If you have an email ending in @hotmail.com, @live.com or @outlook.com (or any other Microsoft-related domain), please consider changing it to another email provider; Microsoft decided to instantly block the server's IP, so emails can't be sent to these addresses.
If you use an @yahoo.com email or any related Yahoo services, they have blocked us also due to "user complaints"
-UE

IJBMer Updates

Comments

• edited 2012-01-29 00:46:09

^^Legionnaire thinks I'm the Yu of IJBM. I feel complimented.

No, I think you think you're the Yu of IJBM.

• MORONS! I'VE GOT MORONS ON MY PAYROLL!
    I notice there's no indication I am wrong.

(Unbuttons first notch)
  • edited 2012-01-29 00:54:11

You do realise that, if we go down this road, we'll inevitably end up assigning IJBMers to each character, right?

Shotgun Brosuke so that Juan can't have him. Madass can have him, if he wants him (even knows what we're talking about/we do this at all). If such an event transpires, shotgun Kanji.

Totally fine with that.

I see Cygan as Chie.
  • I'm tossing up between Nanako for Waltzy, or maybe Rise. Nanako for Waltzy for work best with Juan as Yu, but you're Yu, so it's not as effective.

• edited 2012-01-29 01:02:29
    MORONS! I'VE GOT MORONS ON MY PAYROLL!
    Except Waltzy's my lil' sis too.

Not surfe if we have a Rise.

Also I see Juan as Kanji or maybe Nato.
  • Nanako it is!

Juan, Kanji. Definitely Kanji. Unless Madass wants to be Yosuke, in which case, he can be that fox.

• If you must eat a phoenix, boil it, do not roast it. This only encourages their mischievous habits.
    Totally fine with that. I see Cygan as Chie.

I actually know who that is

• Glaives are better.

I'm mad. Really, really mad.

Things started out well. I DMed a Pathfinder campaign for the first time, and despite a quartet of dead orphans and an AWOL halfling, things went pretty well. I went to dinner with my friends, who informed me that I was the best friend and DM they'd ever had, and then I went back to my room to pass some time on the internet.

Over the weekend, my room got flooded because some asshole decided to cut the water pipe on the floor above, so I had to sleep in Amy's room. This was awkward, because she tearfully confessed to me not an hour before that she still had feelings for her ex, and that she wasn't in any place to get into a relationship. I was supportive, but furious that she'd needed so much alcohol to be honest with me, and angry that she hadn't told me immediately. We made up, though, and she told me to call back in a month, essentially. 

Worse, the water cut out, so I could use the bathroom or shower. All my clothes were in my room, along with my computer, and I couldn't reach it. I spent the evening drinking, but I stopped after the first glass because I realized that there simply wasn't enough alcohol in the room to get me even tipsy. Between my massive size, my maleness (yes, that is a factor when determining alcohol tolerance - read a pamphlet) and my family history, I'd have needed something a bit stronger than 30 proof, and in larger quantities. Plus, it was cheap Malibu shit, so the taste was pretty offensive as well.

Before that, I'd cancelled plans with my friends to watch Shakespeare in Love the next night, which had angered them, but I wanted to help get Amy out of the flat. We were going to go see The Grey, but the whole "I'm still in love with Martin" thing put that out of the picture. So I went crawling back to them and told them that no, despite the ball having been in my court, I was not going on a date. They had the courtesy not to laugh, thank God.

Today I played Scion for the first real time. It got boring fairly quickly, because instead of having a single party, the Scions were split into two groups: me and my friend, and his girlfriend on the other side. This meant the storyteller had to split her attention, leaving half the group just lazing about while we listened to something that was simply redundant to the story. Maybe I shouldn't have acted so stupid in character and driven her off, but it was in my character to act stupid; I was Louis Cannon, Loose Cannon Cop, and I was drunk. We did listen to some good music from the 70's, though.

Oh yeah, and I walked in on them doing it. That was awkward. I mentioned that I didn't really want to see them naked, and for that I got some upset texts from my female friend (the one mentioned above) that she was angry that I'd said that I didn't want to see her or her boyfriend naked. Apparently it's offensive when you separate your sexual urges from your friends, so as to avoid drama. I was pissed that she hadn't mentioned it on the spot, because if people can't be honest about how they feel about what I say then I can't exactly act in a way that's more respectful to their feelings. Chewing me out three hours afterward isn't very helpful.

So here I am, sitting in my room, having just taken the first shower in 50 hours or so, finally trying to relax and failing. The upward trend I'd had until 6:00 PM yesterday suddenly reversed. I've been waterlogged, friendzoned, laughed at by girls on two separate occasions, chewed out, bored and then ignored. 

And I have no booze.

Fuck.

• One foot in front of the other, every day.
    What is this Chinese cartoons nonsense.
  • Glaives are better.

You mean you don't watch those Chinese girl cartoons? With the "ching chong chang" and the "kawaii uguu?"

• Sounds like Brosuke is officially mine ^_^

If it's got anything to do with swords, I am game.
  • edited 2012-01-29 01:28:52

"Weapon: Knives, Kunai "

Not swords, no. I think only the protagonist (Yu, which is Malk) uses swords.

And Naoto is the only one that uses guns. Dammit.

Alex can be Dojima.
  • edited 2012-01-29 01:48:16
    One foot in front of the other, every day.
    then why the hell am i that dude

^ or that dude
  • edited 2012-01-29 01:54:00

You aren't. I just reserved the spot if you wanted it. Which you don't, so it's mine ^_^

Agreed on Dojima.

• If you must eat a phoenix, boil it, do not roast it. This only encourages their mischievous habits.

OK, Legionnaire.

Cut down the trees/bushes/whatever they are in the back against the fence.

On the left there, near the steps, you have a raised wooden fence thing with some ferns behind it. Get rid of that fence, and replace it with either a grey or brown wooden slat fence, or maybe a bamboo fence or grey stone. Those little ferns, get rid of them- replace them with either larger ferns, keeping them trimmed down, or replace them with a couple of Carpentaria Acuminata, trees with fairly thin trunks that would look fairly good in your yard.

Up the back, against the fence, did out a thin flowerbed. Grow some pansies, interspersed with some ferns for greenery, or you could grow sunflowers and grow creeper vines over the ground and the fence there.

And between those two trees there, you could plant either a bush or some ferns.

Keep the greenery in the backyard under control, and it'd look fairly good.

• edited 2012-01-29 03:25:15

Why did you post that here and not in PMs

Also, rental. Did I mention that before?

Because you can't embed images in PMs

• edited 2012-01-29 03:26:21

I'd have the image on hand, silly[1].

[1]Not literally, silly. I mean I could open it in another tab.

I know you could, but then you couldn't refer to it as easily

And yes, it's a rental, but I'm fairly sure most places let you plant plants even in rentals.

• Our landlady is pretty cool, so she'd probably let us.

If anybody in this household would be able to summon the motivation :V

Well maybe I could. Eventually.

Obviously the answer is for me to catch a bus there and do it

But then I would make you buy the chocolate

• If you did that

I would buy you so much chocolate

I may actually do it when I have a break from school, probably after Easter or something because I can do my schoolwork online.

And I really, really hate neglected gardens .-.

And I've been wanting a holiday anyway

• What, come to Sydney?

I'd join you guys but

> any place in Australia that isn't Victoria

welp fuck that

Go SOMEWHERE

Sydney is convenient because neglected gardennnnnn

> any place in Australia that isn't Victoria

welp fuck that

but swords .-.