If you have an email ending in @hotmail.com, @live.com or @outlook.com (or any other Microsoft-related domain), please consider changing it to another email provider; Microsoft decided to instantly block the server's IP, so emails can't be sent to these addresses.
If you use an @yahoo.com email or any related Yahoo services, they have blocked us also due to "user complaints"
-UE

IJBMer Updates

Comments

• That feeling when you're at a party and there's one really pretty girl who most of the guys are fighting over and then you end up being the guy who takes her upstairs.

Ooh yeah.

• My main concern is are Quote pages for Tropers or Tropes? If someone can just answer that, I'll drop the subject.

• Has friends besides tanks now

lol Guess which one is David Wong. (I think you can only see it if you're on Facebook, though; it was put up on the JDatE Facebook page).

I kinda want to see the movie, though. Not sure when to do that.

• edited 2012-01-28 12:51:34

Ninjaclown - I thought tropes, but I was never the most reliable source on stuff like that. Is there no guidance on the point anywhere on the site e.g. Administrivia?

• You can change. You can.

Nobody cares. And really, it's not that big a deal. So some people like what others say and decided to record it. Why is this particularly bothersome again?

• Because when there are no clear guidelines and people just do whatever the hell they want, why bother trying to improve the place at all?

• You can change. You can.

Well, yeah, but applying that to a context that is separate from the wiki's purpose, such as the Tropers Namespace doesn't work, as it is an annex of the forum, not of the wiki.

• No rainbow star
    I want to give Vorpy's avatar a hug D:
  • edited 2012-01-28 14:25:49
    Has friends besides tanks now

Does anyone know if there's a way to delete Skyrim saves on the PS3? The lagginess of the game at files 5 MB and larger has caused me to become severely disinterested in continuing, on top of the length of the game anyway, so I'm probably going to return it and not get it again until I hear that they've released a major patch, but I don't want my save files taking up space.

I already tried just going to the Memory menu on the PS3 itself and deleting the data I'd gained, but that didn't get rid of anything.

• Does Vanilla forums have a way of checking number of people who joined a particular forum?

• No rainbow star
    ^^ Actually Everest, I heard that a chunk of the lag is caused by old saves taking up space, so you may be able to play it again once you get rid of some files

No clue how to delete files though =/
  • edited 2012-01-28 15:03:55
    OOOooooOoOoOOoo, I'm a ghoOooOooOOOost!

@Ninjaclown: It's on the dashboard. We have 551 accounts, including banned ones and sockpuppets.

• a little muffled

I don't know about PS3, but on 360 you can delete save files from the load menu; is it not the same?

• edited 2012-01-28 15:16:39

In the load menu, the only options are "Enter" and "Back"; no "Delete". Total bullshit, and until it's fixed I'm highly disinclined to keep playing.

• OOOooooOoOoOOoo, I'm a ghoOooOooOOOost!

Can you not delete saves from the load menu or whatever in the game?

• edited 2012-01-28 15:17:42

Answer's in the previous post; I was referring to the Load menu (and I tried that well before I went into the PS3's memory storage itself).

• a little muffled

Allegedly 1.4 is going to fix the lag problem when it comes out.

• OOOooooOoOoOOoo, I'm a ghoOooOooOOOost!

-facepalms-

I really need to read posts more carefully T_T

Can you start a new game, then overwrite your old save with a starting one? 

• Has friends besides tanks now

I don't know if that would work; if what Ica said is true, then I'm screwed anyway since I already have twenty or so save files (all of the same playthrough, even; in Oblivion, I got into this habit of saving before making potentially-damaging decisions, and that has carried over into Skyrim).

• a little muffled

Incidentally in terms of save files, I usually keep three or four and overwrite the oldest one when I save, so that gives me some possibility to reload to an earlier time without eating my hard drive.

• No rainbow star
    It says that you can only do it from the PS3 system itself

So in other words you're screwed
  • edited 2012-01-28 15:37:38

"Incidentally in terms of save files, I usually keep three or four and overwrite the oldest one when I save, so that gives me some possibility to reload to an earlier time without eating my hard drive."

And of course I never thought of that.

"So in other words you're screwed"

I'mma try it again, but if that doesn't work, I'm gonna get BlazBlue: Calamity Trigger and play through that one again, probably, while returning Skyrim.

EDIT: Never mind, I figured it out; I forgot to look at "Saved Data Utility".

• a little muffled

And of course I never thought of that.

Me neither; my brother suggested it.

• Haiii~ Evverbody!! :DDD Nice day, isn't it?

• They're somethin' else.

Hello, Msty

• No rainbow star
    My sister insists that a friend of hers has a Pokemon called Penelope

As in the species is Penelope
  • edited 2012-01-28 16:12:58

^NOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!

• Listen to the Vocaroo and despair!