

So, the Sopranos episode is over.

Over the course of it, it systematically ensured that I stopped giving a shit about the few characters I still gave a shit about, so I won't be watching the rest.

• You can change. You can.

do yourself a favour and recommend The Wire to your parents

neither of you will regret it

also i'm watching The Dirty Dozen because I realized it's pretty much the Thunderbolts movie we'll never have

They're not likely to watch another TV show until they finish Sopranos :/

• The Dirty Dozen has one of the best all-star casts ever.

It's no Magnificent Seven, though, but Lee Marvin, John Cassavetes and Charles Bronson in one frame makes it all worth it.

• True enough, hard to top that though.

How about Steve McQueen, Yul Brynner, Charles Bronson and Eli Wallach in one frame

• a little muffled

And video issues seem to have disappeared even in the character creator after changing the resolution, so the game is just bullshitting me when it's saying there's something wrong with my video card. Cool!

Now, which of these characters should I make for real...

• By "that" I meant Magnificent Seven. And apparently they're remaking it with Tom Cruise, Kevin Costner, Morgan Freeman, and Matt Damon. Not sure how I feel about that

• I'm a damn twisted person
    You know the lack of AC at work is bad when you can get sent out to buy a fan.
  • If you must eat a phoenix, boil it, do not roast it. This only encourages their mischievous habits.

So, the Sopranos episode is over.

Over the course of it, it systematically ensured that I stopped giving a shit about the few characters I still gave a shit about, so I won't be watching the rest.

that sounds like how I reacted to A Song of Ice and Fire. :V

I wonder how can I frame Nova's death so that it looks like an accident

--taps his chin in deep in thought--

• If you must eat a phoenix, boil it, do not roast it. This only encourages their mischievous habits.

you can't

"So, Nova was all innocent like when she entered her bathroom and slipped on a soap bar"

nah

"So nova was murdering people and i had to shoot her"

that's actually more legit

• edited 2012-07-04 06:41:28
    He who laments and can't let go of the past is forever doomed to solitude.

The Wire only made me more miserable...

But

it's hilarious! Like that scene with Snoop buying a nailgun or McNulty performing foreplay with a doll.

• He who laments and can't let go of the past is forever doomed to solitude.

But you know who, killing Boadie...that was rough! And Carcetti's rise to power and eventual corruption was rough, and Stringer Bell...And Bubbles' pal...and...

• edited 2012-07-04 06:45:06
    One foot in front of the other, every day.

Speaking of TV shows:

I wasn't sold on the concept of the Misfits. Or rather, it was continuously compared to Skins, which I didn't really like. I saw a few episodes last night, though, and really enjoyed it. 

• I'm not sure how bright you expected a realistic look at the drug trade to be.

and the kids

never forget about the kids

oh and D. D's story is pretty sad.

that's actually more legit

sadly

• I'm playing games on this inactive avatar site. It feels like a ghost town in there... >___>

Perhaps because it is.

Which reminds me, I need to go play games of my own.

• He who laments and can't let go of the past is forever doomed to solitude.
     I'm not sure how bright you expected a realistic look at the drug trade to be. 

I wasn't expecting bright, I just find it sad that those that didn't deserve to die tended to die, and even some of the ones that deserved it and died never got what they wanted, while others got what that person wanted and didn't give a shit.

• I'm only staying there because I want to collect all the items and dress up my avatar, even though I could pretty much do the same thing with a dollmaker without having to earn coins to spend. > w >

• Sounds like a Skinner box at its finest.

• ^yes.