If you have an email ending in @hotmail.com, @live.com or @outlook.com (or any other Microsoft-related domain), please consider changing it to another email provider; Microsoft decided to instantly block the server's IP, so emails can't be sent to these addresses.
If you use an @yahoo.com email or any related Yahoo services, they have blocked us also due to "user complaints"
-UE

yuri and other such things (NSFW)

Comments

• But you never had any to begin with.

Ladies, ladies, just quiet down and go back to your printed cartoons. *duck and cover*

• edited 2012-02-15 16:17:02
    Has friends besides tanks now

don't think he's serious yannow

Yeah, I was just like "oh, hey, I know that--hey, don't talk shit about mah rushdown character! >_<".

The pictures are nice, too. Carry on.

• If you must eat a phoenix, boil it, do not roast it. This only encourages their mischievous habits.

> nsfw

But nothing I have posted would get you in trouble with your boss :<

• You can change. You can.

Lesbians would do so.

• edited 2012-02-15 16:15:23

Also wouldn't help that they're animu lesbians.

• If you must eat a phoenix, boil it, do not roast it. This only encourages their mischievous habits.

your bosses are wusses >:<

I don't know why but this really amuses me.

Also:

• Has friends besides tanks now

your bosses are wusses >:<

Not sure how my boss would react, but seeing as I work on a pool deck, it wouldn't be an issue.

but then it is sfw :<

oh well it does not really bother me

Remember that it doesn't just refer to bosses and stuff. I mean, it'd be pretty awkward if my folks walked by and saw me looking at pictures of animated lesbians, you know.

psht

my bro don't care

therefore he is cooler than all your families

Well, it's not like they would be particularly bothersome so much as I'd feel awkward, so...I guess I'm just a weirdo

Done for now >_>

Man, I love boards dedicated to yuri

• No, I'd feel awkward too.  Then again, it's probably that we're both weirdos.

you're all weirdos

Let's be weirdo buddies, poni! :D

• edited 2012-02-15 17:27:38

Oh, yeah, general awkwardness is definitely a factor, too. Room for one more in the Weirdo Club?

O-Oh my. O_O

• edited 2012-02-15 19:49:01

Whoops, imageleeched.

• Previous image, rehosted on imgur:

speaking of them

fuck yeah, teamwork.

• One foot in front of the other, every day.

Sayaka has a different sword in everything. Ever. 

• edited 2012-02-15 18:46:03

Best red/blue mahou shoujo pairing:

Hey DYRE, you should find some Honoka/Nagisa stuff.

Also, everyone, could you please not imageleech? Upload images to Imgur or Dropbox- that way, the images won't break.

• I think I've only posted two images, one a hotlinking workaround, and the other from room208, and I don't think IllFlower minds.

You were the one who prompted me to think of asking people to host them elsewhere, with your reuploading to imgur c:

I keep forgetting that imageleeching is a thing (and a bad thing, at that).

Yeah, so do a lot of people.

At this point, I'm kind of used to saving pictures to my Dropbox folder so I can store them on a thumbdrive and forever keep them, so it's not so bad for me. For others, though, a reminder can be helpful.

•  Hey DYRE, you should find some Honoka/Nagisa stuff.

Though I haven't actually put much effort into it yet.  Just browsed through danbooru and pixiv.  Was also somewhat limited in searching for yuri since I'm currently surrounded by people... >.>