If you have an email ending in @hotmail.com, @live.com or @outlook.com (or any other Microsoft-related domain), please consider changing it to another email provider; Microsoft decided to instantly block the server's IP, so emails can't be sent to these addresses.
If you use an @yahoo.com email or any related Yahoo services, they have blocked us also due to "user complaints"
-UE

IJBMer Updates

Comments

• We Played Some Open Chords and Rejoiced, For the Earth Had Circled the Sun Yet Another Year

Juan still hasn't added me on Cocaktrice :(

• More people getting into Magic? Excellent.

For your first deck I recommend 24 lands, 6 spells that cost 1 mana, 8 spells that cost 2 mana, 10 spells that cost 3 mana, 8 spells that cost 4 mana and 4 spells that cost 5 or more. That should give you something you can do each turn, and you can play around with that basic formula a lot to get what you want.

• You can change. You can.

@Wicked: It actually doesn't show you when someone else adds you on Cockatrice. It's stupid like that.

With that said, I did not add you. >_>

• >Someone getting sexually harassed by an RC car with a dildo strapped to it.

Oh, Japan, never change.

• Man, I've just been strongly suggested not to take that thesis topic I got, despite the (seasoned) professor who would back it being very enthusiastic about it. I dunno what to do.

On MtG, I second the preconstructed deck thing.

• Damn, that guy is smug. 

• MORONS! I'VE GOT MORONS ON MY PAYROLL!

Walked six miles today out of boredom.

My feet ache like hell now.... >_>

Usually I only walk about two..

• Has friends besides tanks now

That six-hour lifeguard shift I took ended up not being so bad, overall. Well, the first half was a middle school swim meet, so I was bored out of my mind, but the second half I shared the shift with a girl I hadn't talked to yet. We talked about music, and lifeguarding, and creepy patrons, and stuff. It was actually a pretty good way to spend the night, I think.

Off to read Act II of Hamlet for English. Since I haven't had any time for homework today.

• I found this.

I wonder, would Satan play Wrath of God?

• a little muffled

I imagine he'd prefer Damnation.

• I'm a damn twisted person

So I just finished reading the Batman arc Black Mirror. Great comic, especially in the sense that the unease from reading it hasn't really left me even after about an hour.  I like how Snyder set up all the villains to look at different reasons people do evil. And the road runner ramble was pure "Snyder rambles about something cool he heard about in the book"

• edited 2012-03-14 22:56:48
    You can change. You can.

What was the Road Runner ramble, I forget.

Also, I loved the hell out of Black Mirror. Mostly because I love stories where Gordon is something more than "That dude who talks to Batman on top of the GCPD building"

In fact, I think that that's what makes Batman: Year One, and not Bruce's origin itself.

• edited 2012-03-14 23:10:45
    I'm a damn twisted person

Where Dick talks about how he watches animal planet when Gotham is bumming him out and how roadrunners aren't anything like the cartoon birds. They are predators that can actually choke on their food, something of a rarity among birds. And he thinking about this while he is caught in the Roadrunner's ridiculously practical deathtrap.

Really the Dealer and James Jr. creeped me out the most. The Dealer for his whole Dr. Hurt lite feel and James Jr for being so down to earth and yet cartoonishly evil at the same time. Zucco was one of those grey characters. She played Batman and the GCPD for her own ends, but they were still fairly noble or at least self preserving ends.  Joker calling Dick!Batman out didn't make sense though, since he'd already interacted with Dick!Batman in the Batman and Robin issues leading up to Bruce's return.

Then again..

>2012

>Expecting the Joker to be consistent or make sense

• No rainbow star

Bleh. I have a paper due tomorrow on hybrid art

I know exactly who to write on and everything, but the issue isn't that Cyriak doesn't do hybrid art... It's that it's so batshit insane at times that I would have no idea where to begin

Also I'll need to find a mention of him by some major source

• Till shade is gone, till water is gone, into the Shadow with teeth bared, screaming defiance with the last breath, to spit in Sightblinder’s eye on the last Day.
  • No rainbow star
    I want to sleeeeeeeeeeep
  • You can change. You can.

then sleep?

• edited 2012-03-15 00:21:21
    No rainbow star
    I have to get this paper done though

x.x I did not think the resources part through
  • No rainbow star

>Cyriak is well known
    >Apparently that doesn't mean he gets talked about in a periodical or book, and I can't access Wilsonweb (which probably has nothing on him anyways)

...God dammit >.<

• Enjoying playing around with UMvC3's DLC costumes with a good old fashioned cheat code. Ah, I missed the stuff like "Hold L, then double-tap B to unlock X."

• If you must eat a phoenix, boil it, do not roast it. This only encourages their mischievous habits.

Don't have to go shopping tomorrow for once, yaaaaay

• Champion of the Whales

Oh man, I need to start playing MtG again because the last time I played, I beat Clock 3 times in a row

• edited 2012-03-15 09:46:16
    Diet NEET

The plastic holding all ID cards and stuff has ripped out of my wallet, now carry it around separately. Funny how much better it works.

And now for something less dull, gonna be cooking for six people. Lazy bum, so plastic plates it is. Also, sunny, so terrible synthpop:

• a little muffled

> spend all week working on homework problem, can't come up with anything
    > think of answer on the streetcar ride to school, have to scramble to write it up

Nice work, brain.

I mean, yeah, obviously it's  a lot better than coming up with the answer on the way home from school, but still.

• edited 2012-03-15 15:20:39
    Has friends besides tanks now

Man, chats with friends that involve virgins' promwank, tired incest jokes, cheesy platitudes, instant apologies, and emotional instability are just the fucking bee's knees, am I right?

• "tired incest jokes"

Well, at least you can knock that one off the list here. 

• He who laments and can't let go of the past is forever doomed to solitude.

Do bees even have knees?

• But you never had any to begin with.
  • He who laments and can't let go of the past is forever doomed to solitude.

That's not a knee, that's a basket!

• I am Dr. Ned who is totally not Dr. Zed in disguise.

Cut public services.
    Lower Tax rate for rich people.
    Fuck you Conservatives, fuck you so very much.