If you have an email ending in @hotmail.com, @live.com or @outlook.com (or any other Microsoft-related domain), please consider changing it to another email provider; Microsoft decided to instantly block the server's IP, so emails can't be sent to these addresses.
If you use an @yahoo.com email or any related Yahoo services, they have blocked us also due to "user complaints"
-UE

GODDAMMIT KATAWA SHOUJO WHY AREN'T YOU FINISHED YET

Comments

• What exactly is an obvious bisexual? Do they wear a sign or something?
  • edited 2011-11-09 00:32:45
    [tɕagɛn]
    Cygan, uh, I'm not a good half of those things you accused me of, at least not anymore.

Also, I cannot be homopobic by definition. I'm an intentionally-outed bisexual who has been in a relationship with men out of my own free will.

Shit, I'm starting to be more attracted to men than women.

"What exactly is an obvious bisexual? Do they wear a sign or something?"

What I meant is that I make no attempt to hide my bisexuality. I simply state that I am and I don't try to fake being straight or something.
  • If you must eat a phoenix, boil it, do not roast it. This only encourages their mischievous habits.
    Also, I cannot be homopobic by definition. I'm an intentionally-outed bisexual who has been in a relationship with men out of my own free will.

I love how you think that being a member of a minority means you can't discriminate against them

really
  • Maybe if you provided some evidence of me supposedly discriminating against them, I'd be more inclined to view your statements seriously.
  • «What exactly is an obvious bisexual? Do they wear a sign or something?»
    It's like the Obvious Dentist from Terror Island.  Everyone in the vicinity, for some odd reason, knows they're a bisexual.
  • OOOooooOoOoOOoo, I'm a ghoOooOooOOOost!
    -mod voice-

Guys, can we drop this issue?
  • You can change. You can.
    Also, how the hell am I homophobic if I'm bisexual

Just because you're black doesn't mean you can't dislike black people
    Just because you're jewish doesn't mean you can't hate jewish culture

and so on.
  • If you must eat a phoenix, boil it, do not roast it. This only encourages their mischievous habits.
    Maybe if you provided some evidence of me supposedly discriminating against them, I'd be more inclined to view your statements seriously.

It's your head. It's right there. Seriously.

Anyway, as there's a good chance I'm banned anyway, I guess I shall have to withdraw so I at least have some dignity

So goodbye :3
  • MORONS! I'VE GOT MORONS ON MY PAYROLL!
    "Just because you're jewish doesn't mean you can't hate jewish culture"

Way to call me out, Juan. >:|
    ^_^ 
  • edited 2011-11-09 06:46:06
    [tɕagɛn]
    Well guys, sorry for the trouble I caused in this thread.

I really mean it.

I might as well say it if I'm getting permabanned
  • Likes cheesecake unironically.

I might as well say it if I'm getting permabanned

Honestly, I'm still surprised that you aren't already.

• edited 2011-11-09 07:00:58
    MORONS! I'VE GOT MORONS ON MY PAYROLL!
    While stupid shit has been said in this thread I doubt permabanning will come out of it.

Edit: Well, I feel silly now.
  • Creature - Florida Dragon Turtle Human
    slowpoke.jpg

I think missed something, between studying and watching election returns.
    You missed chagen's bannination. 

also, what kind of a freak watches election reruns ._.
  • Till shade is gone, till water is gone, into the Shadow with teeth bared, screaming defiance with the last breath, to spit in Sightblinder’s eye on the last Day.
    ^ Returns.

Is it gravedancing to say that I'm honestly surprised it took this long? If it is, I'll edit it out.

so how bout that katawa shoujo, huh guys
  • Kichigai birthday!!
    >See +50 new posts in the thread
    >HOLY SHIT WAS IT RELEASED
    >Oh...

Anyway,I find it funny how 4chan practically stopped caring about it since Monster Girl Quest was released.
  • Once it does get released, it'll get renewed interest, don't worry.
  • $80+ per session
    I have nothing to say but the obvious.
  • Has friends besides tanks now
    Is it me, or are my threads second only to Chagen's in inadvertently causing drama?
  • Till shade is gone, till water is gone, into the Shadow with teeth bared, screaming defiance with the last breath, to spit in Sightblinder’s eye on the last Day.
    It seems like Chagen caused the drama in your threads a lot, though.
  • edited 2011-11-09 11:18:54
    Has friends besides tanks now
    True enough. But I still made said threads.

But anyway, back onto the topic, who's your favorite character? I think I actually liked Emi the most, or maybe Hanako, followed by Kenji for his antics, and then Hisao, who is actually fairly cool for a VN protagonist.
    It's been more than a year since I read Act 1, I think, so by now my taste in favorite characters has probably changed.

But Rin and Hanako were my favorite.
    Hanako, followed by Emi.
  • Likes cheesecake unironically.
    Well, I feel silly now.

Me too.

Anyway, my favorite character is Hanako and I'll probably try to pursue her route first when the full version is out. Second one is Lilly. Third is Rin. But I never really liked Shizuna or Kenji.
  • Pretty much in line with Nyarly, with the notable exception that Kenji sent me into gigglefits.
    So, for those who haven't heard, January 4th, 2012.
    Nice! That works.
    ONE MORE WEEK, GAHZ