If you have an email ending in @hotmail.com, @live.com or @outlook.com (or any other Microsoft-related domain), please consider changing it to another email provider; Microsoft decided to instantly block the server's IP, so emails can't be sent to these addresses.
If you use an @yahoo.com email or any related Yahoo services, they have blocked us also due to "user complaints"
-UE

Gay deer homophobia

BobBob
edited 2011-12-26 17:31:11 in General

One of the most prevalent conflicts today is the conflict between those who are homosexual deer and the anti-gay deer bias surrounding them. You see it all the time, especially in the most conservative / deer-hating parts of the country. For example, only a few states out of fifty allow gay marriage, and none of them allow marriage between gay deer. Growing up is hard and confusing even if you are a heterosexual deer. Can you imagine the added bullying, taunting, and confusion of being a gay deer? Not to mention, people like the Westboro Baptist Church who take the controversial, yet unfortunately popular opinion that "god hates gay deer".

Why all the hate directed towards gay deer? They just want to live their lives like you and me, only with significantly more deercock. I, for one, vow to take a stand against gay deer homophobia, and I urge you all to do the same.

I made some bold art

Comments

• STOP PERSECUTING ME BUCKERFUCKER
  • No rainbow star
    Bob, you are truly an inspiration to us all. You have made my eyes open to the plight of gay deer. I will now do everything in my power to ENSURE that these deer get rights!
  • Oh, thank you Icalasari! You're the best doefriend a girl gay deer gay deer rights activist can have!

-hug-
  • I am Dr. Ned who is totally not Dr. Zed in disguise.
    Now she will be fawning all over you Ica.
  • God, I just HATE jokes of this elk.
  • I am Dr. Ned who is totally not Dr. Zed in disguise.
    I thought it was very witty, I'm sure others will agree unless I'm moosetaken.
  • You have converted me bobbeh. Never again shall I persecute a buck-bucking deer.
  • ^^Just stop, these jokes are breaking my hart.

^Thank you random! I hope that soon, gay deer marriage will be legalized and all of my gay deer friends can go antelope.
  • If deer homophones were something, they would be brown, stinky and have a texture like melted chocolate. Can you truss what they would be?
  • edited 2011-12-26 18:52:29
    Kichigai birthday!!
    Now, I'm not a deer homophobe, but I fucking hate gay deer lifestyle and they are ruining our country.

It's okay for me to say this because I have several gay deer friends

^ Deer homophones do exist,dear *snerk snerk*

e/bi/n pwned :DDDDDD
  • You gay dear homophobic bastard. So what if a gay deer decides to blow 30 bucks at a gay bar or use his antlers in a way that antlers were most certainly not made for? How does it affect you? It has no bearing on the decline of this country and you know it! People like you make me sick.
  • edited 2011-12-26 19:13:17
    Kichigai birthday!!
    If you like gay deers so much why don't you marry one?

OH WAIT YOU CAN'T BECAUSE THEY DON'T LIKE WOMEN

U MAD U SO MAD ENJOY YOUR ANALPAIN

ME-100000000
    YOU-0

U MAD U JELLY U SUICIDE
    :DDDDDDDDD X--DDDDDDDD
  • edited 2011-12-26 19:14:30
    No rainbow star
    ^^ Some of the ways that they use the antlers are quite kinky indeed :D
  • BobBob
    edited 2011-12-26 19:16:39
    ^^Well, at least it's good to know that everyone opposing gay deer rights is an immature dumbass. ^_^

^I know, you really have to rack your head to think of how some of them would work. THAT'S how kinky they are.
  • No rainbow star
    ^ However, you have to steer clear of some of the uses. The bucks can handle them. Humans tend to end up in hospital or worse
  • edited 2011-12-26 19:20:52
    Kichigai birthday!!
    ^^Nice ad hominem.Did you ran so fast of arguments?

And stop using weeaboo emoticon crap,you're not in gaia reading gay deer yaoi,also known as shikacon
  • edited 2011-12-26 19:20:34
    No rainbow star
    ^^ I thought that was furry?
  • They're somethin' else.
    Meng, I ain't even know.
  • ^^Nope, totally shikacon. Also, just ignore him. We shall not humour his ignorance any further.
  • Also, Don, you're still a sick fuck. STOP RAPING INNOCENT GAY DEER DAMMIT.
  • Kichigai birthday!!
    IF YOU REFUSE TO AKNOWLEDGE ME THEN THAT MEANS I WIN OH YEAH SUCK IT
  • No rainbow star
    Unfortunately Bob, these types will go and get a hunting license, then shoot the gay deer and claim that it's legal
  • edited 2011-12-26 19:28:10
    @Bob: But they're not innocent! They're practically shoving their deer asses right in my face every waking moment asking for it.
  • BobBob
    edited 2011-12-26 19:34:14
    ^^Just another injustice we most protest!

^Hey, unless those deer explicitly state that they want to have sexual relations with you, particularly along the lines of "boi get up in dis cervine behind" or "throw those hooves up right over my shoulders", you have no right to engage in any sexual behavior with them! You are violating their rights! Them expressing themselves should not be seen as a plea for you to push you unwanted sexual advances on them!
  • No rainbow star
    I think a gay deer hit on me once

...It does count as an advance when they try to smash your head open against a tree with their antlers, right?
  • edited 2011-12-26 19:37:36
    ^^ No offense, lady, but I have yet to see a deer say anything to me. Take that however you like, but I'm still innocent, god dammit!
  • But they're not innocent! They're practically shoving their deer asses right in my face every waking moment asking for it.

People don't even notice gay deer things if they aren't looking for them. Maybe you're just bashing gay deers to hide the fact that you're secretly a gay deer.
  • BobBob
    edited 2011-12-26 19:40:31
    ^^^Well, not typically, but for some of the kinkier ones, definitely. Either he was hitting on you, or he wanted to kill you. Either way, way to go dude! :D

^^So help me I will find the evidence to have you locked away for a very long time you deer-raping buckerfucker.

^Also this.