If you have an email ending in @hotmail.com, @live.com or @outlook.com (or any other Microsoft-related domain), please consider changing it to another email provider; Microsoft decided to instantly block the server's IP, so emails can't be sent to these addresses.
If you use an @yahoo.com email or any related Yahoo services, they have blocked us also due to "user complaints"
-UE

FUCK YOU CHRIS BROWN (The Grammy Thread)

Comments

• I clench my fists and yell "anime" towards an uncaring, absent God, and swear solemnly to press my thumbs into Chocolate America's eyeballs until he is blinded, to directly emasculate sporting figures, to beat the shit out of tumblr users with baseball bats, and to quietly appreciate what Waylon Smithers being gay means to me.
    *large pan to crowd of absolutely nobody standing up*
  • We Played Some Open Chords and Rejoiced, For the Earth Had Circled the Sun Yet Another Year

They're too rich and white to dance, clearly

• MORONS! I'VE GOT MORONS ON MY PAYROLL!

There's nothing like winning a Grammy to give you lasting credibility.-Milli Vanilli

• I clench my fists and yell "anime" towards an uncaring, absent God, and swear solemnly to press my thumbs into Chocolate America's eyeballs until he is blinded, to directly emasculate sporting figures, to beat the shit out of tumblr users with baseball bats, and to quietly appreciate what Waylon Smithers being gay means to me.
    "colonoscopy sweepstakes"
    Best Pop Solo Performance: (Bruno Mars has wonderful hair) Adele

Shocking twist
  • We Played Some Open Chords and Rejoiced, For the Earth Had Circled the Sun Yet Another Year

^^ lol

ADELE

GOOD GOD THAT IS AN ACCENT

FUCK YOU CHRIS BROWN

FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUCK
    YOUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU

YOU CAN'T EVEN FUCKING SING
    HOLY FUCKING SHIT THAT FUCK UP
    GO DIE YOU ASSHOLE
  • edited 2012-02-12 19:37:24
    We Played Some Open Chords and Rejoiced, For the Earth Had Circled the Sun Yet Another Year

what fuck up?

also yes go die

edit: lol, Jay-Z and Kanye West are too cool for the Grammys

At one point the track he was lip-syncing to kept playing while he stopped pantomiming and adjusted his mic.

Jay-Z and Kanye won, yay.

And this guy singin now with Kelly is okay.
  • «At one point the track he was lip-syncing to kept playing while he stopped pantomiming and adjusted his mic.»

lol milli vanilli

• Beach Boys Reunion

Intriguing...

With Foster The People and Maroon 5

Fuck the Grammys.

• Has friends besides tanks now

Is it bad that I like Maroon 5 more than the Beach Boys?

• You can change. You can.

yes go away and die in a hellhole

• If you must eat a phoenix, boil it, do not roast it. This only encourages their mischievous habits.

^^ so do i

>Foo Fighters

>Having indie cred

I seriously hope Jack Black doesn't believe this

You both have an objectively bad taste in music

And lol at Jack Black talking about indie cred when introducing the Foo Fighters. I know he was kidding but it's still pretty :(
  • You can change. You can.

Honestly, I don't even liike The Beach Boys, but I think there are few things in this universe that can hurt and weaken my ears as badly as Maroon 5. Except for maybe nuclear explosions, I guess.

• If you must eat a phoenix, boil it, do not roast it. This only encourages their mischievous habits.

You both have an objectively bad taste in music

i know this

Yes, Grammys, please start Rihanna's act by covering her in blood red and having her lay on the floor

god, why don't I catch these things

• Has friends besides tanks now

>You both

>i know this

Don't hang me out to dry like that, Cygan! D:

>goes back to listening to new!Black Tide

what the hell is with these commercials?

seriously, what kind of restaurant advertises like this

• edited 2012-02-12 20:10:18
    I clench my fists and yell "anime" towards an uncaring, absent God, and swear solemnly to press my thumbs into Chocolate America's eyeballs until he is blinded, to directly emasculate sporting figures, to beat the shit out of tumblr users with baseball bats, and to quietly appreciate what Waylon Smithers being gay means to me.

Incidentally about half the awards have bee given out already. Kanye won Best Rap Album, which is good. Unfortunately, Chris Brown is going to win Best R&B Album, without a doubt. 

And 3-Time Grammy Award Winner Skrillex has a nice ring to it. 

^ so you missed the colonoscopy sweepstakes

Incidentally about half the awards have bee given out already.

this is my least favorite aspect of the Grammmys

Kanye won Best Rap Album, which is good.

For My Beautiful Dark Twisted Fantasy, or Watch The Throne?

MBDTF
    Best Rock Performance: Foo Fighters duh

Too bad Radiohead didn't win, that would have been amazing

AOTY 2010 won? graet

Little disappointed that "Lotus Flower" didn't win Best Rock Performance, and Dave Grohl is being pretty pretentious right now, but ''Walk" is a decent song I guess

Now let's watch and see how much Maroon 5 fucks up Surfer Girl
  • edited 2012-02-12 20:20:10
    Has friends besides tanks now

And 3-Time Grammy Award Winner Skrillex has a nice ring to it. 

Yup.

. . . I'll shut up now.

not as much as FTP is fucking up Wouldn't I Be Nice holy shit what the fuck