If you have an email ending in @hotmail.com, @live.com or @outlook.com (or any other Microsoft-related domain), please consider changing it to another email provider; Microsoft decided to instantly block the server's IP, so emails can't be sent to these addresses.
If you use an @yahoo.com email or any related Yahoo services, they have blocked us also due to "user complaints"
-UE

FUCK YOU CHRIS BROWN (The Grammy Thread)

1235»

Comments

• I clench my fists and yell "anime" towards an uncaring, absent God, and swear solemnly to press my thumbs into Chocolate America's eyeballs until he is blinded, to directly emasculate sporting figures, to beat the shit out of tumblr users with baseball bats, and to quietly appreciate what Waylon Smithers being gay means to me.
    Lady Gaga was there, and she was nominated for Song and Album of the Year.

I, too, am sick of the Foo Fighters consistently winning the same goddamn awards every year.
  • I think they're great or at least good at what they do, a solid rock band that's one of the few I'd have a hard time sub-categorizing, which in this fragmented age is probably a sort of strength. But other good bands often go up against them who perhaps deserve some more recognition. I guess. Because again, I don't think the Foo Fighters are bad. Having listened to all their albums, I don't think they've ever gotten worse than "merely ok". But while musical consistency is one thing, I agree that all this winning is getting a bit odd. If I was the conspiracy-theorizing sort, I might argue that something fishy is going on behind the scenes...

• I clench my fists and yell "anime" towards an uncaring, absent God, and swear solemnly to press my thumbs into Chocolate America's eyeballs until he is blinded, to directly emasculate sporting figures, to beat the shit out of tumblr users with baseball bats, and to quietly appreciate what Waylon Smithers being gay means to me.

In related FUCK YOU CHRIS BROWN news, evidently he has a new pickup line

• ^Chris Brown is the scum of the earth. This only drives it home more.