If you have an email ending in @hotmail.com, @live.com or @outlook.com (or any other Microsoft-related domain), please consider changing it to another email provider; Microsoft decided to instantly block the server's IP, so emails can't be sent to these addresses.
If you use an @yahoo.com email or any related Yahoo services, they have blocked us also due to "user complaints"
-UE

How there isn't a club for us villains!

Comments

• no longer cuddly, but still Edmond
    The biggest problem is that Dr. Robotnik hasn't said "Penis" even once.
  • what amazing intelligence is being witnessed tonight

massing all the opposition into one section for complete destruction

you'd have to be a complete moron to stay for long

oh well, your inevitable deaths mean nothing to me

your foolishness has already been stored in the archives for eons to come
  • edited 2011-09-27 22:32:09
    You, GLaDOS, must capitalize and punctuate your sentences! You must capitalize the first word of your sentences, and you must also add a period, exclamation mark, or question mark at the end of your sentences! If you refuse to do so, then your sentences would be grammatically incorrect! Incorrect! Not correct! If you were to say that they (the sentences, that is) were correct grammatically, then you would be wrong! Wrong! Incorrect! Not correct!
  • edited 2011-09-27 22:32:28
    And the glorified Brainiac wannabe is here.

Now we just need that fool from Megaman and the overgrown lizard and we'll have all the essential worthless video game villains in a single place.
  • Oh look, a primitive ape man and a monkey with a super advanced brain.

Surely the greatest villains of our time.

Well now, clearly you two have better things to do then sit around in your inferior meat-suits, right?

Maybe you could go to getting beaten and thrown in jail.
  • edited 2011-09-27 22:47:37
    No rainbow star
    ^^ I heard Dr Wily is in hospital after his robots, angry with losing, attacked him
  • But seriously-Sonic Jr?

Man, this guy has some issues.
  • No rainbow star
    ^ Want to see the video? :D
  • You say that as though you think running around and trying to terminate 3 little girls makes you any better...

Let's be honest with ourselves here, your implied pedophile actions were never quite that bright.

• No rainbow star
    ^ To be fair, at least losing to three super powered girls isn't as bad as losing to a hedgehog

It's still bad though
  • All of you can shut up ;.;

I'm going back to Miss Nuts
  • edited 2011-09-28 21:44:39
    MISS NUTS?

I, Mojo Jojo, will not speak to you! This is because you are disgusting, and I, Mojo Jojo, do not speak to disgusting disgusters! Yes, you are disgusting! And as a result, I am not talking to you!

• Stupid Canadians. Banning me from the University of Ottawa. One day we'll bomb those Communists back to the stone age.

And how dare this liberal forum associate me with you fascists?

• ^ Now you're not even trying
  • That's quite a short statement from you, Mr. Joe.
  • How dare you, you damn dirty ape? I ought to kill all you godless monkeys. To think, those liberal idiots keep preaching that we humans descended from you.
  • At times, it is appropriate to be brief. Sometimes short statements are all that is required to say. This is to say that sometimes, being brief is proper. Propriety sometimes requires one to be laconic. 
  • You guys are so boring. All talk, no action. How about we lighten things up a bit in here?

(shoots Thundaga spells in time with the music all over the room)

• No rainbow star
    ^ Best villain. Period
  • And she's here. Oh joy. There's a reason we don't broadcast here on LNN. Another fool who bows down to the pedestal of a supposedly superior creature. Be it God or Superman you are simply denying yourself.

Oh, and another clown. It was a tired cliche when Violater and Creeper ripped off the Joker.
  • WAIT!

Instead or in the stead of arguing, bickering, fighting amongst one another, let us join forces to crush our enemies and all those who oppose us!

...or eat nachos
  • It depends.

What tools do you have that would be useful against a team lead by an indestructible Kryptonian?
  • Every Queen's Blade gamebook ever? 

Uh, don't ask.
  • I won't....

I'm sure the clown can make some odd use of them.
  • Oh, I see all of you are still here.

Wonderful, just wonderful...

• Oh hey, a villain club!

Not that I would actually join, because I'm not a villain, but it's a pretty cool idea anyway.

• "Instead or in the stead of arguing, bickering, fighting amongst one another, let us join forces to crush our enemies and all those who oppose us!"

HA! Last time you suggested that, you were the one who got duped by a regular primate and broke up the band! Now I could think of much better uses for that brain of yours....

• edited 2011-09-29 08:24:19

I have calculated hundreds of ways to make use of your materials in the tests I have planned.

It's funny, none of these tests actually require a living organism, surely this must be a mistake... Here, let me run it through the simulator again to make sure this information is correct.

Ohhh, looks like none of the tests require a living test subject... and from the results shown, It's even suggesting that a living one may impede results.

Well, that's just almost too bad for almost everyone in this thread, now isn't it?

• No rainbow star
    ^ Well, you DO have those two robots, so anything living really isn't needed for your tests ever again
  • ... Squirrels are dangerous. 

...... just saying. 
    I mean look what happened to Dr Doom... o_0;