If you have an email ending in @hotmail.com, @live.com or @outlook.com (or any other Microsoft-related domain), please consider changing it to another email provider; Microsoft decided to instantly block the server's IP, so emails can't be sent to these addresses.
If you use an @yahoo.com email or any related Yahoo services, they have blocked us also due to "user complaints"
-UE

I has Team Fortress 2 Now.

Comments

• edited 2011-07-22 21:10:25
    Give us fire! Give us ruin! Give us our glory!
    ^^^That's just a normal turbo server. I'm talking about hilariously overpowered stuff like rocket launchers firing Medic heads yelling "Dumkobf!" (sp) over and over that ignite AND Jarate people at the same time.
  • Creature - Florida Dragon Turtle Human
    You might as well make every weapon an instant kill by giving every character 1 HP.
  • Pff, Rocket Launchers now do as much damage with splash as they do with a direct hit and have a splash damage radius that covers a tenth of the map. PISTOLS should fire the Medic heads.
  • Creature - Florida Dragon Turtle Human
    LET'S MAKE ALL THE MELEE WEAPONS LOOK LIKE PENISES DURR HURR HURR THAT"LL BE REALLY FUNNY
  • ☭Unstoppable Sex Goddess☭
    Snipers can now carry 16 jars of Jarate
    The Huntsman can shoot through walls, and fire 9 Arrows at once.
    The Kukri and Shiv can be thrown, and decapitate heads.
    Heavies can grab enemies with their fists, and eat them for health.
    Heavies can activate a Kamehameha via their firsts when their Minigun is out of ammo. It's damage base is 180.
    Heavies get a Snipertasha, and are capable of getting headshots with it.
    Scouts can now equip Katana and Zweihander swords, and behead their enemies in midair.
    Pyros get flamethrowers that shoot blue fire and can melt through walls and the floor, or acidthrowers which spew green acid that melts enemies.
    Medics get a Medicannon, which fires a bolt of healing energy at friendlies and launch enemies into the air and sap their ammo.
    Demoman get throwing hammers that they can fling into the sky and kill enemies that the hammers land on.
    Spies can duel wield their revolvers and knives, and get two watches and two balaclavas.

• edited 2011-07-23 00:00:38
    I'm holding out for flamethrowers that shoot chocolate $100 bills. Imitation chocolate.
  • Don't get any ideas Vorpy.

Don't do it.
  • edited 2011-07-23 11:30:35
    ☭Unstoppable Sex Goddess☭
    ...but...free hats.

I would totally cyber with somebody for items.

I've done it on Gaia, and I can probably do it here too.

• By the way I found your avatar source finally.
  • You can change. You can.
    yay for talking to yourself.

i should get an Obi Juan sockpuppet.
    Do it salmon.
    Nah, that'd mean making another email account. And 'sides, I already wasted my back up in a sockpuppet that I didn't even get to use. :<
    >implying you can't use ObiJuan@sockpuppet.com as an email address
    oh, wait I can?

:D
  • I can't do it. I can't bring myself to scrap stuff. What if I change my mind and then want to use that stuff. Or those boxes, what if there was cool stuff inside?

Crap, I need inventory space.
  • Side question, Vorpy, are there any other forums you go on?
  • Cybering for hats? Not weapons or tokens?
  • I'LL STAY MAI HAUNDS...WITH YAU BLAHT
    Silly Zabu, hats are the most important thing.

I regret crafting my Direct Hit. I need another useless/duplicate primary weapon to convert my token into a primary slot token so I can craft a soldier primary that with luck will not be a Direct Hit or Rocket Jumper. Oh well, all I can do is wait now.
  • People actually use the Rocket Jumper? I mean, the Gunboats and Market Gardener maybe, but the Rocket Jumper?
  • Those people want to get really high then use shotgun, reserve shooter or market gardner to deal massive damage.
  • I just don't think that using a severely gimped version of the Soldier's best weapon to get better use out of some tricky short-range weapons is a very good idea.
  • Hey Vorpy, if you still want crates, I have around 30 of them stored and up for trade.

http://www.tf2items.com/id/Tolerance

• Anything you want for black box or battalion's backup?
    I said not the Rocket Jumper. LL, BB, or, fate allowing, a Cow Mangler would be amazing.

I remember the Sticky Jumper got a lot of use before its nerf.

Side question, Vorpy, are there any other forums you go on?

Yes, but I don't use Tnophelia, Vorpy or VorpalEvanescence on any of them except here and on TV Tropes/IJBM related things.
  • Give us fire! Give us ruin! Give us our glory!
    >I just don't think that using a severely gimped version of the Soldier's
    best weapon to get better use out of some tricky short-range weapons is
    a very good idea.

Nobody actually uses the Rocket Jumper in real games other than for the lulz. It's just for practicing Rocket Jumps in Training Mode.
  • Anyone have any item from the 1001 demoknights set?
    I have the Screen.
  • What do you want for it?