If you have an email ending in @hotmail.com, @live.com or @outlook.com (or any other Microsoft-related domain), please consider changing it to another email provider; Microsoft decided to instantly block the server's IP, so emails can't be sent to these addresses.
If you use an @yahoo.com email or any related Yahoo services, they have blocked us also due to "user complaints"
-UE

IJBMer Updates

Comments

• edited 2012-03-16 00:31:42

@Legionnaire: If Arrested Development didn't exist, I'd say that Spaced is the greatest sitcom of all time.

I just finished watching all of that again, funnily enough. Finished Development Arrested, went downstairs, got Spaced, popped it in.

• MORONS! I'VE GOT MORONS ON MY PAYROLL!

>quite possibly. but you have to take his luck into account. and it's not exactly his most known attribute.

(sighs and gets another beer)

• You can change. You can.

I actually started like my...fourth rewatch of it. Movie's coming up and I'm a most happy Juan. 

• I started watching it with a friend a few weeks ago, first couple of episodes. Then I watched a lot more when PC went out.

I've watched it...three, four times total? What was that about a movie? I thought it was another series with one episode focusing on each character.

• I'm a damn twisted person

Who knows? That may be the very beer your yandere has drugged. Next time you wake up you will be tied to a chair and wake up to a clip show of hastily photoshpped albums of you two while wedding music plays in the background. 

• No rainbow star
    ^ Hastily? Bah, Malk has standards! If they can't be assed to photoshop good images of them together, then she isn't worth his time

What was that about a movie? I thought it was another series with one episode focusing on each character.

I've just heard that it was either a movie or a miniseries coming out in Fall '12, so...yeah. 

From what I understand, it is a movie, though.

Look he was drugged and carried away somewhere. That's dedication right there. Not sure if they will clockwork orange him though. Maybe. Probably. 

• edited 2012-03-16 00:38:52

^^Either one is fine for me.

Given the final line of the TV show though, a movie is more appropriate.

• No rainbow star
    ^^ Probably cheap drugs that barely work

Who are you to question the methodology of this hypothetical yandere? It's almost as if you are trying to destroy Malk's hypothetical bliss that requires the insanity of another human being.

• No rainbow star
    I'm just saying that there is quality insanity and that there is cheap "insanity"

Actually, considering how often plans fail for the Bluths, something that isn't a movie would be considerately more amusing. Hell, a series about how they fail to even make a movie would probably be enough meta for the series

• A fair point. And a series could focus on each individual character and their exploits rather than having to focus on just one or two or try and manage the difficult task of juggling the entire family throughout the film.

But this is a hypothetical yandere. She is specifically crazy enough to hit Malk's personal meter of tolerably violent and bugfuck crazy.

• No rainbow star
    His preferred yandere is one who won't take the time to properly photoshop or use good drugs?

How are you inferring the drugs are poor quality though? The hastily photoshopped I will give you(probably because it is more amusing to picture all the shots of him as he sits unconscious being used as headshots for the photoalbum). But the quality of the drugs man, how are you figuring they are low quality?

I am deeply amused by the arguments over my hypothetical dreamgirl.

• One foot in front of the other, every day.

I'm no expert on roofies, but I expect they're about as much as the same if they do their job correctly. 

• He who laments and can't let go of the past is forever doomed to solitude.

Please, really, if I had really wanted to compare the two, I would have made a The World God Only Knows

• edited 2012-03-16 00:58:55
    Till shade is gone, till water is gone, into the Shadow with teeth bared, screaming defiance with the last breath, to spit in Sightblinder’s eye on the last Day.

It's been a while since I heard anything, but I think the plan for Arrested Development was a ten-episode series on Netflix with each episode focusing on a different character, then the movie.  Or something like that.

• No rainbow star
    Crake: If she doesn't spend time on the photoshops, then why would she spend money on the good stuff?

Although I didn't consider spur of the moment shops using pictures of him tied up

Malkavian: It is fun :D

Alex: Dammit man, a yandere that TRULY cares would drug him with something that causes the most beautiful hallucinations so he would be happy

Then keeps the tainted stuff for when he looks at another woman

That's the No True Yandere fallacy though Icalasari. Aside from varying degrees of insanity, violence and obsession a yandere doesn't have any prescribed operating guidelines. Besides it would be a very yandere thing to get jealous of the good hallucinations their target is enjoying. Better to just black them out to avoid further competition or introspection on their part entering the equation.

>No True Yandere fallacy

I actually laughed.

Been a while since that happened while reading internet stuff. So, you may ask for three wishes, Crake. 

Also, a yandere wouldn't automatically be against giving their lover nightmare-inducing hallucinations. After all, they'd be all the happier to see her then, wouldn't they?

• OOOooooOoOoOOoo, I'm a ghoOooOooOOOost!

The problem with the conversation here is that yanderes can have differences of personality other than that one trait, without making them less yandere.

Okay.

1) I wish to know my ideal haircut and have my hair cut to that style immediately.

2) I wish to go back to school and get certified as an RN

3)I wish for the plants in my house to recover

• edited 2012-03-16 01:17:12
    You can change. You can.

Lies and slander, INUH. Those are motherfucking lies and slander.

^^^

Give them pleasure - the same pleasure they have when they wake up from a nightmare.

^ 1) Shave yer head. 

2) Do know that I can only pay for a horrible school in the deep south

3) I can't grant life. I can merely take it. And chances are, I probably killed those plants. Sorry.

• edited 2012-03-16 01:20:54
    I'm a damn twisted person

So life is a finite resource doled out by the cosmos? Not sure if that means the universe really hates insects or really loves them.

Kinda tempted to get a shitty mowhawk cut now though. Friends in real life keep pestering me about my hair, so I might as well do something stupid and moronic to make them think "man the longish hair really wasn't that bad. When it comes back in a few months we should keep our mouths shut because Crake can make it look much worse". Fuck man, I'll go all out. Lightning green hair or something.

• edited 2012-03-16 01:21:02

So life is a finite resource doled out by the cosmos? Not sure if that means the universe really hates insects or really loves them.

I'd imagine it's similar in principle to how I feel when I find 5, 10 dollars lying around as opposed to getting, say, 100 in birthday money.