If you have an email ending in @hotmail.com, @live.com or @outlook.com (or any other Microsoft-related domain), please consider changing it to another email provider; Microsoft decided to instantly block the server's IP, so emails can't be sent to these addresses.
If you use an @yahoo.com email or any related Yahoo services, they have blocked us also due to "user complaints"
-UE

GODDAMMIT KATAWA SHOUJO WHY AREN'T YOU FINISHED YET

Comments

• Till shade is gone, till water is gone, into the Shadow with teeth bared, screaming defiance with the last breath, to spit in Sightblinder’s eye on the last Day.
    I probably should have just let it be.

I thought it was going to be bad, but I found it to be a pretty good read.
    Yeah, this.
  • You can change. You can.
    gaiz gaiz

before we murder each other, i want to point that you're going to murder each other for a better than average VN.

thankyouforyourcooperation

now, kill each other.
  • "before we murder each other, i want to point that you're going to murder each other for a better than average VN."

Dem fighting words.

Hey, I could have insulted it, but I won't. Because there's no point. 
  • For: Maybe "ableist" is too strong of a word, but the love for this game mystifies me.
  • OOOooooOoOoOOoo, I'm a ghoOooOooOOOost!
    >Implying the game would only be considered good because it's about disabled people
  • MORONS! I'VE GOT MORONS ON MY PAYROLL!
    I'm just confused how ableism ties in this at all.
    He probably thinks that disabled women are not attractive.
  • "He probably thinks that disabled women are not attractive."

I assume most people didn't.

I thought there was psychological reasons for that as well--people want to have offspring with the most fit mates possible.
  • OOOooooOoOoOOoo, I'm a ghoOooOooOOOost!
    Eh, they pretty specifically picked types of disabilities with minimal impact on attractiveness.
    The fuck they aren't.

• edited 2011-11-08 23:52:39
    You can change. You can.
    *hits Chagen with a newspaper that says "evopsych is for teleologyfags"*
    "people want to have offspring with the most fit mates possible."

The fact that I am not a virgin proves this bit of pseudoscience wrong.
    i'm pretty sure the only reason you're not a virgin is because one day you fell down and accidentally fell into a vagina.
    Hey, the bitch ran straight into me. I couldn't help it! >:|
  • "The fuck they aren't."

Keep your disabled chicks. I like my normal ones, thanks.

There's only one kind of disability I could find hot, and I'm not even sure if it's a disability or not.
  • edited 2011-11-09 00:05:20
    OOOooooOoOoOOoo, I'm a ghoOooOooOOOost!
    Not finding it hot =/= would never find any girl with it attractive, ever.
  • "Not finding it hot =/= would never find any girl with it attractive, ever."

As strange as it seems, that's how I think.

I like my girls/boys to be perfect. Anything less and the whole thing is ruined.
    Get ready for a lot of disappointments then.
  • Which is why I will never get into a relationship
    THIS ATTITUDE.

IT IS NOT HEALTHY!
  • If you must eat a phoenix, boil it, do not roast it. This only encourages their mischievous habits.
    My ableist mind seriously cannot comprehend why everyone loves this game so much.

are you or are you not a necrophile

this is very important, and you must answer honestly

Which is why I will never get into a relationship

I thoguth you were in a relationship with "cloud"
  • edited 2011-11-09 00:15:10
    MORONS! I'VE GOT MORONS ON MY PAYROLL!

Hey, it's Cygan!

Hi Cygan!
  • "are you or are you not a necrophile"

Where the hell did that come from?
  • Till shade is gone, till water is gone, into the Shadow with teeth bared, screaming defiance with the last breath, to spit in Sightblinder’s eye on the last Day.
    No one is perfect.  No one.

No one.

A WILD CYGAN APPEARS

Hey!
  • edited 2011-11-09 00:21:19
    If you must eat a phoenix, boil it, do not roast it. This only encourages their mischievous habits.
    Where the hell did that come from?

I'm trying to find out if there is anyone you don't discriminate against and/or have a disturbing fetish for.

At the moment, I have upper-middle-class Caucasion atheist men with a stable job, a college-level education two-point-five kids and a house with a white picket fence, and dead people. I wish to see whether I can eliminate these two.

Hey, it's Cygan!

Dude, I'm like, on IRC. You're on there right now. I even said your name. Don't act so surprised to see me.

Anyway, hi and bye.

Hello, Forzare. You should PM me if you want to talk.
  • edited 2011-11-09 00:21:54
    [tɕagɛn]
    "I'm trying to find out if there is anyone you don't discriminate against and/or have a disturbing fetish for.

At the moment, I have upper-middle-class Caucasion men with a stable job, a college-level education two-point-five kids and a house with a white picket fence, and dead people. I wish to see whether I can eliminate these two."

What

Like, what

I get what you're saying but....like, where did you get this info from

(Well, I don't have anything for or against dead people....)
  • If you must eat a phoenix, boil it, do not roast it. This only encourages their mischievous habits.
    I get what you're saying but....like, where did you get this info from

Vague recollections of racism, sexism, religious discrimination, homo/transphobia, a liking for rape-like things, a ryona fetish, a diaper fetish, etc etc.

Adding it all up together, the above is seriously the only conclusion I could draw.
  • Cygan, that shit is like....in the past. That was a year ago. I've changed since then.

Also, how the hell am I homophobic when I'm an obvious bisexual?

See, you say you've changed, but then you say shit like this

anyway

boomerang bigot