If you have an email ending in @hotmail.com, @live.com or @outlook.com (or any other Microsoft-related domain), please consider changing it to another email provider; Microsoft decided to instantly block the server's IP, so emails can't be sent to these addresses.
If you use an @yahoo.com email or any related Yahoo services, they have blocked us also due to "user complaints"
-UE

FUCK YOU CHRIS BROWN (The Grammy Thread)

Comments

• Has friends besides tanks now

Is he going to fucking do it seriously

Wait, what?

• edited 2012-02-12 21:39:38
    We Played Some Open Chords and Rejoiced, For the Earth Had Circled the Sun Yet Another Year
  • I clench my fists and yell "anime" towards an uncaring, absent God, and swear solemnly to press my thumbs into Chocolate America's eyeballs until he is blinded, to directly emasculate sporting figures, to beat the shit out of tumblr users with baseball bats, and to quietly appreciate what Waylon Smithers being gay means to me.

I KNOW THIS PIECE OF SHIT IS NOT REALLY GOING THERE

WHAT HAPPENED WHAT HAPPENED

• We Played Some Open Chords and Rejoiced, For the Earth Had Circled the Sun Yet Another Year

CEO of the whatever organization just started talking about combating piracy. 

I probably overreacted, but eh

Also the Whitney Houston tribute is starting

• I clench my fists and yell "anime" towards an uncaring, absent God, and swear solemnly to press my thumbs into Chocolate America's eyeballs until he is blinded, to directly emasculate sporting figures, to beat the shit out of tumblr users with baseball bats, and to quietly appreciate what Waylon Smithers being gay means to me.

hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha

yes, their tribute to Gil Scott-Heron truly was 100% sincere

(Also, Bon Iver released his debut album in 2008 but nobody at the Grammys fucking cares when an artist came out so long as they're "relevant" enough to get the Best New Artist label slapped on them)

• We Played Some Open Chords and Rejoiced, For the Earth Had Circled the Sun Yet Another Year
    but nobody at the Grammys fucking cares when an artist came out

That's a perfectly good thing, don't be so dramatic.

• edited 2012-02-12 21:54:58
    I clench my fists and yell "anime" towards an uncaring, absent God, and swear solemnly to press my thumbs into Chocolate America's eyeballs until he is blinded, to directly emasculate sporting figures, to beat the shit out of tumblr users with baseball bats, and to quietly appreciate what Waylon Smithers being gay means to me.
    Yes ?uestlove, tell us all about how two white guys are carrying on the tradition of Don Cornelius.

Lil Wayne is too good for this. Chris Brown can go FUCK HIMSELF

...and Foo Fighters????
  • «Could Carrie underwood sound any more childish while talking about Tony freakin Bennet»

Slow basketball?

>spends his acceptance ragging on computer music and talking about 'the human element in music'

>performs with electronic music artists 

You just fucking wait, they're going to confiscate the phones of those people they just showed taking video.

CONTHPIRATHY TIME: the people at the Grammys invited deadmau5 to make all his fans look like total morons and scare old people away from anything interesting

I don't know who Nicki and Drake are trying to fool, seriously 

lol, Nicki just randomly segued into an Exorcist homage

• edited 2012-02-12 22:10:10
    I clench my fists and yell "anime" towards an uncaring, absent God, and swear solemnly to press my thumbs into Chocolate America's eyeballs until he is blinded, to directly emasculate sporting figures, to beat the shit out of tumblr users with baseball bats, and to quietly appreciate what Waylon Smithers being gay means to me.
    Sooo nicki minaj

She is so very "hip" and "edgy" , she is touching males without spending at least 4 dates learning about their pet rock. Colectiosn.

She is the next lady gaga or maybe she as influenced by
    Adonna WHere IS MIA
    I don't care who wins record of the year no thanks for asking ll cool j.

OMG he said DaMN

Yep U2 Tina turner and eagles sure are the peak of musical history
    Record of the year goes to Holocene, predictabe

please don't do the hipster runoff impression

"Rolling in the Deep" wins Record of the Year, NOT BEEG SURPRISE

I am not foing hipsterrunnof impression, ia m doing high impression bc high and cat on my keyboatd (i will edit if illegal, mods???)

• edited 2012-02-12 22:18:48

Adele wins, yay I turned the vt off, did they do ALbum of thep year yet?

(rihannamn should win bec fuck the grammys seriously()

no, that's next I believe.

AWWWW SHIT

also Adele wins! good for her I guess

what heappedn mny tv is off again

(also itunes lierally put upj boni ver minutes afte heb awon the Gramym  on their front page, WTF) 

so deel wins ralb[u, if the {year? okay tatHIS OKATT by mem. (ABOrn Tis Way by LAdy Gaga was better tham 21 btw but who cares) night. Time for adele to make a third alBum now. Good luck (go SIr paul)

I don't know but I hope that's sir Paul is awesome. Tonight. C he as good brow, I guess he foul be good onnjke now? I still. Warn Rihanna t win album rob Teh Yea though.
  • Till shade is gone, till water is gone, into the Shadow with teeth bared, screaming defiance with the last breath, to spit in Sightblinder’s eye on the last Day.
    what the hell is even going on here
  • You can change. You can.

county pumpkin is trying to challenge James Joyce in terms of unreadability.

• Frankly, it's nowhere near as interesting as Nitya "PRETTIEST GIRL IN THEW HEOSLE WOR" Tzetzes.

• You can change. You can.

But what in the world could possibly be, man?

I mean, he's like...the most brilliant author of our time.

"Have you considered not being what the fuck"

• I thought The Beach Boys were pretty good. :(
  • I'm just really confused because I saw something from the Twitter of someone I went to high school with that came cross-posted across my Facebook newsfeed about Lady Gaga and I was like "Great, what is she up to this time" and then I couldn't find anything (performance lists, pictures, anything) suggesting she was even actually there. I don't even care that much, but it was just odd...maybe he mistook someone else for her? 

Otherwise, didn't really watch the Grammys (the thing on the internet is frustratingly indirect, I never caught any of the good stuff), nor do I really care about the results. I would be happy-ish about the Foo Fighters winning stuff if it wasn't for the fact that they've been winning those categories for years now.