If you have an email ending in @hotmail.com, @live.com or @outlook.com (or any other Microsoft-related domain), please consider changing it to another email provider; Microsoft decided to instantly block the server's IP, so emails can't be sent to these addresses.
If you use an @yahoo.com email or any related Yahoo services, they have blocked us also due to "user complaints"
-UE

yuri and other such things (NSFW)

Comments

• OOOooooOoOoOOoo, I'm a ghoOooOooOOOost!

Right click, view image, refresh.

• edited 2012-02-12 19:33:14
    MORONS! I'VE GOT MORONS ON MY PAYROLL!

Oh, it's Rin and Neru from Vocaloid.

I prefer Lily/Luka.

• If you must eat a phoenix, boil it, do not roast it. This only encourages their mischievous habits.

Also, why no love for the lesbian superheroes? =(

Only one I ship is Koraline/Nickie (or whatever their names are, I've forgotten).

• edited 2012-02-12 19:35:11

It took me a minute to realize you're talking about Nico and Karoline from Runaways but yeah that's a pretty great pairing. 

I enjoy that in the initial run it's actually pretty subtle.

• If you must eat a phoenix, boil it, do not roast it. This only encourages their mischievous habits.

Nico that's her name.

And I always mix up the a and the o.

• MORONS! I'VE GOT MORONS ON MY PAYROLL!

Nico was the Runaway I related to the most on the initial reading and I love the way her magic works.

The pairing is great because Karoline is the (literal) sunshine to Nico's gloomy cloud.

I always had issues with Karoline's relationship with that Krull person. Stupid writers not understanding it's not how you are physically >:|

But yeah,Nico and Karoline play off each other perfectly.

http://dl.dropbox.com/u/58891476/tumblr_lgmzmqx9hJ1qcrzobo1_500.png" alt="" width="500" height="301" />

• You can change. You can.

You're a hack and your body of work is a shame.

are you saying that i make threads better :>

ayway, I love Kate Kane and Renee Montoya. Wish I could get more of that without having to go outside of the Batfamily comics.

• >Oh, it's Rin and Neru from Vocaloid.

Whah?! I hope that's a brainfart. It's Neru and Haku.

^Oh, whoops. 

I... I've had a few. >_>

• edited 2012-02-12 19:45:15
    You can change. You can.

I expect Malk's apology in 3...2...

ETA: Shit, beat me to it

Which reminds me, I really need to catch up on Runaways. I've only read the Secret wars arc and the three official runs :V

The run by Terry Moore... wasn't all that good. >_>

Which run is that again?

• edited 2012-02-12 19:52:27

The very last one.

What I didn't like was that it really reduced the characters in what they were. Chase became a typical dumb slacker, for example.

I don't know which one is the last one.

Is it the one with Victor?

• I feel like introducing this CG from the VN about crippled girls.  I don't know if Lilly/Hanako yuri exists but it should.

• Creature - Florida Dragon Turtle Human

Gay Marriage - All it takes are the right lobbyists.

Heh.

• Has friends besides tanks now

I dun geddit. ._.

It's saying that they're attractive and such, and people would follow them because lolboner or whatever.

• Creature - Florida Dragon Turtle Human

Well, there's that.

They also happen to be world-class assassins.

Cygan: Nah, it's much later. It's the arc after Joss Whedon stops writing.

• law of silence

@glenn: That's Kirika and Mireille from Noir, isn't it? Wow, it's been a long time since I've watched it...

Should I watch it? I remember it being a big thing among the anime community when I was in my teen years.

• edited 2012-02-12 21:20:12
    Creature - Florida Dragon Turtle Human

It's...interesting.

It starts out rather slow, and then picks up steam later on.  Thanks in part to Yuki Kajiura's soundtrack, you'll feel like you experienced some sort of mystical legend or something by the time you're done.

Also, you will learn an alternate use for popcorn.

Well, there's that.

They also happen to be world-class assassins.

I still need to watch that.

Should I watch it? I remember it being a big thing among the anime community when I was in my teen years.

WATCH IT WITH ME MALK

I AM LOOKING FOR THE SERIES AS WE SPEAK!

• You can change. You can.

CAN I JOIN IN THIS?

I watched Noir when I was thirteen and don't remember anything about it

I was exposed to a lot of fans of it in the era back when anime was actually ridiculously expensive and fansubbed episodes were called 'full episodes' and you had to wait four hours to download one.

When torrents and DLing happened I had kind of forgotten about it.