If you have an email ending in @hotmail.com, @live.com or @outlook.com (or any other Microsoft-related domain), please consider changing it to another email provider; Microsoft decided to instantly block the server's IP, so emails can't be sent to these addresses.
If you use an @yahoo.com email or any related Yahoo services, they have blocked us also due to "user complaints"
-UE

Homestuck grocery stores Alice boobs statue

Comments

• ...So, what if a few parts are missing?
  • You're more than welcome to sell anything he has more than one of, especially if you think he'll miss said body part.

-arrives- MNHGHFNGHFN!

• 8D

-squees, takes bound!Random out of the box, proceeds to do every single kinky / destructive thing to him to ever have been done / imagined-
  • *admires nearby Kroger*
  • edited 2011-03-11 02:33:14
    Excuse me, do you mind? You're starting to creep me out.
  • Er, sorry, Mr. Krogerson.

Do you have any candy on sale this week?

• (Eyewitness News sockpuppet post)
  • Bob!  Thank goodness you got me out of that lunatic's home!  Wait, what are you-  AAHHH! -censored censored censored-

• edited 2011-03-11 02:37:04
    ^^^No, but you can save big on meat, not to mention all the great deals on personal hygiene products we're offering! Be sure to check out our website for more details!
  • Kroger, why do you never hire me when I apply at you?  WHY?!  I've got a family to feed, for crying out loud!
  • Oh, Kroger, why are you called King Soopers in my neck of the woods?
  • edited 2011-03-11 02:39:11
    -censored censored censored-

You hear that, AU? He's calling your name!
    (No one outside the Trash Heap will get this joke)

^ Because he's a Time Lord, and King Soopers is one of his regenerations. I think.
  • >:3

-takes it up to eleven, breaking most of bound!Random's bones, slicing a rather large part of his nose, taking out one of his eyes, and severing one of his arms, a leg, two fingers and three toes-
  • mmmff- DAHAHHAHA!  HAHA!  ...-tee hee!-  What are you tickling me for?

• Oh, that's just part of the ritual. You see, on my planet, this is a loyalty ceremony, meaning that I now legally own you. Now go make me a sammich, bitch!
  • edited 2011-03-11 02:50:22
    I've been Krogering!
    (I was gonna post this on Kroger's wall, but apparently HTML isn't allowed on walls.)
  • they never gave those stickers away in MY KROGERS

I SHALL FIND AND KILL THEM
  • Okay, I love being subservient!  -leaves to make sandwich-  Now let's see, I'm guessing she'll want a few slices of turkey, some cheese, and hey, a severed human hand!  Who wouldn't want that on a sandwich?  -upon closer observation, the hand turns out to be mine-  Oh...  (Think Random, if you were MV, would you rather eat this or sell it?)
  • ^^^Oh god, I hope urban dictionary is lying about what "krogering" is.
  • edited 2011-03-11 02:54:22
    What would they say exactly? "I've been Kinging"?

(Also, I know you meant "Krogers" as plural, but I can't help but read it as that annoying thing people from Ohio do where they add an "s" to the end of the store name.)

^ Must not...check...urbandictionary...
  • edited 2011-03-11 02:54:38
    ^^^^^:D

^^...What exactly does it say- actually, I don't want to know.
  • BobBob
    edited 2011-03-11 02:56:12
    To go to a Kroger's parking lot and engage in oral sex and/or sexual intercourse.

My girlfriend and I had to go Krogering because we still lived at home with our parents wouldn't approve of our fornicating.

Perusing the grocery store for the perfect vegetable with which to pleasure one's self.

My fiancee has been out of town for two weeks which forced me to go krogering.
  • edited 2011-03-11 02:58:10
    I...what? Why would anyone-what? WHY? WHYYYYYYY?!?

-pukes, passes out-
  • edited 2011-03-11 02:59:09
    Jeez, you're not making those up, either.

Also the way the first one is worded with "our parents" makes it sound the guy's banging his sister.

^ Kroger? Are you ok? Kroger?

Guys, should we do something?
  • BobBob
    edited 2011-03-11 02:59:56
    ^^...Oops?

^Oh god, I don't know if that makes this worse, or better.

Nah, he'll get over it.
  • (Eyewitness News sockpuppet post)

(4 New York sockpuppet post)
  • Ooh gurl, I know you didn't just traumatize a grocery store. That is not fierce, gurl.

• ^^ This is a newsworthy event, apparently. Who knew.
  • ^^Tyra!

*is overwhelmed by the prospect of Tyra Banks Derail: The Reckoning*
  • Wait, the news is here? Meaning this is going to be on TV? Meaning the cops are going to be watching? OH SHI-

-grabs slave!Random, runs-