If you have an email ending in @hotmail.com, @live.com or @outlook.com (or any other Microsoft-related domain), please consider changing it to another email provider; Microsoft decided to instantly block the server's IP, so emails can't be sent to these addresses.
If you use an @yahoo.com email or any related Yahoo services, they have blocked us also due to "user complaints"
-UE

Homestuck grocery stores Alice boobs statue

Comments

• @Anonus:  It's in the mail.

@Bob and Random: You'd best not be trying to shoplift from me!  ...Oh, what the hell?  Go ahead and take what you need, I doubt I'll miss the revenue with prices like mine anyway.

• ...Did she just use my... sorry, our word?
  • Gurl, I think she just used our word! Get her!
  • ^^^Sweet! Also, you got twix bars in this bitch? I'm pheenin for some twix right about now.

^,^^ Please, all you two ever do is model and act crazy. What are you gonna do?
  • @Bob: Fine, go ahead and abandon me, see if I care!  -sniffle-  Okay, let's see here...  -attempts to life microwave, accidentally turns it on and drops it, causing the door to break and deadly radiation to spread through the store-  Aw, crap!  -ants walk through the radiation and mutate into giant ants-
  • edited 2011-03-11 03:26:35
    ^^^...Uh, well... uh... Girl, shut up!
  • ^^^^...

You win this round, Bob. This isn't the end. Trust me, we have something special in store for you...
  • -teltepathically lifts entire shelf of twix bars and sends them to Bob-  Why pay more bitches?!
  • We'll be back, Bob.

We'll be back.
  • 66 new posts? in 6 minutes?

the fuck
  • BobBob
    edited 2011-03-11 03:29:38
    -somehow doesn't notice random, the microwave or the giant ants-

^^^WOAH?! HOW CAN, WHAT, WHO- WOW! DUDE, THAT'S AWESOME! I LOVE YOU, MEIJER!

-dives headfirst into a world of chocolate deliciousness-

^It's the chocolate.
  • Sorry Tno, I hate when that happens too.
  • -inserts hentai into thread-
  • -runs through store screamin-  BOB!  HELP ME, THESE ANTS ARE SEVERAL TIMES THE SIZE OF NORMAL ANTS AND I THINK THEY SMELL CHOCOLATE!
  • BobBob
    edited 2011-03-11 03:33:14
    ^^-slathers aforementioned hentai with chocolate-

^-too busy being in a chocolate induced trance to listen-
  • @Bob: That's right, you eat that chocolate.  You eat that chocolate and you like it!

@Tnophelia: Hey, this is a family store!

• -is still running from ants, some of whom are almost the size of beetles-  Bob, I'm so glad I found you and- hey, twix bars!  ...Meh, I shouldn't.  If I eat to many of those I won't look good for- actually, nevermind. 
  • BobBob
    edited 2011-03-11 03:38:41
    -tries to speak, ends up speaking gibberish with the only distinguishable words being "creamy chocolate", "smooth caramel" and "delicious cookie crunch"-
  • -ants begin to crawl on top of chocolate-  This is what I was warning you about!  Man, you really love those things, don't you?
  • -accidentally bites one of the ants' legs-
  • bEsT mOtHeRfUcKiNg FrIeNdS fOrEvEr
    Ow! What the hell? Get your teeth out of my leg!
  • needs moar avatar
  • @Bob: So, you're just going to sit there and gorge yourself?  Fine!  I guess I'm less interesting than delicious candy, so I'll just go sit in a corner somewhere. 

@Ant: -pets ant- Don't worry, I won't let the mean lady hurt you.

Um, may I ask why you're petting me? I'm not an animal, you know! This is just another result of the anti-ant propaganda that gets spread around everyday! I demand an apology!
  • Hey guys, what's all the commoti- is that a giant ant?

OH MY GOD

How dare you! Speciest!
  • @Ant: Um, I'm pretty sure than an ant is a type of animal.

@Tyra: Don't worry, he's friendly!  Since you're here, want to help us shoplift?

Well, technically humans are animals too, but every human I know is too ignorant or arrogant to realize that! You've got a lot of nerve!
  • edited 2011-03-11 03:55:19
    Shoplift? Ooh, uh-uh! I ain't pullin no Winona! I have a reputation to think about! Now if you'll excuse me, I have to work on my world domination plans with RuPaul. Ciao!