If you have an email ending in @hotmail.com, @live.com or @outlook.com (or any other Microsoft-related domain), please consider changing it to another email provider; Microsoft decided to instantly block the server's IP, so emails can't be sent to these addresses.
If you use an @yahoo.com email or any related Yahoo services, they have blocked us also due to "user complaints"
-UE

IJBMer Updates

Comments

• I'd go to Melbourne but my Mother would get really difficult because she really wants to live there and still gives a fuck about living there even though we've been here for two years woman :V

Melbourne's nice. Wouldn't mind visiting there. I just wouldn't hang out with Alex.

• One foot in front of the other, every day.

but i have swords ah bloo bloo bloo

• If you must eat a phoenix, boil it, do not roast it. This only encourages their mischievous habits.

but i have swords ah bloo bloo bloo

that is what I am saying

how can I use your swords if you are in a different state :<

• edited 2012-01-29 03:47:25

^^I don't even know you

• If you must eat a phoenix, boil it, do not roast it. This only encourages their mischievous habits.

You don't know me much either

• I know you better than I know Alex.

That is a true thing.

But who do I know better, Alex or Legionnaire?

• edited 2012-01-29 03:53:11

Alex, probably.

Or you could go to Canberra and be equidistant from both of us.

I wanna visit someone though :<

• Then go to Melbourne :V

But Alex has no garden I know of

but he has swords

i am so conflicteddddd

• Watch as Alex says he has a garden :V

if he does

i know where i am going

• You were always going there

not if he does not have even a semblance of a garden

• But he probably does

Maybe not if he lives in a flat

• edited 2012-01-29 04:14:30

Yeah but he might not

But he might

But I would need your mum's permission to turn your garden upside down anyway

• She would probably give it

And where would you stay here anyway

I don't know

where would i stay

• Sydney's expensive girl

I mean I've got a spare room but I'm not sure how okay you'd be with that

And I'm not paying for a hotel

A spare room is fine

so

the determinitive question

HAY ALEX, DO YOU HAVE A GARDEN

• Watch as he says yes ;_;

• edited 2012-01-29 07:38:39
    Has friends besides tanks now

So, now that I've read what happens in The Picture of Dorian Gray, I'm not sure if I want to finish it or not; I only have six chapters left, but it hasn't really been that enjoyable reading it that far, and I'd like to get back to The Shining.

Oh, and one other thing: C-C-C-COMBO BREAKER!

^ no fuck you

Anyway. My post count on BTL is 777, and I have 7 Karma. I'm kind of afraid to post anymore now.

• You can change. You can.

I feel tired, grumpy, sarcastic, and wanting everybody to shut up Is this what being Juan is like?

no, I am Love and Happiness incarnate.

• Kichigai birthday!!

So do you want to be castrated?

• You can change. You can.

saw it coming

• One foot in front of the other, every day.

HAY ALEX, DO YOU HAVE A GARDEN

Yes, but it is adorned only by steel.

My garden is a field of blades, their steel rotten and enscorcled with black magic. Each blade of grass is a dagger; each bush a tangle of swords; the vines that creep upon my house are veins of steel, dripping molten iron upon my doorstep. The trees scream with iron voices in the wind, and birds do not nest there.

I do indeed have a garden, that much is true. Blacksmiths tend it by day, but witches keep it by the light of the moon. None enter without my leave, and fewer return.

That is my garden.