If you have an email ending in @hotmail.com, @live.com or @outlook.com (or any other Microsoft-related domain), please consider changing it to another email provider; Microsoft decided to instantly block the server's IP, so emails can't be sent to these addresses.
If you use an @yahoo.com email or any related Yahoo services, they have blocked us also due to "user complaints"
-UE

yuri and other such things (NSFW)

Comments

• If you must eat a phoenix, boil it, do not roast it. This only encourages their mischievous habits.

That third one is my favourite ever and I am keeping it.

• edited 2012-07-22 17:23:32

• If you must eat a phoenix, boil it, do not roast it. This only encourages their mischievous habits.

i knew you would come through with those, blackbird

• edited 2012-07-22 17:22:40

• One foot in front of the other, every day.

Welp, that post was borked. 

• Rehosting Blackbird's images on imgur:

•  No, it's not Honoka/Nagisa (or even the same Precure series) but the Utena reference was too much for me to resist.  Cure Moonlight/Dark Precure is a cute ship too anyway, even if it doesn't really make any sense.

There's a sword preference joke in there, but I'm not sure what it is yet. 

• ^ Lily: "Hanako, I could swear there's something on the other side of this cookie, weighing it down."

Hanako: "It's-it's nothing!"

This is cute but I have the feeling I shouldn't be looking at it.

The blonde girl's expression is my "what" face.

what is this claymore

i dont know what its from its just cute

Reuploaded to Imgur.

• Champion of the Whales

I'm pretty sure its NSFW now

Indeed.

• But you never had any to begin with.

A thread about yuri being NSFW. Who'd have thunk it?

• I'm pleased by the development.

• Champion of the Whales

A thread about yuri being NSFW. Who'd have thunk it?

Not this news reader I assure you of that

• But you never had any to begin with.

dammit image resize >:|

That is the best thing. 

I love this image.

Ignoring the awesome picture (with good armour and swords) and the delicious yuri, the way the story was told, and the way the GM adapted it, have it a very classical spin on the tale. It was very well done.

Also, the way the GM twisted the tale to fit the adventurers really was the Best Thing.

I had this one as my wallpaper for the longest time. It's just so cute and domestic.

• You can change. You can.

I remember linking you that. --nods--

mmhmm

Let's see what happens when I put on my Goggles when watching a show.

I'm not even sure how much of this is me reading too much into this and how much is actually deliberate.

• Yasuna seems way too stupid to possibly mean any of the things she says.

That said, Sonya is totally completely tsundere for her.