If you have an email ending in @hotmail.com, @live.com or @outlook.com (or any other Microsoft-related domain), please consider changing it to another email provider; Microsoft decided to instantly block the server's IP, so emails can't be sent to these addresses.
If you use an @yahoo.com email or any related Yahoo services, they have blocked us also due to "user complaints"
-UE

Ok, Gamefreak, NOW you're milking it

Comments

• Has friends besides tanks now

^ That would probably be its ability, actually. And a counter to keep it from being broken.

^^ You shut your whore mouth! >:[

• edited 2012-02-25 22:25:40
    OOOooooOoOoOOoo, I'm a ghoOooOooOOOost!

It should have a move or ability that's an inverted sunny day. "Moonless night" or something.

Solarbeam would take two turns to charge, but be an automatic OHKO to it.

• No rainbow star

• Give us fire! Give us ruin! Give us our glory!

I honestly kind of like the Reshikyurem, Zekyrem looks kinda dumb though.

I like them both.

• If you must eat a phoenix, boil it, do not roast it. This only encourages their mischievous habits.

Zekyrem looks like a gorilla...

• OOOooooOoOoOOoo, I'm a ghoOooOooOOOost!

I think their looks both make sense.

• If you must eat a phoenix, boil it, do not roast it. This only encourages their mischievous habits.

They make sense.

But still.

Gorilla.

What's wrong with gorillas?

^It's a sharp departure from what Zekrom/Kyurem were initially. They were both brutal, but had a certain grace.

• edited 2012-02-25 22:49:46
    If you must eat a phoenix, boil it, do not roast it. This only encourages their mischievous habits.

Nothing.

^ That's what I was thinking, but I couldn't put it into words.

I didn't think Kyurem was particularly graceful, which is particularly weird since it's an Ice type.

Any plans on what people are getting? Probably Black 2 for me since I bought White initially.

Try... elegance, then.

Nope, Kyurem doesn't seem elegant, either. It's a bulky dragon with chunks of ice on its body.

I'll probably get White, because Zekrom.

• Creature - Florida Dragon Turtle Human

I prefer brutalist art to brutal art.

• If that don't work, use more gun.

... Those designs look ridiculous.  Kyurem, we put you on a diet for a reason!  And believe it or not, those forms are called Black Kyurem and White Kyurem, respectively.  inb4 racism jokes.

Interesting that we got actual sequels instead of a third version.

Hmm, something else to note, Black Kyurem and White Kyurem are the mascots of Black 2 and White 2 respectively.  Where it was the other way around with Zekrom and Reshiram with Black and White.

> black kyurem looks like a gorilla

oh god .-.

-hides-

Oh God.

• No rainbow star

^^ Yep. Zekrom was White's Mascot

• edited 2012-02-26 00:02:44
    Till shade is gone, till water is gone, into the Shadow with teeth bared, screaming defiance with the last breath, to spit in Sightblinder’s eye on the last Day.

^Um...wrong thread?

Wrong thread, Forzabro.

• Till shade is gone, till water is gone, into the Shadow with teeth bared, screaming defiance with the last breath, to spit in Sightblinder’s eye on the last Day.
    I'm not even sure how I managed to do that.

Anyway, carry on.
  • edited 2012-02-26 00:05:00
    No rainbow star

:< I miss all the good stuff IE comments

In other news, Nintendo acknowledged that Meloetta exists.

• edited 2012-02-26 07:20:17

So people are complaining about Pokemon jumping the shark now?

Even though Pokemon is one of the biggest cash-cow franchises on Earth that has existed mainly to sell merchandise from the very beginning, and a numbered sequel to a main series game is something they've never done before? Even though Black and White had exciting and interesting new ideas for the Pokemon formula that worked well?

I don't know, but the fan response to this announcement is starting to look like this:

ruined forever

wow, you really don't understand

The complaint wasn't about numbered sequels; the complaint was that they were essentially remaking both Black and White. It was a misunderstanding, as he hadn't realized that they were making sequels, not remakes.

• Champion of the Whales

I'm pretty sure Gamefreak have been milking Pokemon since they made Pokemon Yellow

• edited 2012-02-26 09:52:10

Before then, actually.  At least since they made Pokemon Blue in Japan.