If you have an email ending in @hotmail.com, @live.com or @outlook.com (or any other Microsoft-related domain), please consider changing it to another email provider; Microsoft decided to instantly block the server's IP, so emails can't be sent to these addresses.
If you use an @yahoo.com email or any related Yahoo services, they have blocked us also due to "user complaints"
-UE

IJBMer Updates

Comments

• An Abomination from Warcraft, perhaps.

• OOOooooOoOoOOoo, I'm a ghoOooOooOOOost!

Wait, no. If he's slower than someone who's dead, he must be a Redead.

• You can change. You can.

Oh gods, I got in a Social Justice argument

why do i do this to myself why why why why why why why why why why why why why why why why why why why why why why why why why why why why why why why why why why why why why why why why why why why why why why why why why why why why why why why why why why why why why why why why why why why why why why why why why why why why why why why why why why why why why why why why why 

• You hate yourself.
  • edited 2012-07-03 04:35:41
    Creature - Florida Dragon Turtle Human

Has anyone else noticed that, like, fully 90% or more of Youtube's content--and for that matter, 90% or more of its success--contains unauthorized uploads of copyrighted material?

• Has friends besides tanks now

Oh, definitely. That seems like it would be a predictable outcome, honestly.

• Creature - Florida Dragon Turtle Human

Granted, not necessarily all of that consists purely of unauthorized full-size uploads of copyrighted material, though there's quite a lot of that.  There's also a darn lot of derivatives of copyrighted material as well, from tribute videos to AMVs to parodies to Youtube Poops.

• yea i make potions if ya know what i mean

It's amusing how little of Youtube fulfills its intended purpose.

• Creature - Florida Dragon Turtle Human

In a roundabout way I kinda wish that Youtube DOES take off all the unauthorized uploads of copyrighted material.  Because that would destroy Youtube's market dominance and let other smaller video sites rise to prominence.

• yea i make potions if ya know what i mean

All the other ones are even worse about enforcing copyright stuff though.

• ^^ What would that accomplish?

• Till shade is gone, till water is gone, into the Shadow with teeth bared, screaming defiance with the last breath, to spit in Sightblinder’s eye on the last Day.
    All that would do is make it harder to find videos, since there wouldn't be one place you could go for pretty much everything.
  • Give us fire! Give us ruin! Give us our glory!

In a roundabout way I kinda wish that Youtube DOES take off all the unauthorized uploads of copyrighted material.  Because that would destroy Youtube's market dominance and let other smaller video sites rise to prominence.

Isn't that happening anyway?

• Till shade is gone, till water is gone, into the Shadow with teeth bared, screaming defiance with the last breath, to spit in Sightblinder’s eye on the last Day.
    tumblr_m6kcweYgEa1ra46fdo1_1280.jpg

an accurate summation of the first seven arcs of higurashi
  • If you must eat a phoenix, boil it, do not roast it. This only encourages their mischievous habits.

man, you totally killed my buzz for your tumblr now

why
  • If you must eat a phoenix, boil it, do not roast it. This only encourages their mischievous habits.

not that picture. just the twenty-six stitches one.

the rest of them have been pretty funny. that one just seemed pretty... i dunno. gruesome, not matching the humour.

that's higurashi

how could I do higurashi and not have any horrible bloody pictures mixed in with the silly

But seriously though, it's not like I'm going to be posting violent pictures every day now. Theyre going to be rare.

I know that that's part of Higurashi. It still...

The rest of the blog has been pretty silly. You know? Like, the humour is pretty irreverent, and it doesn't really bother making sense. It's light-hearted, silly and just overall pretty nice. But then bam, and I was like, wait.

And I can't pretend I'm representative of anyone but me, that's just how I felt.

I can respect that.
    Nova: Go look at what I just posted over there.
  • edited 2012-07-03 16:55:47
    If you must eat a phoenix, boil it, do not roast it. This only encourages their mischievous habits.

I’ve got posts queued up through Friday.

This was a productive night.

an interesting post indeed, forzare

not seeing how it's relevant though

just kidding. i didn't mean to get you to change your policy or anything, i just... bleh, i don't like random violence, i guess. thanks for the compromise, though.

and now, to go play TOR. or rather, I just finished playing TOR, for the first time in weeks.

you know, it sucks pretty badly that i actually feel less happy playing when there are a lot of people are around, just because so many of them are dicks and just plain annoying.

It's not a big deal. I don't mind doing it.

The 45:1ish ratio was pretty much my plan already. I mean, I already had something like twelve posts in the queue, and none of them are violent.

You're welcome though.
  • There is love everywhere, I already know

I just saw the first two episodes of Young Justice. It's great, but it still has that weird comic book feel I get from these shows. Like there's just something off about it. Ms. Martian's introduction is also really sketchy and makes me think this'll fall into the 'generic shonen girl' trap.

For what is worth, Young Justice sucks donkey balls (It's still watcheable during the first season if you leave your brain in a jar, though)

I'm not sure if I know what a "generic shonen girl" is, though

• edited 2012-07-03 19:50:43
    There is love everywhere, I already know

Young Justice sucks donkey ball

I was afraid of that... but Superboy and Aqualad have so much slash to offer mepotential...

"generic shonen girl"

>I am a GIRL in a show primarily directed towards little boys written by a group of men

>I have super powers which are awesome but can hardly ever use them because GIRLS GETTING HIT BY ANYTHING IS WRONG

>Everybody sure got some character development and episodes focusing on them... well, aside from me...

>Shipping Superboy and Aqualad

>Not shipping Robin and Superboy

that's like the clasicest of ships

hell, i'm straight and i ship it

but anyway, I see what you mean and sadly, you're right. The good thing is that Zatanna comes around later and makes it somewhat better.

But then again, Zatanna makes everything better (It's like...a rule)

• edited 2012-07-03 19:54:48
    There is love everywhere, I already know

you clearly have your straightness in the way of seeing superboy and aqualad's shipping power

Zatanna

what's a zatanna

Zatanna's DC resident magical girl